The Second American Revolution - We The People

Hello ... there's been a LOT of talk about revolution lately. Think you can make it go away by trying to marginalize and hide it?

Only among the wingiest of wingnuts who have been anti-democracy for the past eight years. They really need to grow up....

or is "democracy" only good when their guy wins.

I'm sorry... I don't take people who want to live in a banana republic very seriously.

Did you watch the videos? Do you have anything to contribute in regard to Dr. Basso's message?

Hello ... there's been a LOT of talk about revolution lately. Think you can make it go away by trying to marginalize and hide it?

Only among the wingiest of wingnuts who have been anti-democracy for the past eight years. They really need to grow up....

I'm sorry... I don't take people who want to live in a banana republic very seriously.

Did you watch the videos? Do you have anything to contribute in regard to Dr. Basso's message?
When are you going to present evidence that he met with Obama and Obama told him to keep the meeting a secret?

When are you going to present evidence that he met with Obama and Obama told him to keep the meeting a secret?

Uh excuse me but where did I say that the meeting was a secret? Dr. Basso told Jerry Doyle that the Administration asked him not to discuss their upcoming meeting. And for your information, this meeting is far from a secret. Basso was once an anchorman in Hawaii. Turns out the Hawaiian media learned of Basso's video and his White House invitation and they ran a story on it. They also mentioned Obama remembers Basso from when he was a news anchor.

Don't you have anything better to contribute to this discussion than untruthful statements?

Last edited:
His solution was to mail teabags to our Congresspersons.

Perahps you think that'll solve the problem, I don't.

Ed, I disagree.

It seems to me that he didn't consider that to be a solution at all but instead a clear symbol. Even if the addressee did not open the letter they could get a count of the sentiments involved. It was a method of communicating the amount of that sentiment or opinion held by the politician's constituency

Clearly he believes that communication is a partial answer to the problem and a step to a solution. The tea bag is also a symbol many of us can rally around with a national historical meaning attached to it reminiscent to our present national situation.

Personally, I just love this guy's videos. I don't think teabags will help either, since the mail people at congress has already said they are afraid of poison or something and will throw out bulging envelopes without delivering them. Now the revolution folks are saying just send the tag, not the bag.
So.....? Thousands of undelivered teabag envelopes sends it's own message. How many congresspeople are moved to ask..."How many of those were meant for me, I wonder?"

They know well enough those bags only contaned tea-bags, and not chemicals or poison. And they are getting the message too.

Jerry Doyle reported yesterday that today (3/27) Dr. Bob Basso is to meet with Obama (meeting time not specified). Dr. Basso told Jerry he will be the first person he contacts after his meeting. Below is a link to where you can listen to Jerry's radio programs. You can download the player and listen to the streaming audio of Jerry's show. You will notice he has various time slots, with the earliest show starting at 3 PM out of Worchester, MA, WCRN 830 AM radio. I don't know if the later time slots are pre-recorded from earlier.

Jerry Doyle: Radio Station Finder

Correction to my above statement in which I stated Dr. Basso was to meet with Obama today. I must have misunderstood Jerry's words because Dr. Basso called into Jerry Doyle's radio program today and stated he is still waiting for a confirmation date from the White House.

I suggest you all podcast Dr. Basso's interview with Jerry if you can find it. I cannot state everything he said and definitely cannot articulate it in the way he does. But in a nutshell, Dr. Basso is saying we need an event where millions of people march on Pennsylvania Avenue. It would take an event of that type of magnitude to get the attention of our President, Congress and the media. Dr. Basso questions whether Americans will put down their lattes and get off their lazy asses and rise to the occasion. His concern is that people will not make the effort.

Yep, sadly most Americans wouldn't want to miss an episode of American Idol for the good of their Country. Everything is about convenience these days and let someone else go to battle. Dr. Basso is making a lot of appearances. Sounds like this guy has the right stuff and MAYBE the media will give him some play. If he gets big enough, they will have no choice.

:eusa_liar:

Sounds like a perfect thread for conspiracy theories.

But you wouldn't know anything about it, would you? YOU are the type person the revolution would be against.

Is our loyalty to this Nation and the ideals that embody it? Or to a government that does not embody either one? Simple question.
Are you threatening me, Gunny? Still with the rightwingnut claim that anyone that doesn't agree with your view is a traitor?

I was commenting on his claim that Obama called this guy and told him not to tell anyone.

As usual, Madame Twist-a-Lot and her melodrama can't answer even an simple question without attempting to deflect by putting words never spoken into someone's mouth. I must admit though, you HAVE outdone even YOUR usual with this load of shit.

One, there's not threat, idiot.

Two, put up or shut up. Provide the evidence that I have ever stated anyone that does not agree with my views a traitor.

O r I can save you the trouble. You're a liar. I have never stated anything even YOU could misconstrue into THAT. You have knowingly attempted to attribute to me something I have never said.

And it doesn't take a rightwingnut to be to the right of you. Just a fucking brain.

You just confirmed it for everyone to see. Your post said all anyone needs to know about your politics being the very air that you breath. Does what you said in your ref'd post sound non-partisan? Does it sound open minded? Objective? Tolerant?

I'm not really sure what that means, but if it means I cannot criticize the abject failures of these past thirty years then so be it. Calling a spade a spade is ok in my book. PC can be just a way to hide behind a confusing gloss on what really is happening to the working people in this nation and to the middle class. You know like 'fair and balanced' when it is anything but.

I am reminded of the Madoff case, when people criticized and called into question the ridiculous returns they were criticized, called all sorts of names, but in the end the truth and its harsh reality comes out. So I ask again, where were you guys when Bush was destroying the nation. (sorry I know that is exaggeration but.)

You don't and have not criticized anyone but the right since coming to this board, and if there's nothing to criticize, you make shit up.

We the losers, pissed off because our dumbarse candidates were roundly rejected by the American people want to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not fair! Not fair!!!!!!

In other words, you have no argument and nothing intelligent to offer on this topic. Lameass deflection attempt noted.

Give it a rest, huh? Only the wingiest of wingnuts will continue to support this administration. Only the wingiest o f wingnuts would even try to compare this administration to Bush's. This current administration makes the previous one look like rank amateurs at circling the drain.

And only the wingiest of wingnuts would come out of what I stated about not hiding the topic with the basesless counteraccusations YOU have.

I don't take blind fucking sheeple who can't pull their head out of the sheeple's ass in front of them to see you're marching single file over a cliff very seriously either.

Don't waste your breath. if it doesn't have a "D" behind it, it doesn't count in her little world.

You need to not worry about anyone presenting a thing until you present the evidence to back up your baseless accusations against me, liar.

Uh excuse me but where did I say that the meeting was a secret? Dr. Basso told Jerry Doyle that the Administration asked him not to discuss their upcoming meeting. And for your information, this meeting is far from a secret. Basso was once an anchorman in Hawaii. Turns out the Hawaiian media learned of Basso's video and his White House invitation and they ran a story on it. They also mentioned Obama remembers Basso from when he was a news anchor.

Don't you have anything better to contribute to this discussion than untruthful statements?

You don't have to a say a word with her around. She'll be more than happy to put them in your mouth.

But you wouldn't know anything about it, would you? YOU are the type person the revolution would be against.

Is our loyalty to this Nation and the ideals that embody it? Or to a government that does not embody either one? Simple question.
Are you threatening me, Gunny? Still with the rightwingnut claim that anyone that doesn't agree with your view is a traitor?

I was commenting on his claim that Obama called this guy and told him not to tell anyone.

As usual, Madame Twist-a-Lot and her melodrama can't answer even an simple question without attempting to deflect by putting words never spoken into someone's mouth. I must admit though, you HAVE outdone even YOUR usual with this load of shit.

Two, put up or shut up. Provide the evidence that I have ever stated anyone that does not agree with my views a traitor.

O r I can save you the trouble. You're a liar. I have never stated anything even YOU could misconstrue into THAT. You have knowingly attempted to attribute to me something I have never said.

And it doesn't take a rightwingnut to be to the right of you. Just a fucking brain.
No offense, but go fuck yourself. You claim that it is people like me that the revolution will be against. Why? Because I think the economy is worth saving? Because I didn't vote for McCain? Because I think the government should not penalize AIG employees for their bonuses? Because I think illegal immigration is a wedge issue and not the problem it is made out to be? Because I think the war in Iraq was a mistake? Why exactly are you singling me out, Gunny, what viewpoint of mine makes you claim that I am the type of people the revolution will be against?

As for your question, I have more loyalty to the country than the government...but they are both intertwined because WE are the government.

No offense, but go fuck yourself. You claim that it is people like me that the revolution will be against. Why? Because I think the economy is worth saving? Because I didn't vote for McCain? Because I think the government should not penalize AIG employees for their bonuses? Because I think illegal immigration is a wedge issue and not the problem it is made out to be? Because I think the war in Iraq was a mistake? Why exactly are you singling me out, Gunny, what viewpoint of mine makes you claim that I am the type of people the revolution will be against?

As for your question, I have more loyalty to the country than the government...but they are both intertwined because WE are the government.

What's the matter, liar? If you can't stand the heat, get your ass back to Romper Room where it belongs.

Your ass got NAILED dead to rights telling a straight-up lie. End of story. Live with it.

Sure you can't think up anymore stupid reasons for my comment that would not apply to me? One thing you have proven in the last couple of days ... you don't know a damned thing about me, even though it's been posted all over this board for 5+ years. You're head is stuck up your own ass stereotyping anyone that doesn't believe as you do you just attribute standard, what you believe to be "rightwingnut" responses to anyone to the right of you.

What's the matter, liar? If you can't stand the heat, get your ass back to Romper Room where it belongs.

Your ass got NAILED dead to rights telling a straight-up lie. End of story. Live with it.

Sure you can't think up anymore stupid reasons for my comment that would not apply to me? One thing you have proven in the last couple of days ... you don't know a damned thing about me, even though it's been posted all over this board for 5+ years. You're head is stuck up your own ass stereotyping anyone that doesn't believe as you do you just attribute standard, what you believe to be "rightwingnut" responses to anyone to the right of you.
I apologize for calling you a wingnut Gunny, and quite honestly I didn't know it would offend you to this extent. I would still like you to explain why you think this supposed coming revolution will be against people like me.

:eusa_liar:

Sounds like a perfect thread for conspiracy theories.

It is never patriotic to blindly follow our so-called leaders. It is patriotic to defend our great nation from our corrupt self-serving government.........

Where you for the last eight years?

If you believe in revolution in this country, you do not believe in democracy.

Full stop.

This country is the most democratic in the world, by far! Americans vote on everything. FFS, Americans elect their national college football champion. That's a little over the top for me - democracy on steroids. But it is a compelling argument that democracy permeates through most everything this country does.

Last edited:
The gentlemen who made this video is Dr. Bob Basso. Obama has seen this video and contacted Mr. Basso and said he was very disturbed by his video and invited him to the White House. He told him not to discuss the invitation with anyone. Dr. Basso was suppose to make a second appearance on the Jerry Doyle talk radio show, but had to back out because of The White House request. I know this because I was listening to the radio show as this developed. I would be very afraid if I was this guy. Obama's politics uses a thug mentality and I believe they are going to try and destroy him. Look what that did the Joe the Plumber. This guy is calling for a revolution and people are getting fired up. Is our government finally feeling a bit fearful?

YouTube - The Second American Revolution - We The People

This is perhaps the best political video I have ever seen. I'll rep you for it as soon as I can. :clap2:

Forum List

Back