Zone1 "The sad truth is, the average American works four months a year just to cover tax bills.

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Q. How did we get here?
A. Greed and Grifters.

"2023 Federal Tax Brackets Are Out. See Which Bracket You Fall in—and Why Tax Rates Are so High"​

The Republicans in 2016 passed the new reform of the incomed tax when they were after the Nov. Election and lost their lost the lead: Trump then signed the Bill when he signed it in January of 2017.

The reform eliminated the top two brackets of the wealthiest forever; and gave the rest of workers - Middle Class and below - double deduction sent away this year.

4 months? Seems a bit high, considering all the deductions and such our ridiculously complicated tax code gives.
If statists like yourself didnt want to govt to do everything for us, we wouldnt need high tax rates.
If war mongers like yourself kept our troops home, and didnt send cash and weapons to other countries to kill civilians, we wouldnt need high tax rates.
If we didnt pay other countries pensions, we wouldnt need high tax rates.
You woke yet?

Q. How did we get here?
A. Greed and Grifters.

"2023 Federal Tax Brackets Are Out. See Which Bracket You Fall in—and Why Tax Rates Are so High"​

The Republicans in 2016 passed the new reform of the incomed tax when they were after the Nov. Election and lost their lost the lead: Trump then signed the Bill when he signed it in January of 2017.

The reform eliminated the top two brackets of the wealthiest forever; and gave the rest of workers - Middle Class and below - double deduction sent away this year.

I won't get into the irony of you lodging this complaint.

Q. How did we get here?
A. Greed and Grifters.

Thank goodness Biden made the middle-class tax cuts permanent when Dems controlled the House and Senate.

Dems are always cutting my middle-class taxes. Like back in.......wait it was in......no....ummm.....uh.

When was the last time Dems cut middle-class taxes?

I won't get into the irony of you lodging this complaint.
What complaint?
be careful,, hes having a power trip and trying to bait people,,
LOL: You are having a power trip and a bait to the people who believed the Federal Income Tax trump signed. The Standard Deduction will be cut in half in 2026 - not 2023 (my mistake) and the top two brackets disappeared forever.

4 months? Seems a bit high, considering all the deductions and such our ridiculously complicated tax code gives.
If statists like yourself didnt want to govt to do everything for us, we wouldnt need high tax rates.
If war mongers like yourself kept our troops home, and didnt send cash and weapons to other countries to kill civilians, we wouldnt need high tax rates.
If we didnt pay other countries pensions, we wouldnt need high tax rates.
You woke yet?
It is not about what they spend it on, rather, it is about just spending it.

There is nothing the Federal government does not want to spend money on, aside from a border wall which they cried poor mouth about when Trump attempted to build one.

The goal here is a financial reset as the dollar becomes unsavable as digital currency comes riding to the rescue, which will be global and according to their little master plan thingy.

Then literally all your freedoms will be gone forever.

Thank goodness Biden made the middle-class tax cuts permanent when Dems controlled the House and Senate.

Dems are always cutting my middle-class taxes. Like back in.......wait it was in......no....ummm.....uh.

Sarcasm ^^^. This is supposed to be a clean thread.

What complaint?

LOL: You are having a power trip and a bait to the people who believed the Federal Income Tax trump signed. The Standard Deduction will be cut in half in 2026 - not 2023 (my mistake) and the top two brackets disappeared forever.
when did I do that??

Q. How did we get here?
A. Greed and Grifters.

You seem to have overlooked our ridiculously bloated Federal Government with millions of employees and millions more drawing huge Federal PENSIONS. The salary levels of these Federal Employees can exceed $100K per year! And of course entitlement programs created by FDR and LBJ suck up nearly HALF of all tax revenue.

Q. How did we get here?
A. Greed and Grifters.

And yet democrats keep telling us we don't pay enough taxes..........

The solution....stop voting for democrats...vote for republicans who will actually cut taxes....

We don't have a tax revenue problem...we have always had a corrupt politicians spending, stealing and losing too much tax money problem.....

You seem to have overlooked our ridiculously bloated Federal Government with millions of employees and millions more drawing huge Federal PENSIONS. The salary levels of these Federal Employees can exceed $100K per year!

Fed Employees pay for their own pensions, it is taken out of their checks every payday. And yep, they sure can exceed $100K per year. My wife is an ICU nurse for the VA and she brings home more than 100 grands a year. I guess in your world she does not deserve it.

Fed Employees pay for their own pensions, it is taken out of their checks every payday. And yep, they sure can exceed $100K per year. My wife is an ICU nurse for the VA and she brings home more than 100 grands a year. I guess in your world she does not deserve it.

Fed Employees pay for their own pensions, it is taken out of their checks every payday.

What percentage is paid by her own deduction?
What percentage is paid by the VA?

An ICU nurse is not Federal bureacrat. Obviously she deserves every dollar. We have WAY too many Federal employees making way too much money. That is who I am talking about, but I'm guessing you knew that.

Last edited:
Q. How did we get here?
A. Greed and Grifters.

Tax rates are high for a few reasons but all reasons fall back on elected tyrants that never stop. 31 trillion in debt. A debt that will never be paid made by worthless hacks that should never been elected in the first place. These destroyers of our nation should be in the back of a prison never seeing the light of day. The federal reserve created by bankers and a few democrats on a resort island while other leaders were home with their familys during the hollidays. If we had any sense these criminals would be charged with crimes against humanity and the 31 trillion would be made null and void. Intrest. use to be against the law but it amases me what we have allowed a few to get away with. Look at your president. If you did there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell this SOB would have ever spent 50 years stealing profit from every person he has dealt with. On a good day he lies. On others he walks around not knowing where he is or even who he is. Meaning his mental health is so far gone he will never be allow to repent. Enjoy your ill gotten gains Joe as tomrrow you die and I have serious thoughts it will not be enjoyable.

Forum List

Back