The Second Greatest Political Lie

Your injection on the IR is right on.
Moderating Notification:

Operating more than one account at a time is a violation of site policy and can result in immediate termination.

You must delete either this account or your other one.

You will not be warned again.

Informational Notification:

Remember, the normal human being uses 10% of his brain.

This leaves you with 1% of normal thought capacity.

You must try harder. You will not be advised again.

Gilligan... You should at least try to alter the syntax and tactics used in your primary account when employing a sock and ... that proxy you're using is a joke.

Staff has been given all of the information I have and I warned you. So I've done all I can for ya.

Reader... Gilligan, OKA: Nycarbineer is using multiple accounts... Which is forbidden by the site and a ban-able offense.

The two screen names promote identically and are now... as all socks must... promoting each other.

If this contributor were an American... They'd already be gone.

NYC what the fuck is this guy talking about? We're a new breed of multiple personalities, one in Canada, one in U.S.A.? That'd be a neat trick.

Go find your keys asshole.

I am trying to understand this argument about the Industrial Revolution.

Are some arguing that if regulations were placed on the economy, many of the inventions of the IR would never have existed?

Of course, and economic growth would have been much slower.

Economic growth may have been slower, but I doubt regulations, in themselves, would have stopped innovations from hitting the market.

Of course they do. One of the main reasons the industrial revolution happened is the relaxing of all the guild rules that prevented anyone from introducing new ways of doing things into an industry.

Your injection on the IR is right on.
Moderating Notification:

Operating more than one account at a time is a violation of site policy and can result in immediate termination.

You must delete either this account or your other one.

You will not be warned again.

Informational Notification:

Remember, the normal human being uses 10% of his brain.

This leaves you with 1% of normal thought capacity.

You must try harder. You will not be advised again.

Gilligan... You should at least try to alter the syntax and tactics used in your primary account when employing a sock and ... that proxy you're using is a joke.

Staff has been given all of the information I have and I warned you. So I've done all I can for ya.

Reader... Gilligan, OKA: Nycarbineer is using multiple accounts... Which is forbidden by the site and a ban-able offense.

The two screen names promote identically and are now... as all socks must... promoting each other.

If this contributor were an American... They'd already be gone.

NYC what the fuck is this guy talking about? We're a new breed of multiple personalities, one in Canada, one in U.S.A.? That'd be a neat trick.

Go find your keys asshole.

LOL!

Good Call Gilligan (Nycarbineer Sock), double down.

2. The 'Greatest Lie" is the one that the modern Liberals tell. They claim that those called Liberals today are the liberals who founded this great nation. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Founders were 'classical liberals,' whose vision included . individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government. That's why they wrote out a detailed Constitution.

You post THAT lie over and over. The founders did not support free markets. They were protectionist.

False.

Tariffs were a tax to pay for government.

The Civil War produced the first tax on personal income: the Revenue Act of 1861.

Tariffs are not protectionist? Pardon my French but WTF!!!!! lolol

The Constitution did not allow direct taxation of individuals.

You should read it sometime.

So what? The Constitution did allow tariffs, a protectionist tax.

If the founders weren't protectionist, why would they have chosen to specify a protectionist tax as one legitimate means of collecting revenue?

2. The 'Greatest Lie" is the one that the modern Liberals tell. They claim that those called Liberals today are the liberals who founded this great nation. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Founders were 'classical liberals,' whose vision included . individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government. That's why they wrote out a detailed Constitution.

You post THAT lie over and over. The founders did not support free markets. They were protectionist.

False.

The Civil War produced the first tax on personal income: the Revenue Act of 1861.

If the founders weren't protectionist, why would they have chosen to specify a protectionist tax as one legitimate means of collecting revenue?

That was about the only tax the Constitution allowed for the federal government to raise revenue.

False.

That was about the only tax the Constitution allowed for the federal government to raise revenue.

Yes BUT THE FOUNDERS WROTE THE CONSTITUTION. They were protectionist, and while we're at it, they were isolationists.

And good for them on both counts.

Forum List

Back