Zone1 The Truth

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
For many "Truth" is based on religion, watching TV, or discussions in back alley forums.

109320904_10217227113058104_1924002165534230476_n.jpg

What is the basis of your "Truth?"

The truth is that we should brush, floss, and rinse our teeth before eating, not after (unless you have false teeth).

Something that can be empirically proven.
No. Many, maybe most truths cannot be empirically proven or proven in any other way.

I cannot prove what I'm thinking right now.
I cannot prove what I'm feeling or what kind of day I'm having.
I cannot prove that I saw my shadow when I went outside just now.
I cannot prove that I have never done something.
I cannot prove most of my experiences in a long lifetime.
I cannot prove any of that about you or anybody else either.
Yet all these things are my truths.

That somebody else accuses me or somebody else of something does not make it true.

That somebody strongly wants to believe something is true does not make it true.

But it is true that those who refuse to consider anything other than what they want to believe, in fact disparage anybody who challenges their belief, are not interested in truth but demand that their beliefs be confirmed and unchallenged. Which is the best way to promote and affirm untruths.

The basis of my own truth is something that is actually true.

It certainly isn't what the media tells me is my truth,
From where do you derive the difference between your truth and what you say is not true?

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
For many "Truth" is based on religion, watching TV, or discussions in back alley forums.

109320904_10217227113058104_1924002165534230476_n.jpg

What is the basis of your "Truth?"
Your first sentence is incorrect. Truth is something that can be proven based on irrefutable evidence as in mathematics. It is NOT in the eye of the beholder. Beauty, a subjective term, is in the eye of the beholder.

Look at the hypocrisy here.

People claiming their truth from NEWSMAX and church is truth while denying the truth of others.

Your first sentence is incorrect. Truth is something that can be proven based on irrefutable evidence as in mathematics. It is NOT in the eye of the beholder. Beauty, a subjective term, is in the eye of the beholder.
Beauty is objective and is universally so even in the undeveloped world.

To prove a 'truth' you must put it to the test. Like the man who needed to 'prove' the team of oxen that he had just purchased. He didn't need to prove that they were oxen, but if they would plow.

"Sure, it's dog, but will it hunt?"

Forum List

Back