The Senate Impeachment is a total waste of time

Now it's Bolton and Giuliani......Supposedly Giuliani was being watched by Bolton....LOL!!! So....Giuliani, at the behest of the President of the United States, went to Ukraine and Bolton was stalking him!! Oh Boy!!! Who the FUCK does Jerry think he's fooling?

Let's say that's true, how could Stalinist democrats credibility charge Trump with a "crime"!?

They're saying even though all the evidence points to a non-crime they're going to charge the President based upon their worst case impression of what we think happened! And they want Trump to "prove his innocence" He can't prove his innocence if all the Stalinist democrats need is "we think he did it"

Throw out the impeachment

Defeat Stalinists democrats so they are never a force in American politics ever again

Only democrats are intelligent, the republicans impeached a man who lied for having an affair and tramp is a serial adulterer.

Start another impeachment in the House, he can be a double impeached Potus.

The depths of your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Now it's Bolton and Giuliani......Supposedly Giuliani was being watched by Bolton....LOL!!! So....Giuliani, at the behest of the President of the United States, went to Ukraine and Bolton was stalking him!! Oh Boy!!! Who the FUCK does Jerry think he's fooling?

Let's say that's true, how could Stalinist democrats credibility charge Trump with a "crime"!?

They're saying even though all the evidence points to a non-crime they're going to charge the President based upon their worst case impression of what we think happened! And they want Trump to "prove his innocence" He can't prove his innocence if all the Stalinist democrats need is "we think he did it"

Throw out the impeachment

Defeat Stalinists democrats so they are never a force in American politics ever again

Only democrats are intelligent, the republicans impeached a man who lied for having an affair and tramp is a serial adulterer.

Start another impeachment in the House, he can be a double impeached Potus.
Clinton throat fucked an intern his daughters age RIGHT IN THE OVAL OFFICE. We also learned that Jeff Epstein was a frequent visitor to the Clinton White House where he either brought young 16 year old nieces to visit or arranged for Bill to later fuck underage girls...what's that called again?

If the Senate sends that message, Rump is toast in November and the Republicans will have to reinstate the National Republican Convention and choose a new Candidate because Rump will become Rump Roast

That is not going to happen. No way, no how. You see it with the Trumpletons on here or in the Senate - they all fall in line behind the Dear Leader, and will celebrate the acquittal they "achieved". If they were to replace Trump on the 2020 ticket, they could just as well bury themselves alive, collectively. Otherwise, Trump's base would eat them, also alive.

36% doesn't get anyone elected much less reelected. Around here, the Senate Republicans have become the butt of more than a few jokes.

What do you get when you cross a pig with a Senate Republican?

Nothing. Some things even a Pig won't do.

If the Senate sends that message, Rump is toast in November and the Republicans will have to reinstate the National Republican Convention and choose a new Candidate because Rump will become Rump Roast

That is not going to happen. No way, no how. You see it with the Trumpletons on here or in the Senate - they all fall in line behind the Dear Leader, and will celebrate the acquittal they "achieved". If they were to replace Trump on the 2020 ticket, they could just as well bury themselves alive, collectively. Otherwise, Trump's base would eat them, also alive.

36% doesn't get anyone elected much less reelected. Around here, the Senate Republicans have become the butt of more than a few jokes.

What do you get when you cross a pig with a Senate Republican?

Nothing. Some things even a Pig won't do.
...and Trump "has no path to the White House"

I'm still wondering how in the hell Trump supporters think that the Senate can acquit or exonerate him of impeachment. Short answer is they can't. The only people that have any say in whether or not a president is impeached is the House, and they have already voted him impeached.

The only thing the Senate can do is vote to keep him in office or not. Either way, Trump will always be remembered by history as a president who was impeached.

It does show just how sick the Reps have gotten. Moscow Mitch says jump and the rest just jump not even asking how high. And Moscow Mitch is just passing on the orders from his boss, the orange one.
I noticed [actually everyone noticed] ya skipped right over the question
Yep, Daryl very often will deflect and evade when he doesn't want to answer a question.

It does show just how sick the Reps have gotten. Moscow Mitch says jump and the rest just jump not even asking how high. And Moscow Mitch is just passing on the orders from his boss, the orange one.

You mean the "Hey, look over there" question that a bunch of monkeys with keyboards typed? No relevant. I suggest you get better monkeys.

Yep, Daryl very often will deflect and evade when he doesn't want to answer a question.

Wow, another bunch of monkeys with keyboards with another round of "Hey, look over there". You need to get better monkeys.

You know what is really scary? If Trump remains in office, he's gonna consider that being "exonerated" and will not think there are any consequences for his actions. He's shown repeatedly that he will keep pushing the limits if they let him, and not kicking him out of office would be an example of that.

And, what's worse, if he does something that is worthy of another impeachment, his supporters will just dismiss this as another attempt to remove him from office and not pay attention, even if he shoots someone on 5th Ave.

You mean the "Hey, look over there" question that a bunch of monkeys with keyboards typed? No relevant. I suggest you get better monkeys.
The one I'm playing with will do:banana:...answer it anyway.

Fire those damned monkeys and openly ask your question. You seem to be like a dog with a bone. But make sure it's a verfiable question and not something that's either a "Hey Look over There" or you trying to play "Gotcha". Then I might answer it. Try again.

I'm still wondering how in the hell Trump supporters think that the Senate can acquit or exonerate him of impeachment. Short answer is they can't. The only people that have any say in whether or not a president is impeached is the House, and they have already voted him impeached.

The only thing the Senate can do is vote to keep him in office or not. Either way, Trump will always be remembered by history as a president who was impeached.

Well, you might want to also wonder how the Democrats can impeach a President with 0 evidence. This whole 'impeachment' is a non Constitutional Democrat cluster-fuck.

Fire those damned monkeys and openly ask your question.

This/that^ if you do not know what the question was it proves you were lying about it being a deflection, that you just could not answer it...but since it was a direct answer to your post it will need to be posted in full for context so everyone can see who was lying:
YOU SAID:
I don't say thing because Trump is guilty or innocent. I say this because of one man who controls all of the Republican Senators. So far, all votes have been 53 to 47. Every one of them. McConnel has gotten the vote to table everything the House has tried to introduce into the Hearing by a pure Party Vote. Let's save time. Instead of going through the arguments and the vote and even the 5 to 30 minute breaks, just have McConnel stand up and say, "No" and it's defeated. It would, save a ton of time and shorten this thing up dramatically. The forgone conclusion won't change.NO witnesses, no changes to his personal rules. Just say no and be done with it. That way, with the vote of 53 to 47, they can be done in less than an hour and all go home.
I replied:
Talk about myopia, geez...this is on schumer [did he cry again today?] all he has to do is present all the motions at once and submit them for a vote...I'm gonna chalk your post up to "tired of losing"
YOU SAID:
He's running things just like he runs the Senate on a day to day basis. What's sad is, ALL the republican Senators are blindly following. It appears that we need to impeach the Senate in November and start all over again.
I replied:
And what is it you see from the liberals?...did you actually believe this was a real impeachment and not political payback for 2016/hillary?...now your gonna throw the senate out? lol...ok

can you please point out the question what was a deflection? [The first question is the specific one that needs to be answered]

You seem to be like a dog with a bone. But make sure it's a verfiable question and not something that's either a "Hey Look over There" or you trying to play "Gotcha". Then I might answer it. Try again.
Assuming you find monkeys and dogs to be an acceptable part of all replies I cannot guarantee anything as my reply only addresses your post.

OK, you're about out of pillars and posts, wanna try answering it?

Last edited:

Well, you might want to also wonder how the Democrats can impeach a President with 0 evidence. This whole 'impeachment' is a non Constitutional Democrat cluster-fuck.

You can tell the same lie over and over like you keep doing but in your heart, you know it's a lie.

Forum List

Back