Attorney Jonathan Turley speaks on Trump case: cruel and unusual punishment--

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

It is mentioned here that no one lost any money and that properties are inaccurately evaluated all the time in the real estate business.

Also mentioned is how this sick prosecutor ran on getting Trump and "this is how she chose to do" that

At point 2.0 he talks about something I have been wondering about: how this sicko judge came to the figures he did.

My God, dims worship the god of Politics.

Can their god save them?

Last edited:

It is mentioned here that no one lost any money and that properties are inaccurately evaluated all the time in the real estate business.

Also mentioned is how this sick prosecutor ran on getting Trump and "this is how she chose to do" that

At point 2.0 he talks about something I have been wondering about: how this sicko judge came to the figures he did.

My God, those dims worship the god of Politics
Trump was not banned in NYC, and the nuke option wasn't delivered. But Turley's fond of attention.

PS, but that doesn't detract from my concern that the case is really only justifiable as being the lesser of two evils. And imo that justification can only apply when to do nothing means the end of the republic, and I'm not sure even Trump is that bad. Maybe.

Can their god save them?
Let Turly file an amicus breif. Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Can their god save them?

Trump hasn't been punished.
And a fine is not "cruel and unusual punishment"

Wait till Jack gets started.
Trump will wish for some fines.

hopefully all of you who think this is ok has a most precious loved one drug throuh the mud and innocently put in jail for 30 yrs and hanging from a god damned mother fucking jail cell

Forum List

Back