The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms not guns.

So you are saying you do not take advantage of collectivism in any form? Answer the question dumbass. And then you reject the collectivism you do not like.
That is not emotional argument, it a fact of what is bringing our country down. People like you.
Selfish people who want to take from the government but do not want to give anything back.
A BUNCH OF SELFISH SON OF A BITCHES. They are on both sides of the political spectrum but they are the same.

Unlike you who live in your moms basement, sucking down whatever she has made, i have worked for decades, paid my taxes, and BUILT this country. Now you incompetent weasels want to destroy that which you can not build.

You progressives are all the same. Weak. Morons. And cowards.

Ok, so let us say we have 10% who think like I do. We still out number the military by 7 to one. We still win.

Add to that the fact that the woke military establishment, in an effort to make us weak so that their masters in china are happy, have driven out all of the good warfighters, and you are facing a lot of very well trained people so you are not just outnumbered, but your army is made up of whiners, and losers, and political whores.

Dumbass.
People like you have already lost. It is a large group of losers. You and your kind are bound by fear. Unnecessary fear. You life is dictated by fear. Go buy all the guns you want. Then hunker down and wait for the government to come get you.. They will not come. You will die. A wasted life.

I respect guns, I

Any form of government is collectivism, dumbass. People like you take advantage of what you want, roads, police, military, schools but reject what you do not like.
You are a selfish son of a bitch. People like you take more than you give. You are disgusting.
Coming from you, that's a compliment.

Good point on how the world has changed. Thomas Jefferson, a citizen, had more deadly arms than the US military. The world has changed. No citizen has anything close to the arms of the US government. Being able to buy guns does not change that. We need to think of the common good and not some myth owning guns will keep our government in check.
The point I believe you are missing is...Thomas Jefferson...a private citizen...had more powerful and advanced firearms than the soldiers of his day.

A 22 shot rifle that could empty it's magazine in less than a minute.

Kinda blows both the "Founders couldn't have imagined" and "private citizen shouldn't own weapons of war" arguments completely out of the water.

People like you have already lost. It is a large group of losers. You and your kind are bound by fear. Unnecessary fear. You life is dictated by fear. Go buy all the guns you want. Then hunker down and wait for the government to come get you.. They will not come. You will die. A wasted life.

We haven't even started yet. Dumbass. Trust me. You WILL know when we do.

I do not want guns banned. I want universal background checks. I want red flag laws. I want limits on automatic weapons.
Let's take this in reverse order.

There are incredibly strict restrictions on automatic weapons. Have been for almost a century.

There are red flag laws in New York...

Did they stop the buffalo mass shooting? Even though the guy threatened to stage a mass shooting AT HIS SCHOOL?

We know the answer. The law was worthless.

Universal background checks?

No.

Name the last mass shooter who DIDN'T pass a background check or steal the gun from someone who did.

Good luck...I can't think of a single one. Both of these last two did for sure. They bought there firearms from FFLs, filled out form 4473s and received the OK from the NCIC to purchase firearms.

And New York ALDEADY HAS universal background checks.

Did it stop the mass shooting? Nope.

Here's a piece of advice ... if you are going to use a mass shooting to push gun control...try to make the solutions one's that will stop mass shootings.

Last edited:
We haven't even started yet. Dumbass. Trust me. You WILL know when we do.
You live in fear and you try and inflict fear. Everything about you is fear. Real people and real relationships between real people is not dominated by fear. It is a very wonderful life.
You will never know.

You live in fear and you try and inflict fear. Everything about you is fear. Real people and real relationships between real people is not dominated by fear. It is a very wonderful life.
You will never know.

No, I don't live in fear. Know why? I have the means to protect myself. You, on the other hand, are terrified that free people own guns. That scares the ever loving shit out of you, because you can't make us, do what you want.

The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms not guns. Guns are the weakest of the arms available in today's world. If you want to have the rights granted in the Constitution, you should be able to have all arms available to the militaries of the world.
Those who are fighting for just guns are a bunch of wooses. They are not fighting for the full rights of the 2nd amendment. They are ignoring and trampling on the 2nd amendment
1. arms - weapons considered collectively. implements of war
The militia is every abled body man. All members of the militia are required to own an up to date military weapon with rounds to power it and if called on by the president will show up at a place called on with the equipment needed to do battle. Those not filling those requirements will be tried in military courts. These laws defining the militia have been on the books for over 100 years. That includes these states that have out lawed these weapons. That along with the woos factor I wonder how many would be tried in a military court According to our Constitution and laws guys like Joe would be wind chimes and no more. This is America!

The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms not guns.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

The militia is every abled body man. All members of the militia are required to own an up to date military weapon with rounds to power it and if called on by the president will show up at a place called on with the equipment needed to do battle. Those not filling those requirements will be tried in military courts. These laws defining the militia have been on the books for over 100 years. That includes these states that have out lawed these weapons. That along with the woos factor I wonder how many would be tried in a military court According to our Constitution and laws guys like Joe would be wind chimes and no more. This is America!
The US relied on militias and individual citizens to take up arms if needed against a foreign enemy, T he reason is there was no central government military. Once a central military was established the US did not rely on or need militias or armed citizens. That purpose of the 2nd amendment was not needed.

The US relied on militias and individual citizens to take up arms if needed against a foreign enemy, T he reason is there was no central government military. Once a central military was established the US did not rely on or need militias or armed citizens. That purpose of the 2nd amendment was not needed.
How about limits on the First Amendment?
The Founders couldn't imagine technology would be available for someone like you to spread nonsense in a rapid fire method on a world wide platform.
We clearly need waiting limits on stupid ignorant statements.

The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms not guns. Guns are the weakest of the arms available in today's world. If you want to have the rights granted in the Constitution, you should be able to have all arms available to the militaries of the world.
Those who are fighting for just guns are a bunch of wooses. They are not fighting for the full rights of the 2nd amendment. They are ignoring and trampling on the 2nd amendment

The amendment gives you the right to bear arms. If you have a gun, you are bearing arms already. So the government has not failed to protect your right to bear arms, even if it takes away nukes, SAMs and all manner of other arms.

The amendment gives you the right to bear arms. If you have a gun, you are bearing arms already. So the government has not failed to protect your right to bear arms, even if it takes away nukes, SAMs and all manner of other arms.

Wrong, the 2nd merely enumerates the natural Right to own weapons.

I found this article interesting and informative.

Forum List

Back