The Second American Revolution - We The People

Discussion in 'Media' started by twogreen2c, Mar 26, 2009.

1. twogreen2c

twogreen2c VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +84
    The gentlemen who made this video is Dr. Bob Basso. Obama has seen this video and contacted Mr. Basso and said he was very disturbed by his video and invited him to the White House. He told him not to discuss the invitation with anyone. Dr. Basso was suppose to make a second appearance on the Jerry Doyle talk radio show, but had to back out because of The White House request. I know this because I was listening to the radio show as this developed. I would be very afraid if I was this guy. Obama's politics uses a thug mentality and I believe they are going to try and destroy him. Look what that did the Joe the Plumber. This guy is calling for a revolution and people are getting fired up. Is our government finally feeling a bit fearful?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbv8LRVRTaA[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,879
    :eusa_liar:

Sounds like a perfect thread for conspiracy theories.

3. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAH

what did they do to "joe" whos not named joe "the plummer" and is not a plummer?

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    See if you can pay attention to the point of the post for just one day at a time. Focus

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    You're kidding, right?:eusa_eh:

6. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Hello ... there's been a LOT of talk about revolution lately. Think you can make it go away by trying to marginalize and hide it?

But you wouldn't know anything about it, would you? YOU are the type person the revolution would be against.

Is our loyalty to this Nation and the ideals that embody it? Or to a government that does not embody either one? Simple question.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. twogreen2c

twogreen2c VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +84
    First of all, I believe his middle name was Joe. There are plenty of people who don't go by their first name. You are such an idiot. Personally, if a guy can do plumbing, I have no problem calling him a plumber. With your mentality you would put many people out of work. Guess you wouldn't hire a skilled handyman?

8. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    It is never patriotic to blindly follow our so-called leaders. It is patriotic to defend our great nation from our corrupt self-serving government.........

9. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,879
    Are you threatening me, Gunny? Still with the rightwingnut claim that anyone that doesn't agree with your view is a traitor?

I was commenting on his claim that Obama called this guy and told him not to tell anyone.

10. American Horse

American Horse AKA "Mustang"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +938
    I know this much; when I first saw this video a week ago on Glenn Beck it stirred some strong emotions in me. Just as in a thread yesterday about the John Birch Society (never mind slamming their flaws please) and their Saturday morning radio message which was very effective, this stirs things up in the here-and-now, like that of the JBS in the 60s. It reflects the true mood of the broader America. This is not going to be put down by ridicule, and hopefully not by pressure. The Obama administration will want to hammer this guy, and the fear they have of him shows if they really do want to talk to him personally.

There's a strong message right here on this board that says G.B. is an idiot and shouldn't be paid attention to. However people who really do want to get some view of what's going down should take a few moments out of their 'oh-so-busy' days, rouse up their highly touted curiosity, and pay attention to the GB show if only for the novelty of seeing what about half the US population is curious about.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009