The Second American Revolution coming......

Soggy and bigreb are laughable in that because those who rejected the bushies and reactionary doctrines somehow did not vote for the Dems.

Ah, boys? The Dems got a majority. Want to guess from where those votes came. It wasn't Argentina or Mexico.

Soggy and bigreb are laughable in that because those who rejected the bushies and reactionary doctrines somehow did not vote for the Dems.

Ah, boys? The Dems got a majority. Want to guess from where those votes came. It wasn't Argentina or Mexico.

Whats laughable to say the least is your unfounded claims that you have yet to prove.

Were you so nonchalant about the Constitution when Bush was in office?

yes

no liberals were running around shouting "death to those constitutional traitorous conservatives!"

no liberals were saying "boy...I am looking forward to killing people with the wrong opinions"

They most certainly were. Lefties wished people dead, talked about using violence, Talked about sucession and moving away from America. Hell a movie was Made wishing Bush Dead.

You people have the most selective Memories ever.

Oh and Bush never talked about Using Executive Fiat to grant amnesty to and register to vote 12 Million people before a contested election. I would not support armed rebellion unless he did something like that. The act of a Dictator not a president. Let's hope it is just crazy talk, and he is not seriously considering bypassing Congress and granting Amnesty and full citizenship to 12 to 20 Million people with the stoke of his pen. That is all I have to say.

Obama has never talked about that either. Only batshit crazy conservative talking heads.

This is yet another false emergency - fearmongering talking heads have yet another thing to make you afraid, just like the "fairness doctrine" and "they're coming to take your guns".

Whats laughable to say the least is your unfounded claims that you have yet to prove.

You mean "unfounded claims like:
"Obama hates rich people"
"Obama hates America"

"Obama hates America"

Now don't confuse pseudo-conservatives (who are really reactionaries), Doctor. They follow RushLimbaugh's Rules for Conservatives: they make assertions, then demand others refute them with evidence.

"Obama hates America"

Stupid you need a doctor how about getting a mental evaluation. I did provide the proof you just blindly refused to except it. Denail on your part does not make it incorrect.

"Obama hates America"

Now don't confuse pseudo-conservatives (who are really reactionaries), Doctor. They follow RushLimbaugh's Rules for Conservatives: they make assertions, then demand others refute them with evidence.

I know you just like I know the back of my hand you are cheap trailer trash communist piece of shit. Oh and I wished McCarthy was still alive today he would run all your nasty ass trashcan liven trolls out of this country.

Last edited:
yes

no liberals were running around shouting "death to those constitutional traitorous conservatives!"

no liberals were saying "boy...I am looking forward to killing people with the wrong opinions"

They most certainly were. Lefties wished people dead, talked about using violence, Talked about sucession and moving away from America. Hell a movie was Made wishing Bush Dead.

You people have the most selective Memories ever.

Oh and Bush never talked about Using Executive Fiat to grant amnesty to and register to vote 12 Million people before a contested election. I would not support armed rebellion unless he did something like that. The act of a Dictator not a president. Let's hope it is just crazy talk, and he is not seriously considering bypassing Congress and granting Amnesty and full citizenship to 12 to 20 Million people with the stoke of his pen. That is all I have to say.

Obama has never talked about that either. Only batshit crazy conservative talking heads.

This is yet another false emergency - fearmongering talking heads have yet another thing to make you afraid, just like the "fairness doctrine" and "they're coming to take your guns".

You don't get it do you? there is a memo the word got out, now being the word has gotten out it may just stop obama which is a good thing don't you think? Even if there is nothing to it it may have just stopped obama dead in his tracks. Or do you think he should be able to do that?

bigrebnc1775 is deflecting here.

The administration, particularly since it will keep its majorities this November, will enact the memorandum as executive order after January 1, 2011.

There will be nothing you can do about that, bigreb.

What sort of government are you going to replace the current one with? You're rebelling against the concept of the majority ruling, so I assume you want a government where the minority rules.

we have that now

Nope, you are not the mainstream, not a majority, not even a sizable minority.

You are the backwater of America, and you were swept out by real Americans in 2008.

Get used to where you are at, because that is where you are going to stay.

The administration, particularly since it will keep its majorities this November, will enact the memorandum as executive order after January 1, 2011.

Then obama will be impeached or shot one or the other but he will be gone.

Once again showing how conservatives react to being out of power

Yea....shoot the President

Great job of problem solving reb

Once again showing how conservatives react to being out of power

Yea....shoot the President

Great job of problem solving reb

I did not say who would shoot obama. It may be a liberal it may even be a conservative., it maybe a libatrian. You said it will be a conservative. I just said he would be dead. Didn't a liberal kill kennedy? Are you so restraint on over stepping of authority or is just certians things that make you angry? If obama does that then he can sign anything unlawful with an excutive order. Think about that for a second.

polls show that 70 plus percent of Americans do not support any type of Amensty. out of that 70 plus percent I can bet there are m,any that will try to take him out.

Last edited:

You might want to reconsider, for I do believe your last sentence is objectionable subject to federal law.

You might want to reconsider, for I do believe your last sentence is objectionable subject to federal law.

I do believe the Secret Service is obligated to investigate such threats. Big Reb should have someone knocking on his door

jakeass once again insert foot into mouth. Re-read my lastr reply. I knew a short sight drama queen likje you would misinterpret what was said.

What Constitutes a "Threat?"

According to this law -- 18 USC Sec. 871 -- which reads, in part:

"...Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

That covers a lot of deeds and statements. It gives the Secret Service a lot of latitude when conducting an investigation. There is a very good reason for this. Few jobs are more dangerous than President of the United States.

I do believe the Secret Service is obligated to investigate such threats. Big Reb should have someone knocking on his door

reread my reply but anyway they can try I ain't talking but I will come to the door shooting. That is my last statement on the subject. and I am an excellent shot.

What Constitutes a "Threat?"

According to this law -- 18 USC Sec. 871 -- which reads, in part:

"...Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

That covers a lot of deeds and statements. It gives the Secret Service a lot of latitude when conducting an investigation. There is a very good reason for this. Few jobs are more dangerous than President of the United States.

holy fucking shit maybe you should re-read my reply I made no threat I did make a comment but it was not a threat drama queen.

This from the replky in question

I did not say who would shoot obama. It may be a liberal it may even be a conservative., it maybe a libatrian. You said it will be a conservative. I just said he would be dead. Didn't a liberal kill kennedy? Are you so restraint on over stepping of authority or is just certians things that make you angry? If obama does that then he can sign anything unlawful with an excutive order. Think about that for a second.

polls show that 70 plus percent of Americans do not support any type of Amensty. out of that 70 plus percent I can bet there are m,any that will try to take him out.

Where is the threat thatr you two are implying that I made?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back