The Science is Settled ... Toxic Masculinty = Climate Change

These treasonous, crab-crawling, misbegotten liberal filth are too stupid and arrogant to understand that MASCULINITY is a necessary ingredient in a successful society! What these human sludge don't understand is that MASCULINITY ACCOMPLISHES THINGS IN SOCIETY THAT REQUIRE RISK AND AMBITION. If it weren't for what liberal detritus call "toxic masculinity" America would never have even invented the airplane, let alone put men on the moon! And that's just a few of THOUSANDS of examples of how "toxic masculinity" is vital for a society to accomplish great things.

These stupid, liberal feminist whores also don't understand that if WEREN'T for "masculinity" on the part of their fathers, these c**** wouldn't physically exist! Hell, the reason why women have children they supposedly love is because of the MASCULINITY that caused a man to fuck them......unless liberal-feminists' children are the result of Immaculate Conception. Why these man-hating wastes of fallopian tubes! Jealous, petulant, nightcrawling imitations of the female gender who just NEED some man on which to blame every problem of their fucked-up, dysfunctional lives.

I think I could provide heat to several major metropolitan areas, and I am proud of that.

i'm skeptical

the real culprit

bq-5ca7202ea9118.jpeg

Forum List

Back