The Senate Impeachment is a total waste of time

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I don't say thing because Trump is guilty or innocent. I say this because of one man who controls all of the Republican Senators. So far, all votes have been 53 to 47. Every one of them. McConnel has gotten the vote to table everything the House has tried to introduce into the Hearing by a pure Party Vote. Let's save time. Instead of going through the arguments and the vote and even the 5 to 30 minute breaks, just have McConnel stand up and say, "No" and it's defeated. It would, save a ton of time and shorten this thing up dramatically. The forgone conclusion won't change.

NO witnesses, no changes to his personal rules. Just say no and be done with it. That way, with the vote of 53 to 47, they can be done in less than an hour and all go home. He's running things just like he runs the Senate on a day to day basis. What's sad is, ALL the republican Senators are blindly following. It appears that we need to impeach the Senate in November and start all over again.

Schumer refuses to stack the votes.. he wants America to hear democrats lie about holding aid that Ukraine knew nothing about.. and the Ukraine foreign minister, the president has no idea what democrats are talking about.

I hope democrats are arrested for a waste of tax money.

Oh brother!! Watching Nadler natter on about how evil Trump is. I think he thinks he's in a Hollywood movie!! What a fucking joke.

It is purely a political process. The impeachment was purely political. The trial is purely political. The democrats will try to damage a Trump politically while the Republicans defend him. At the end, the Republicans will decide if the democrats damaged the president so much that they have to remove him.

They keep going on and on and on, it’s like throwing up a Hail Mary, praying some one believes them lol

2 Non crimes backed up by hearsay witnesses, it should have been thrown in the garbage the second it was sent over

Now it's Bolton and Giuliani......Supposedly Giuliani was being watched by Bolton....LOL!!! So....Giuliani, at the behest of the President of the United States, went to Ukraine and Bolton was stalking him!! Oh Boy!!! Who the FUCK does Jerry think he's fooling?

Now it's Bolton and Giuliani......Supposedly Giuliani was being watched by Bolton....LOL!!! So....Giuliani, at the behest of the President of the United States, went to Ukraine and Bolton was stalking him!! Oh Boy!!! Who the FUCK does Jerry think he's fooling?
Bolton’s staff already spoke, Tim Morrison and Fiona hill. They said nothing

It is purely a political process. The impeachment was purely political. The trial is purely political. The democrats will try to damage a Trump politically while the Republicans defend him. At the end, the Republicans will decide if the democrats damaged the president so much that they have to remove him.
Was over before it started. Nobody thought he would be removed even though the basic accusation is known to be true.

From what I can see, Rump is already damaged material. And the Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent him from riding off into the sunset. I really don't understand why. Even by canceling the Republican Primaries and Convention. So if it keeps like it's been going, the vote will be 54-47 hard count that Rump stays in office. And that is going to harm some of the Republican Senators hopes in November. Even knowing that, they keep doing it. Does Rump slip something into their coffee?

The Dems had to know before they started the whole thing that this would happen. Fucking waste of time.

What it is showing is that the Reps are voting as a block to do exactly what Moscow Mitch tells them to do. We need live Senators, not Robots who can only vote the way that Moscow Mitch has programmed them to vote. I can't speak for any other Senator other than the one Colorado has there but it's a forgone conclusion that if that were to happen he would be toast in November. State Wide, Rump isn't too popular here, just in small pockets. And Gardner isn't voting to represent us, he's representing Rump. I wonder what Rump puts in their coffees in the Morning? Or does he just have Moscow Mitch do it for him.

The Dems had to know before they started the whole thing that this would happen. Fucking waste of time.

What it is showing is that the Reps are voting as a block to do exactly what Moscow Mitch tells them to do. We need live Senators, not Robots who can only vote the way that Moscow Mitch has programmed them to vote. I can't speak for any other Senator other than the one Colorado has there but it's a forgone conclusion that if that were to happen he would be toast in November. State Wide, Rump isn't too popular here, just in small pockets. And Gardner isn't voting to represent us, he's representing Rump. I wonder what Rump puts in their coffees in the Morning? Or does he just have Moscow Mitch do it for him.
I could not understand it after the first 10 months. I thought he would be sobered by the position. Most people grow into jobs above their head. He did not, but they blindly follow. Kind of spooky, really.

Republicans almost always vote in lockstep. Seems that Dems do too.

I could not understand it after the first 10 months. I thought he would be sobered by the position. Most people grow into jobs above their head. He did not, but they blindly follow. Kind of spooky, really.
He's got an -R after his name. That's all it takes apparently for blind support no matter what.

Forum List

Back