The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms not guns.

You're joking.

These were obscure novelties the First Congress probably never even saw, much less considered.
That dog don't hunt, Son.

Thomas Jefferson OWNED two Girardoni 22 shot repeating rifles.

The Girardoni rifle was invented in 1779...and adopted by the Austrian military in 1780.

That's right... a military rifle with a 22 round magazine in 1780... eleven years before the 2nd Amendment was ratified.

AND... the Belton Repeater was PRESENTED TO CONGRESS in 1777...a 16 shot repeating rifle that could fire all 16 shots in twenty seconds.

Links below...

The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms not guns. Guns are the weakest of the arms available in today's world. If you want to have the rights granted in the Constitution, you should be able to have all arms available to the militaries of the world.
Those who are fighting for just guns are a bunch of wooses. They are not fighting for the full rights of the 2nd amendment. They are ignoring and trampling on the 2nd amendment
1. arms - weapons considered collectively. implements of war
You can't make up shit this stupid.

The Girardoni rifle was invented in 1779...and adopted by the Austrian military in 1780.

That's right... a military rifle with a 22 round magazine in 1780... eleven years before the 2nd Amendment was ratified.

AND... the Belton Repeater was PRESENTED TO CONGRESS in 1777...a 16 shot repeating rifle that could fire all 16 shots in twenty seconds.

Links below...

Not to mention the first ARTILLERY company was a private organization, founded well over 100 years before the 2nd Amendment.

No, it was to give the PEOPLE the power to remove an illegitimate government. The PEOPLE, not another part of the government.

DURRRRRR
Read the Constitution you dumbass.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Read the Constitution you dumbass.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I have many times, dumbshit. It takes a special breed of stupid to think that a government needs to grant itself the right to have guns

DURRRRRR

I did not create this violent world. California created it. New York created theirs. Be glad you don't live in this. Just do not deprive the people that do any means of self protection they desire.
Your mind has created your reality which is dominated by fear and cowardice. You can approach a dangerous world in may ways. I choose to not let fear dominate my world.

Your mind has created your reality which is dominated by fear and cowardice. You can approach a dangerous world in may ways. I choose to not let fear dominate my world.

You are the person afraid of guns.

Not us, cupcake.

Links below...

Good point on how the world has changed. Thomas Jefferson, a citizen, had more deadly arms than the US military. The world has changed. No citizen has anything close to the arms of the US government. Being able to buy guns does not change that. We need to think of the common good and not some myth owning guns will keep our government in check.

Good point on how the world has changed. Thomas Jefferson, a citizen, had more deadly arms than the US military. The world has changed. No citizen has anything close to the arms of the US government. Being able to buy guns does not change that. We need to think of the common good and not some myth owning guns will keep our government in check.
The common good can go fuck itself. There is no place for collectivism In a free people.

You of course are ignoring that the gun owning public outnumbers the military 75 to one. Guess what, we win.

You are the person afraid of guns.

Not us, cupcake.
I respect guns, I
The common good can go fuck itself. There is no place for collectivism In a free people.
Any form of government is collectivism, dumbass. People like you take advantage of what you want, roads, police, military, schools but reject what you do not like.
You are a selfish son of a bitch. People like you take more than you give. You are disgusting.

I respect guns, I

Any form of government is collectivism, dumbass. People like you take advantage of what you want, roads, police, military, schools but reject what you do not like.
You are a selfish son of a bitch. People like you take more than you give. You are disgusting.

When you MUST resort to infantile, emotional arguments, you truly have no point.

Go piss up a rope, communist.

You of course are ignoring that the gun owning public outnumbers the military 75 to one. Guess what, we win.
The majority of the gun owning public do not think like you. They want universal background checks, they want red flag laws, they want limits on automatic weapons.
The military and sane citizens should come together and eliminate the piece of crap people like you. Your kind are a bigger danger to our country than any rogue government.

When you MUST resort to infantile, emotional arguments, you truly have no point.

Go piss up a rope, communist.
So you are saying you do not take advantage of collectivism in any form? Answer the question dumbass. And then you reject the collectivism you do not like.
That is not emotional argument, it a fact of what is bringing our country down. People like you.
Selfish people who want to take from the government but do not want to give anything back.
A BUNCH OF SELFISH SON OF A BITCHES. They are on both sides of the political spectrum but they are the same.

The majority of the gun owning public do not think like you. They want universal background checks, they want red flag laws, they want limits on automatic weapons.
The military and sane citizens should come together and eliminate the piece of crap people like you. Your kind are a bigger danger to our country than any rogue government.

Ok, so let us say we have 10% who think like I do. We still out number the military by 7 to one. We still win.

Add to that the fact that the woke military establishment, in an effort to make us weak so that their masters in china are happy, have driven out all of the good warfighters, and you are facing a lot of very well trained people so you are not just outnumbered, but your army is made up of whiners, and losers, and political whores.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back