The Senate Impeachment is a total waste of time

The Dems had to know before they started the whole thing that this would happen. Fucking waste of time.

What it is showing is that the Reps are voting as a block to do exactly what Moscow Mitch tells them to do. We need live Senators, not Robots who can only vote the way that Moscow Mitch has programmed them to vote. I can't speak for any other Senator other than the one Colorado has there but it's a forgone conclusion that if that were to happen he would be toast in November. State Wide, Rump isn't too popular here, just in small pockets. And Gardner isn't voting to represent us, he's representing Rump. I wonder what Rump puts in their coffees in the Morning? Or does he just have Moscow Mitch do it for him.
I could not understand it after the first 10 months. I thought he would be sobered by the position. Most people grow into jobs above their head. He did not, but they blindly follow. Kind of spooky, really.
He's got an -R after his name. That's all it takes apparently for blind support no matter what.

Lucky for you the D's are non-partisan and not motivated by political skullduggery.

The Dems had to know before they started the whole thing that this would happen. Fucking waste of time.

What it is showing is that the Reps are voting as a block to do exactly what Moscow Mitch tells them to do. We need live Senators, not Robots who can only vote the way that Moscow Mitch has programmed them to vote. I can't speak for any other Senator other than the one Colorado has there but it's a forgone conclusion that if that were to happen he would be toast in November. State Wide, Rump isn't too popular here, just in small pockets. And Gardner isn't voting to represent us, he's representing Rump. I wonder what Rump puts in their coffees in the Morning? Or does he just have Moscow Mitch do it for him.
Republicans almost always vote in lockstep. Seems that Dems do too.

Nancy learned not to gamble on the new Moderate Dems. There are about 7 in the House that won't vote lock step.

I could not understand it after the first 10 months. I thought he would be sobered by the position. Most people grow into jobs above their head. He did not, but they blindly follow. Kind of spooky, really.
He's got an -R after his name. That's all it takes apparently for blind support no matter what.

Lucky for you the D's are non-partisan and not motivated by political skullduggery.
Yes. We'd never stoop to that...

9-0 Americans

Do mean like Argentine Americans? Our Senator is voting lock step with the rest of the Repugs. he has been warned to do so would mean he's back to farming come november. He hasn't represented the Colorado Voter since the say after he got to Washington DC. Guess it's something they slipped into his coffee.

9-0 Americans

Do mean like Argentine Americans? Our Senator is voting lock step with the rest of the Repugs. he has been warned to do so would mean he's back to farming come november. He hasn't represented the Colorado Voter since the say after he got to Washington DC. Guess it's something they slipped into his coffee.
11-0 Americans

I don't say thing because Trump is guilty or innocent. I say this because of one man who controls all of the Republican Senators. So far, all votes have been 53 to 47. Every one of them. McConnel has gotten the vote to table everything the House has tried to introduce into the Hearing by a pure Party Vote. Let's save time. Instead of going through the arguments and the vote and even the 5 to 30 minute breaks, just have McConnel stand up and say, "No" and it's defeated. It would, save a ton of time and shorten this thing up dramatically. The forgone conclusion won't change.NO witnesses, no changes to his personal rules. Just say no and be done with it. That way, with the vote of 53 to 47, they can be done in less than an hour and all go home.

Talk about myopia, geez...this is on schumer [did he cry again today?] all he has to do is present all the motions at once and submit them for a vote...I'm gonna chalk your post up to "tired of losing"

He's running things just like he runs the Senate on a day to day basis. What's sad is, ALL the republican Senators are blindly following. It appears that we need to impeach the Senate in November and start all over again.

And what is it you see from the liberals?...did you actually believe this was a real impeachment and not political payback for 2016/hillary?...now your gonna throw the senate out? lol...ok

I don't say thing because Trump is guilty or innocent. I say this because of one man who controls all of the Republican Senators. So far, all votes have been 53 to 47. Every one of them. McConnel has gotten the vote to table everything the House has tried to introduce into the Hearing by a pure Party Vote. Let's save time. Instead of going through the arguments and the vote and even the 5 to 30 minute breaks, just have McConnel stand up and say, "No" and it's defeated. It would, save a ton of time and shorten this thing up dramatically. The forgone conclusion won't change.

NO witnesses, no changes to his personal rules. Just say no and be done with it. That way, with the vote of 53 to 47, they can be done in less than an hour and all go home. He's running things just like he runs the Senate on a day to day basis. What's sad is, ALL the republican Senators are blindly following. It appears that we need to impeach the Senate in November and start all over again.

What's sad is you allow your partisan extremism to justify an affront to the COTUS, and arguably the first coup attempt in our country's history.

Shame on you.

It is purely a political process. The impeachment was purely political. The trial is purely political. The democrats will try to damage a Trump politically while the Republicans defend him. At the end, the Republicans will decide if the democrats damaged the president so much that they have to remove him.

From what I can see, Rump is already damaged material. And the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent him from riding off into the sunset. I really don't understand why. Even by canceling the Republican Primaries and Convention. So if it keeps like it's been going, the vote will be 54-47 hard count that Rump stays in office. And that is going to harm some of the Republican Senators hopes in November. Even knowing that, they keep doing it. Does Rump slip something into their coffee?
Anyone STUPID enough to vote for a democrat DESERVES the failed job markets the failed businesses and the 30 million Mexican interlopers taking what jobs there are after that.

I don't say thing because Trump is guilty or innocent. I say this because of one man who controls all of the Republican Senators. So far, all votes have been 53 to 47. Every one of them. McConnel has gotten the vote to table everything the House has tried to introduce into the Hearing by a pure Party Vote. Let's save time. Instead of going through the arguments and the vote and even the 5 to 30 minute breaks, just have McConnel stand up and say, "No" and it's defeated. It would, save a ton of time and shorten this thing up dramatically. The forgone conclusion won't change.NO witnesses, no changes to his personal rules. Just say no and be done with it. That way, with the vote of 53 to 47, they can be done in less than an hour and all go home.

Talk about myopia, geez...this is on schumer [did he cry again today?] all he has to do is present all the motions at once and submit them for a vote...I'm gonna chalk your post up to "tired of losing"

He's running things just like he runs the Senate on a day to day basis. What's sad is, ALL the republican Senators are blindly following. It appears that we need to impeach the Senate in November and start all over again.

And what is it you see from the liberals?...did you actually believe this was a real impeachment and not political payback for 2016/hillary?...now your gonna throw the senate out? lol...ok

It does show just how sick the Reps have gotten. Moscow Mitch says jump and the rest just jump not even asking how high. And Moscow Mitch is just passing on the orders from his boss, the orange one.

I don't say thing because Trump is guilty or innocent. I say this because of one man who controls all of the Republican Senators. So far, all votes have been 53 to 47. Every one of them. McConnel has gotten the vote to table everything the House has tried to introduce into the Hearing by a pure Party Vote. Let's save time. Instead of going through the arguments and the vote and even the 5 to 30 minute breaks, just have McConnel stand up and say, "No" and it's defeated. It would, save a ton of time and shorten this thing up dramatically. The forgone conclusion won't change.

NO witnesses, no changes to his personal rules. Just say no and be done with it. That way, with the vote of 53 to 47, they can be done in less than an hour and all go home. He's running things just like he runs the Senate on a day to day basis. What's sad is, ALL the republican Senators are blindly following. It appears that we need to impeach the Senate in November and start all over again.

What's sad is you allow your partisan extremism to justify an affront to the COTUS, and arguably the first coup attempt in our country's history.

Shame on you.

What's even sadder is you keep giving Rump free rides and he just gets more outlandish. Then I see that we don't really have a Senate. We have a House, SCOTUS and an Orange Dictator. let's hope the voters see that in November. I think they already do. And don't look for the EC to bail him out this time around. Rump ain't running agin Hillary this time.

It is purely a political process. The impeachment was purely political. The trial is purely political. The democrats will try to damage a Trump politically while the Republicans defend him. At the end, the Republicans will decide if the democrats damaged the president so much that they have to remove him.

From what I can see, Rump is already damaged material. And the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent him from riding off into the sunset. I really don't understand why. Even by canceling the Republican Primaries and Convention. So if it keeps like it's been going, the vote will be 54-47 hard count that Rump stays in office. And that is going to harm some of the Republican Senators hopes in November. Even knowing that, they keep doing it. Does Rump slip something into their coffee?
Anyone STUPID enough to vote for a democrat DESERVES the failed job markets the failed businesses and the 30 million Mexican interlopers taking what jobs there are after that.

Wow, do you stay up nights in a cold sweat having wake nightmares? The Fear in you is not healthy, comrade.

Moscow Mitch says jump and the rest just jump not even asking how high

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Yes all the Democrats should walk out and say its over, wait till a Dem Potus gets in. He /She'll be able to do whatever she wants. Might not want to waste anymore time on this fake trial.

It does show just how sick the Reps have gotten. Moscow Mitch says jump and the rest just jump not even asking how high. And Moscow Mitch is just passing on the orders from his boss, the orange one.

Moscow Mitch will probably not get re-elected.

Moscow Mitch says jump and the rest just jump not even asking how high.

Just like Dems do for Shady Schumer.

Now it's Bolton and Giuliani......Supposedly Giuliani was being watched by Bolton....LOL!!! So....Giuliani, at the behest of the President of the United States, went to Ukraine and Bolton was stalking him!! Oh Boy!!! Who the FUCK does Jerry think he's fooling?

Let's say that's true, how could Stalinist democrats credibility charge Trump with a "crime"!?

They're saying even though all the evidence points to a non-crime they're going to charge the President based upon their worst case impression of what we think happened! And they want Trump to "prove his innocence" He can't prove his innocence if all the Stalinist democrats need is "we think he did it"

Throw out the impeachment

Defeat Stalinists democrats so they are never a force in American politics ever again

The Democrats should walk out of the Senate and say they are not wasting their time on a sham trial.

Forum List

Back