The Saga of Jimmy Carter

Did you read it? If not, STFU. If you did, review it.

it was partisan hackery, like all of your posts. Dude, you need to chill out. Why such anger?

Telling you to STFU was not an expression of anger. It was a plea for you stop embarrassing yourself. Believe me, when I call you dumb it has nothing to do with your politics and everything to do with your lack of intelligence. You are dumb, the evidence is in all of your posts. Sorry, the truth hurts, but maybe you'll find a new hobby, one when your mental impairment will not be so apparent.

Wry, you have a wicked case of liberal butthurt. I laugh at your butthurt. you also suck as a troll. but that's another story. you are one of the most partisan and clueless posters here. and talk about dumb. trophy goes to you my friend. but you are good for a good laugh. I always appreciate that. :razz:

This tale is important because it represents one more example of the behavior of a political Leftist....whether called Liberals, or Progressives, or Democrats...

................(yadda, yadda, yaddda.......(farting noises.....zoo animal groans....chickens clucking....)

True to this very day.

What a blathering attempt to deflect from two Republican governors behaving badly. Sorry, SuperTwit. Super Fail.

Last edited:
Jesus was a liberal Communist who believed in wealth redistribution. Do Republican Christian Conservatives hate Jesus?

The Carter administration effectively brought down the Soviet Union with covert operations that lured the Soviets into their Vietnam,

Afghanistan.

LOL, idiot.

It wasn't Carter. It was Reagan. The Carter administration and the CIA began training the Mujaheddin in 1979 but it was Reagan in the 1980s that really gave them the support that they needed to bring down the Soviets.
Operation Cyclone (1979-1989): A Brief Analysis of the U.S. Involvement in the Soviet-Afghan War | Nolan Kraszkiewicz - Academia.edu

if globalization was not a factor, why were we having world wars?
World War, not wars at that point.

One major cause was alliances with other nations.

Why was there massive expansionism and empire building?

Because we're humans and that's what we do for some reason.

really? what makes a world war? because we give it the label world war?
Pretty much.

napoleons conquest wasn't a world war?
No.

didn't we have an alliance with france against great Britain?
As I recall, yes.
nations have always had alliances.
But they didn't always follow through on them. Such wasn't the case in WWI

Candy. I'm seriously beginning to think you skipped history in school

You're promoting Napoleon to world war status...maybe you should make sure your diploma wasn't purchased at Ben Franklin (not the historical figure, the 5 and Dime store).

World War, not wars at that point.

One major cause was alliances with other nations.

Because we're humans and that's what we do for some reason.

Pretty much.

No.

As I recall, yes.
nations have always had alliances.
But they didn't always follow through on them. Such wasn't the case in WWI Well you would be wrong here. nations often did. in fact napolean was one who did. So again you would be wrong

You're promoting Napoleon to world war status...maybe you should make sure your diploma wasn't purchased at Ben Franklin (not the historical figure, the 5 and Dime store). YYou do realize napolean controlled as much territory and germany did.
Candy, i do believe you have been sucking down far to many of your birth control pills

Carter- not lucky. Teddy screwed up his domestic agaenda, the Shah his foreign. His human rights campaign did lots for freedom everywhere. Not provable...and the great chickenhawk Reagan messed a lot of it up...Gave Osama and Saddam their starts...how'd that work out...

Pretty much.

No.

As I recall, yes.

But they didn't always follow through on them. Such wasn't the case in WWI Well you would be wrong here. nations often did. in fact napolean was one who did. So again you would be wrong

You're promoting Napoleon to world war status...maybe you should make sure your diploma wasn't purchased at Ben Franklin (not the historical figure, the 5 and Dime store). YYou do realize napolean controlled as much territory and germany did.
Candy, i do believe you have been sucking down far to many of your birth control pills

You've definitely been sucking for quite a while...

Pretty much.

No.

As I recall, yes.

You've definitely been sucking for quite a while...
Wow candy, that was lame, even for you

Anyway, Stalin was our ALLY, beat Hitler, and in no way did FDR embrace communism- that's just silly lol...As for Khomeini, that's what we he get for Pubs screwing over Iran for years. 1953 and Nixon's shah and his SAVAK running wild- giant cocktail parties and the Tehran Oilmen football team lol...

it was partisan hackery, like all of your posts. Dude, you need to chill out. Why such anger?

Telling you to STFU was not an expression of anger. It was a plea for you stop embarrassing yourself. Believe me, when I call you dumb it has nothing to do with your politics and everything to do with your lack of intelligence. You are dumb, the evidence is in all of your posts. Sorry, the truth hurts, but maybe you'll find a new hobby, one when your mental impairment will not be so apparent.

Wry, you have a wicked case of liberal butthurt. I laugh at your butthurt. you also suck as a troll. but that's another story. you are one of the most partisan and clueless posters here. and talk about dumb. trophy goes to you my friend. but you are good for a good laugh. I always appreciate that. :razz:

You are far too kind to the Lying Scum.

Jesus was a liberal Communist who believed in wealth redistribution. Do Republican Christian Conservatives hate Jesus?

Were his Communist beliefs based on the teachings of Kark Marx? Just asking.

WOW! Citing Conservapedia... the people who support bringing honor killing back to Christianity!

that's amazing....

Essay:Adulteress Story - Conservapedia

I always find it amusing when an opponent can't deny a fact, and tries to pretend that it is the source that invalidates it.

Get it: you serve as a source of amusement.

"This only is denied to God: the power to undo the past."
Agathon, from Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics

1. True at one time...but the Left has found that with control of the media and the schools, they can, if not alter the past....at least cover it up.

Jimmy Carter's giving birth to Islamofascist terrorism is a perfect example.

a. Carter believed that Khomeini would support democracy, contrary to all that he had written while in exile. In over 110 interviews he gave in Paris in the three months prior to re-entering Iran, he never mentioned the rule of the ‘juriscouncil,’ the clerical guardianship, i.e., the regime in control currently. He promised that he would retire to a life of study, and “…leave all powers to the people.”

b. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

c. " Moreover, Carter refused to halt the sale of military supplies to Iran, whose government violently repressed its opponents, even though some of his advisers urged him to do so."
American President: Jimmy Carter: Foreign Affairs

2. " Founded by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps soon after the 1979 Islamic Revolution, Hezbollah has always had an intimate relationship with Iran based on a shared ideological foundation. Today, Hezbollah is no longer just a proxy of Iran; it is in a “strategic partnership” with Iran, as National Counterterrorism Center director Matthew Olsen put it. Or, in the words of Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, Hezbollah and Iran are in “a partnership arrangement . . . with the Iranians as the senior partner.”

For the past 30 years, this has proven to be a mutually beneficial relationship. From Iran, Hezbollah gets tens of thousands of rockets, hundreds of millions of dollars a year, training and operational logistical support from Iran. From Hezbollah, Iran gets an extended reach — to the Mediterranean and beyond — and a means of targeting its enemies from afar with reasonable deniability.
30 years of terror*sponsored by Iran* - NY Daily News

All thanks to Democrat Liberal Jimmy Carter.

Let's face it, you can't find any reputable source that claims that Carter sold weapons to the revolutionary government in Iran. The Miller Center article seems to be referring to his choice to keep selling arms to the shah:
http://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1066&context=forum

The fact is that ONLY ONE president sold arms to Iran AFTER the revolution. :eusa_eh:

Of course, you're wrong.

But....

.....we can stipulate that you are not convinced that Carter continued to provide arms to Khomeini's Iran....even though it fits his modus operandi....

But you agree with every other charge in the indictment, as follows.

I'll see your 'one' and raise you 'a dozen'....

1. Was in favor of cuddling up to communism....but rattled a sabre when Russia moved into the Middle East

2. Had no problem with the Soviet oppression in Eastern Europe

3. Never understood the communist economic system

4. Abandoned and threw the Shah out of power

5. Invited and ensconsed the Ayatolah Khomeini in power in Iran

6. Actually wrote the speeches for Yasir Arafat

7. Embraced the terrorist organization Hamas.

And.....

8. He regularly writes polemics aimed at undermining the only democracy in the Middle East

9. Carter’s economic policies had produced a 21% interest rate, a 17% mortgage rate, and a 15% inflation rate in a ‘hat trick’ of presidential incompetence. Not only that, but he had produced skyrocketing unemployment.

10. Under Carter, Americans were permitted to put gas in their cars only on alternate days, based on whether the last number of their license plates wan an even or odd number. The price of oil had risen 154% since the beginning of Carter’s presidency.

11. " Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money, particularly from Saudi Arabia..." F L A M E : Ex-President for Sale: Carter’s Arab Oil Money by Alan Dershowitz

.... a tacit alliance with the radical Islamists, those remorseless modern-day barbarians, responsive to the Wahhabi doctrine, who cannot allow to live even co-religionists who toe only 90% of the ‘party line,’ murderous with regard to Shiites, Jews, homosexuals, and apostates and unremittingly repressive to women.

12. "He spent the last 33 years denouncing Israel, praising nations that supported Muslim terrorists, defying the U.S. travel ban to Cuba, praising tyrants like Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Yugoslav dictator Tito, and North Korean despot Kim Il-Sung. He oversaw election fraud and corruption in Venezuela and Haiti and declared everything fair and square. The man has spent 33 bitter, disgraceful years venting his hatred for America." Jimmy Carter's grandson arranged Romney video release ? USATODAY.com

This was one of my favorites:
"I'll never lie to you," Carter famously told American voters in 1976.

And you bought it like it was on sale.

So...we agree on the 'highlights' of Jimmy 'Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrat' Carter's career?

And, yet....you support this paragon?

I always find it amusing when an opponent can't deny a fact, and tries to pretend that it is the source that invalidates it.

Get it: you serve as a source of amusement.

"This only is denied to God: the power to undo the past."
Agathon, from Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics

1. True at one time...but the Left has found that with control of the media and the schools, they can, if not alter the past....at least cover it up.

Jimmy Carter's giving birth to Islamofascist terrorism is a perfect example.

a. Carter believed that Khomeini would support democracy, contrary to all that he had written while in exile. In over 110 interviews he gave in Paris in the three months prior to re-entering Iran, he never mentioned the rule of the ‘juriscouncil,’ the clerical guardianship, i.e., the regime in control currently. He promised that he would retire to a life of study, and “…leave all powers to the people.”

b. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

c. " Moreover, Carter refused to halt the sale of military supplies to Iran, whose government violently repressed its opponents, even though some of his advisers urged him to do so."
American President: Jimmy Carter: Foreign Affairs

2. " Founded by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps soon after the 1979 Islamic Revolution, Hezbollah has always had an intimate relationship with Iran based on a shared ideological foundation. Today, Hezbollah is no longer just a proxy of Iran; it is in a “strategic partnership” with Iran, as National Counterterrorism Center director Matthew Olsen put it. Or, in the words of Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, Hezbollah and Iran are in “a partnership arrangement . . . with the Iranians as the senior partner.”

For the past 30 years, this has proven to be a mutually beneficial relationship. From Iran, Hezbollah gets tens of thousands of rockets, hundreds of millions of dollars a year, training and operational logistical support from Iran. From Hezbollah, Iran gets an extended reach — to the Mediterranean and beyond — and a means of targeting its enemies from afar with reasonable deniability.
30 years of terror*sponsored by Iran* - NY Daily News

All thanks to Democrat Liberal Jimmy Carter.

Let's face it, you can't find any reputable source that claims that Carter sold weapons to the revolutionary government in Iran. The Miller Center article seems to be referring to his choice to keep selling arms to the shah:
http://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1066&context=forum

The fact is that ONLY ONE president sold arms to Iran AFTER the revolution. :eusa_eh:

Of course, you're wrong.

But....

.....we can stipulate that you are not convinced that Carter continued to provide arms to Khomeini's Iran....even though it fits his modus operandi....

1. Was in favor of cuddling up to communism....but rattled a sabre when Russia moved into the Middle East

And.....

8. He regularly writes polemics aimed at undermining the only democracy in the Middle East

9. Carter’s economic policies had produced a 21% interest rate, a 17% mortgage rate, and a 15% inflation rate in a ‘hat trick’ of presidential incompetence. Not only that, but he had produced skyrocketing unemployment.

10. Under Carter, Americans were permitted to put gas in their cars only on alternate days, based on whether the last number of their license plates wan an even or odd number. The price of oil had risen 154% since the beginning of Carter’s presidency.

11. " Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money, particularly from Saudi Arabia..." F L A M E : Ex-President for Sale: Carter’s Arab Oil Money by Alan Dershowitz

.... a tacit alliance with the radical Islamists, those remorseless modern-day barbarians, responsive to the Wahhabi doctrine, who cannot allow to live even co-religionists who toe only 90% of the ‘party line,’ murderous with regard to Shiites, Jews, homosexuals, and apostates and unremittingly repressive to women.

12. "He spent the last 33 years denouncing Israel, praising nations that supported Muslim terrorists, defying the U.S. travel ban to Cuba, praising tyrants like Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Yugoslav dictator Tito, and North Korean despot Kim Il-Sung. He oversaw election fraud and corruption in Venezuela and Haiti and declared everything fair and square. The man has spent 33 bitter, disgraceful years venting his hatred for America." Jimmy Carter's grandson arranged Romney video release ? USATODAY.com

So...we agree on the 'highlights' of Jimmy 'Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrat' Carter's career?

No one in the US had good intel on what was happening in Iran.. They basically ignored the student protests .

His connections to Arab oil money? Don't make me laugh.

Dershwitz doesn't know anything about the Wahhabis.

The Shah was very sick and came to the US for medical treatment.. Carter's mistake was embracing him in a photo that went around the world.

Of course, you're wrong.

But....

And.....

No one in the US had good intel on what was happening in Iran.. They basically ignored the student protests .

His connections to Arab oil money? Don't make me laugh.

Dershwitz doesn't know anything about the Wahhabis.

The Shah was very sick and came to the US for medical treatment.. Carter's mistake was embracing him in a photo that went around the world.

1. "No one in the US had good intel on what was happening in Iran.. They basically ignored the student protests ."

So....it is your view that Carter used the 'Magic 8-Ball" to decide to abandon the Shah and embrace the Ayatollah?

Brilliant.

2. "His connections to Arab oil money? Don't make me laugh."

"A quick survey of the major contributors to the Carter Center reveals hundreds of millions of dollars from Saudi and Gulf contributors.

Agha Hasan Abedi, the Pakistani founder of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), known as the bank “which would bribe God,”...it was BCCI that helped Mr. Carter established his center.

BCCI’s origins were primarily ideological. Abedi wanted the bank to reflect the supra-national Muslim credo and “the best bridge to help the world of Islam, and the best way to fight the evil influence of the Zionists.”

....BCCI’s money also facilitated the Saudi agenda...

...Carter repeatedly provided legitimacy to Arafat’s corrupt regime, and now, like the Saudis, he even sides with homicidal Hamas as the “legitimate” representative of the Palestinian people.

....it seems that AIPAC’s real fault was its failure to outdo the Saudi’s purchases of the former president’s loyalty. “There has not been any nation in the world that has been more cooperative than Saudi Arabia,” the New York Times quoted Mr. Carter June 1977, thus making the Saudis a major factor in U. S. foreign policy.

Evidently, the millions in Arab petrodollars feeding Mr. Carter’s global endeavors, often in conflict with U.S. government policies, also ensure his loyalty."
Carter's Arab financiers - Washington Times

So......did that make you laugh, you moron?

Forum List

Back