the Sabbath: Saturday or Sunday?

Hedge your bets. Do them both. :razz:

Rmans 14: 5One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind. 6He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God. 7For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself; 8for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living. 10But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.
11For it is written,
“AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME,
AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD
12So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
13Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this—not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s way.

As to Frigg-day, Saturn-day, or Sun-day.... I don't think if your keeping a day Holy you should refer to it by it's Pagan name.
:eusa_whistle:

As to the OP:
Whatever day I can spend in worship of Him! ;)
More than once a week, I assure you
:cool:

You know......I've always wondered about people who only think about God for one day of the week.

My personal opinion? We should contact him every day, as much as we can.

Then, you end up turning your life into a living prayer.

As to the OP:
Whatever day I can spend in worship of Him! ;)
More than once a week, I assure you

You know......I've always wondered about people who only think about God for one day of the week.

My personal opinion? We should contact him every day, as much as we can.

Then, you end up turning your life into a living prayer.
I don't get to set one particular day aside because of my schedule.

I talk to Him several times a day several days a week.

Forum List

Back