Zone1 Biden promises to 'shut down' the border if given the authority in a bipartisan bill

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Biden promises to 'shut down' the border if given the authority in a bipartisan bill
The president threw his support behind an emerging deal in the Senate that he said would give him “authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed.”

Remote : Sat, 27 Jan 2024 03 : 11 : 23 GMT
Local : 2024-01-27(Saturday) 04 : 11 : 23
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

OK, i do like this particular decision by the Democrats.
but when is it overwhelmed??
Biden is a damn liar

He wants money for foreign aid but cant be trusted to close the border

Meanwhile American cities are being overrun

That border won't close, it will remain open for illegal immigramts. Both sides are just looking for an excuse to fund Ukraine as GOP donors are now probably demanding cash be sent. If most of the GOP Establishment were serious about border security they would have done so over the last 40 years, no? 5K A day or 1.5M illegals a year is an Open Border. You don't need a deal to.secure your border, they are bringing in poisons and human trafficking.if that isn't a.National.Security Emrrgency, what is? If 10k Russians soldiers rushed your border would the government need a Bill to.prevent them from entering? This has never been aboit astlum, if it were the UN would have sanctioned.Mexico and Central America long ago.

That border won't close, it will remain open for illegal immigramts. Both sides are just looking for an excuse to fund Ukraine as GOP donors are now probably demanding cash be sent. If most of the GOP Establishment were serious about border security they would have done so over the last 40 years, no? 5K A day or 1.5M illegals a year is an Open Border. You don't need a deal to.secure your border, they are bringing in poisons and human trafficking.if that isn't a.National.Security Emrrgency, what is? If 10k Russians soldiers rushed your border would the government need a Bill to.prevent them from entering? This has never been aboit astlum, if it were the UN would have sanctioned.Mexico and Central America long ago.
please excuse me for my insolence that i'm about to display :
doesn't it seem that digital referendums are a better way to go with national and foreign short-term pre-election policies?
it kinda does to me.. but maybe i'm just being young and middle-aged at the same time here :)

please excuse me for my insolence that i'm about to display :
doesn't it seem that digital referendums are a better way to go with national and foreign short-term pre-election policies?
it kinda does to me.. but maybe i'm just being young and middle-aged at the same time here :)
This issue is important enough thst a National Referendum on this issue would be extremely popular with Americans. "Do youn ike the state of the border or do you want to pause entry from the southern border for five years"?

How can anyone believe Biden wants to secure the border when he's suing Texas to remove razor wire securing the border?
he simply wants more immigrants to invade the US.
i don't know why.
and i do disagree with him.
i would sooner vote Trump than Biden, and i don't even like Trump for another round of Presidency either.
i'm endorsing Nikki Haley, again, today.

he simply wants more immigrants to invade the US.
i don't know why.
and i do disagree with him.
i would sooner vote Trump than Biden, and i don't even like Trump for another round of Presidency either.
i'm endorsing Nikki Haley, again, today.

Haley supports the border bill that will do nothing to secure the border, so why are you supporting her?

How can anyone believe Biden wants to secure the border when he's suing Texas to remove razor wire securing the border?
Well technically Texas sued the government for cutting through its precious wire as Border Patrol Agents were trying to get to the border to assist in a drowning, but it really doesn't matter. I am sure there are plenty of places besides the governors precious park that they are crossing at every day and I am sure no matter what Biden does to stop it, they will still be crossing somewhere.

I don’t trust Biden that he’d act on it. I think he wants the illegal immigrants here for long term voting strategy.. to get them legalized and dependent on welfare

Biden promises to 'shut down' the border if given the authority in a bipartisan bill
The president threw his support behind an emerging deal in the Senate that he said would give him “authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed.”

Gee, should we trust democrats to close the border again? Are they done lying their asses off repeatedly for the last 100 or so years?

:auiqs.jpg:

This issue is important enough thst a National Referendum on this issue would be extremely popular with Americans. "Do youn ike the state of the border or do you want to pause entry from the southern border for five years"?
Space case is about 3 1/2 years and a few billion dollars to late. But it still fits his time line. Always to late and a dollar short. Most people die when their brains do, not Joe. But I have no doughty through the vote cheating and the brain rot idiot voters Joe will serve a couple more years before he dies leaving the crazy bitch to finish off this sorry nation. Just how much ruin will you ass clowns allow Joe to put on this country or do you even care?

You know how that ass clown lies.

well, i guess it'll be harder to cross the border under Trump 2025 than any other candidate.
They will do their damndest to prevent Trump from securing your sovereignty too based on the last few decades.

If all of the southern states continue to send buses way up North, you MAY see some political pressure. It is already building in some major Dem cities. This will probably take another 15-20M illegals though.

They will do their damndest to prevent Trump from securing your sovereignty too based on the last few decades.

If all of the southern states continue to send buses way up North, you MAY see some political pressure. It is already building in some major Dem cities. This will probably take another 15-20M illegals though.
there's merit to that. Dutch society for instance is quite multi-cultural, and we live in peace with each other. tensions are only expressed through peaceful demonstrations. and forum activity.

there's merit to that. Dutch society for instance is quite multi-cultural, and we live in peace with each other. tensions are only expressed through peaceful demonstrations. and forum activity.
To little, to late.

Forum List

Back