The Separation Is In The Separation

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Russell Wilson likes to say "The separtation is in the preparation".

Sometimes like the rich just getting richer as the poor keep getting poorer the Separation is just in the Separation.

Tonight we find out who the cream of the NFC if not the NFL is....or not.

The Saints could win...if a lot of things go thier way.. probably not. They would have to get a lot of calls and bounces and Seattle DBs falling down to give Brees the chance to get ahead ...and stay ahead.

Even if they do get ahead... there is Russell Wilson. The proud Russell Wilson that just refuses to lose ESPECIALLY on his home field.

No matter the outcome tonight both teams face some tough games ahead. It is unlikely that the Saints can beat the Panthers twice.

It is going to be difficult for Seattle to beat the 9ers in SF. I can't se the Cards or the Rams beating Seattle in the Clink and the Giants are certainly no match for the Hawks even in Ny or Nj or where ever the hell they play.

If ya ask me it will just be a get aquainted game for the Seahawks when they return to that stadium for the Superbowl.

Seattle now 11-1

SF 8-4

N O / Carolina 9-3

Can't have too much separation!

Two more wins and the Seattle Seahawks lock down HFA thruout the PO's and earn another bye.

Seahawks look unstoppable as far as the NFC goes. You also have a good fan base!

Two balls bounce right into Seahawk hands for touchdowns. It's hard to beat that kind of luck.

:lol:

Without that fabulous fortune it would have been a much closer game. Who knows? It was so out of hand for the Saints by the end of the first qtr it must have felt overwhelming for thier team plus all that damned noise grinding away at thier nerves.

There is home field advantage...then there is Seahawk home field advantage.

Forum List

Back