12 Jihadists Identified Among 'VETTED' 'Refugees'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
ISIS vowed to infiltrate the 'refugees' entering western nations and to conduct terrorist attacks on them.
Less than a dozen terrorists, some 'refugees', recently killed over 150 and wounded almost as many in Paris.
ISIS vowed to do the same to the US next.
Obama declared that he wanted to bring in 'refugee's by the thousands.
Obama said they are not dangerous because they are being 'thoroughly vetted'
It was revealed there is NO WAY to 'thoroughly' vet them.
Obama then mocked ISIS and the American people, saying Americans were afraid of 'WIDOWS AND ORPHANS'
Obama then declared these 'refugees' are as safe as the TOURISTS who come to the US every year.

Obama / Liberals declared there has not been any refugees who attempted to / engaged in terrorist activity...

....yeah, raise the B$ Flag on that one:

R-Al Jeff Sessions released a list of 12 vetted refugees who quickly joined jihad plots to attack the United States.
LINK: Sen. Sessions Reveals 12 Refugee Jihadis To Shrink Obama's 2016 Refugee Budget

The WH reportedly stated in response (paraphrased): 'No immigration program / policy is fool-proof.'

Is THAT what they are going to tell the grieving families of Americans killed by ISIS 'refugees' they let into the country after they commit terrorist acts?

'Drop in the bucket' solution to refugee crisis is just a band-aid...

Obama’s Plan to Bring Syrian Refugees to US is Just a ‘Band-Aid’ Solution
November 30, 2015 -- After visiting Syrian refugees in Jordan, presidential candidate Ben Carson said Sunday that President Obama’s plan to bring them into the United States was just a “band aid” solution, and suggested that the U.S. should do more to help Jordan with its on-going humanitarian efforts instead. “If we bring 10,000 or 25,000 of them to the United States, that's not solving a problem,” Carson told Face the Nation host John Dickerson. “That's a little band-aid that makes a few people say, ‘Hey, we're good guys.’ That's not what we want to do.”
Carson told Dickerson that Syrian refugees told him that their primary interest was to go back to Syria rather than coming to the United States. “Dr. Carson, I want to ask you. You visited a Syrian refugee camp. What did you learn there?” Dickerson asked. “Well, first of all,” Carson responded, “I was very impressed by the outpouring of humanitarian effort on behalf of the Jordanians. This has been going on for many decades. But they have really reached out to the Syrians in a very big way. “And I had an opportunity to talk with many of the Syrians. And that was very eye-opening, asking them, what is their desire, what is their main desire? And their main desire is to be repatriated in their homeland.”

Carson also reported that the refugees told him the U.S. could provide assistance by supporting existing relief efforts in Jordan. “And I said, what kinds of things could a nation like United States do to help? And there was a pretty uniform answer on that,” Carson said. “And that was, they can support the efforts of the Jordanians. The Jordanians have done a yeoman's job in terms of putting up these camps, but the reason that the camps are not full is because they are not supported by the international community. “It seems like everybody in the international community is spending more time saying, how can we bring refugees here, rather than how can we support a facility that is already in place that the refugees are finding perfectly fine when it's adequately funded?” Carson explained.

Dickerson then asked him, “So, your assessment visiting there is that Jordan could take all the refugees; it's just a matter of getting more financial resources?” “I think Jordan could take a lot more of the refugees than they're taking right now,” Carson replied. “I don't see any reason, quite frankly, that some of the other nations in the area shouldn't also be asked to do it, so that you don't have to go through a big cultural change with them. “And in terms of money, you know, when I looked at the refugee camps in Jordan, there's about a $3 billion shortfall annually. That's how much money we spent last year on Halloween candy. Is it something that can be done?” “So, make the link between Halloween and the refugees for me. Are you talking about a national fundraising drive or…?” Dickerson asked. “I talked about in terms of the amount of money that it would take to fund the shortfall,” Carson explained. “Our country has done a great job in terms of providing support. There's no question about that. But I believe that the entire international community could easily make up that $3 billion shortfall. My point in comparing it to Halloween candy is to say that this is not a big deal.”

Carson: Obama’s Plan to Bring Syrian Refugees to US is Just a ‘Band-Aid’ Solution

See also:

No Christians: All 132 Syrian Refugees Admitted to U.S. Since Paris Attacks Are Sunni Muslims
November 30, 2015 – Since the Paris terror attacks on November 13, the State Department has admitted 132 Syrian refugees into the United States, and all 132 are Sunni Muslims.
No Christian, Druze, Shi’ite, Alawite, or member of any other religious minority in Syria has been admitted over that period, according to data from the State Department Refugee Processing Center. The majority of the 132 Syrian refugees permitted to resettle in the U.S. since November 13 (72) are male, the minority female (60). Of the 132 total, 39 (29.5 percent) have been men between the ages of 14 and 50. Another 53 (40 percent) are children aged under 14, of whom 30 are males and 23 females.

syria-refugees3ap.jpg

The sun rises as refugees and migrants walk from the northern Greek village of Idomeni towards southern Macedonia​

The Paris terror attacks, which killed 130 people and were claimed by Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS/ISIL), brought fresh scrutiny onto the issue of refugees from the Syrian conflict, amid concerns the terrorist group was seeking to infiltrate Western countries through refugee settlement programs. The Refugee Processing Center admission figures since the attacks in Paris continue a trend evident since the start of the current fiscal year, on October 1. President Obama plans to resettle 10,000 Syrian refugees in the U.S. during fiscal year 2016.

Since FY2016 began two months ago, 423 Syrian refugees have been admitted into the U.S., of whom 418 (98.8 percent) were Sunni Muslims. The remaining five (1.2 percent) were Christians – three Catholic, one Orthodox and one simply described as “Christian.” One hundred and eleven of them (26 percent) are men aged between 14 and 50.

The age and gender breakdown of the 423 refugees admitted in FY2016 is:

Forum List

Back