The Right To Destroy Jewish History

----Use their military sniper teams so single out and murder Palestinian children.
:)-
Sorry that you waste your time believing this Arabian Fairy tales, rather Christian and Muslims daily tales, about Jews or Israel.

It is called :

Judeophobia, Antisemitism, Jew hatred

Whenever one chooses to believe any and all allegations against Israel or Jews.

All with the intention of destroy Israel, because to too many extreme Christians and Muslims......Jews are inferior, second class citizens who do not have the same rights as others, Especially the RIGHT to reconstruct their Nation ON a small part of their ancient Land.

Mossad can kiss my ass

I’m speaking to you. Sinajuavi, aka-Turd blossom

Oh why bother... just speak to Mossad? Well, effectively you are.

People often criticize Israeli policies. That is acceptable. But as you, you're Nazi flamethrowers and so you will have to be extinguished. It has nothing to do with me. I just happen to agree with the extinguishers.

My reaction is to not even bother looking back to see to which post you refer, as you clearly state nothing, but simply to comment to you that you can cram your snarky little infantile condescending attempts to insult right back from the stank orifice from which they were withdrawn.

Want to start quoting verses? I'll include various surah and also the NT. You won't like it.
Could we please stop with the attacks on other posters.
Discuss, argue or ignore. I have many, like this one, on ignore. Makes life much easier.

The Jews never had a “homeland”, they were shepherds grazing their sheep on the open plains.

The Jews did however live a long time in Egypt where at one point the ruler over Egypt was a Jew

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph [a Jew] commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

As a side note, the only reason the Jews leave Egypt is because Moses murders a man in the street for all to see. The Pharaoh sought to punish Moses for this murder, but Moses and his clan flee before he could be caught.

the truth will set you free
Ok, I'm with you. Sieg heil! Let's find some Hebrew from the distant past, find some heinous thing he did, I mean a real nasty guy, and use THAT as justification for abusing Jews today! Brilliant, eh? Sure, this Moses guy will do, he killed someone, great, SEE how those Jews are? They KILL people!!! (In fact, ahem, who do you think killed Jesus?)

What tedious and tendentious twaddle! Let's examine every ethnic group and seek to legitimize or delegitimize them based on their history. Are the Belgians real? How about the Serere? The Lao? Check them all out... I found some shit from 4300 years ago on one of these groups, and I think we should hate them all now as a result!

See how stupid y'all are?

The Akkadians were Arabs from the Arabian peninsula .. They had a written language by 3600 BC before Abraham ever left Ura near Haram.

I don't care about Khazar conversions or Berber or Yemeni conversions or Edomite Conversions. They called themselves Jews which is fine, but the Arabs were already there.
It is hardly accurate to claim that Akkadians were Arabs, given that the primary ancestry of the "Mideast" (Y-haplotype J) moved in from the north, northern Mesopotamia, in the first place. Ancestry in the Arabian Peninsula is that, other more indigenous types, plus African immigrants.

It is well confirmed that the Ashkenazim descend from the Jews of Judaea, the Israelites. Likewise Sephardim and Mizrahim. The Ashkenazim are more mixed with others than the latter 2. So... let's also examine every ethnic group and pass judgment based on their degree of admixture.

Some Dutch people are part English, so perhaps they should be expelled to England, who however would then have to throw them back for being part Dutch... hmmmm...

Ok, I'm with you. Sieg heil! Let's find some Hebrew from the distant past, find some heinous thing he did, I mean a real nasty guy, and use THAT as justification for abusing Jews today!
I can not speak for Jews everywhere, but here, where I live Jews are not threatened.

Rachel Maddow is a Jew, and she is popular.
1628959433438.jpeg

There are many Jewish people in America who are doing quite well.

Sinajuavi, take a deep breath and exhale slowly. I believe you are using this topic as an excuse to vent your own misgivings.

And I must say, I am enjoying venting it right back to you Oh Wise One.

Brilliant, eh? Sure, this Moses guy will do, he killed someone, great, SEE how those Jews are? They KILL people!!! (In fact, ahem, who do you think killed Jesus?)
Rabbis had Jesus murdered
What tedious and tendentious twaddle! Let's examine every ethnic group and seek to legitimize or delegitimize them based on their history.
The past is the past, in the here and now the Israeli government uses terrorists acts to further their un-godly desires.
See how stupid y'all are?
It is you who is the terd in the room.

Sorry that you waste your time believing this Arabian Fairy tales, rather Christian and Muslims daily tales, about Jews or Israel.
When the Israel government orders its IDF snipers to murder Palestinian children it is a direct order my the Israeli government.
Google "IDF shooting children"
Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing.
https://tinyurl.com/ybk8lvmq
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months
Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was the highest in seven years, according to the UNICEF.
https://tinyurl.com/y92tvluh
2016 'deadliest year' for West Bank children in decade
Israeli forces killed 32 Palestinian children
in the West Bank in 2016, the highest number in 10 years.
The organisation's chapter in the occupied Palestinian territories recorded the killings of 32 Palestinian children (under 18), making 2016 "the deadliest year of the past decade" for them, the group said in a recent report.

https://tinyurl.com/y85ctr7v
12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000

A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes
Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service
Thu., October 28, 2004
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
By Amos Harel, Haaretz Correspondent and AP
Tue., October 12, 2004 Tishrei 27, 5765
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html
United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary
Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's
Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank
12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old schoolchildren were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.
Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room. (this was an assassination of specific children by the IDF)

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Category: | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."

'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

Images for “IDF shooting children”

It is not God’s faithfulness that is questioned but the faithfulness of Hos chosen. They failed Him & continue to by defying His commandments.

Murdering children is not God’s way, not way back then and still not God’s way today.
I don’t have to look way back into the past to find the truth, I can google—
“IDF shooting children”
and this is what I find—
AUG 9, 2014 - VIDEO - IDF - SHOOTING ... - Pinterest
Sep 2, 2014 - Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of ...
Day after day the seemingly incontrovertible evidence of Israel's brutality rolls in. The snippets of videotape bounced around the world by CNN, BBC World News, and Sky TV are nearly always the same: A mob of dark-skinned teenagers armed with rocks pit themselves against phalanxes of faceless soldiers who respond by aiming rifles.
Images for “IDF shooting children”
How many Palestinian children must the IDF murder to win the war ...
How many children does the IDF need to murder in order to win this ...

Why Did They Shoot So Many in the Head?
I don’t understand the Israeli government defense of the ‘shoot to kill’ behavior of commandos that stormed the Turkish flotilla going toward Gaza.
The protesters used primitive weapons — bats, slingshots, etc. Even if it is true that the activists brutally attacked the ship-raiding commandos, shooting to stop people, to deter them, or to disable them, is not shooting to kill.
This use of disproportionate force is something we have seen in Israel’s military profile over and over again — but particularly under the tenure of Defense Minister Ehud Barak.

The Israelites need to repent. They need to confess their sins, ask the Lord for forgiveness and I am sure He would forgive His chosen.

I can not speak for Jews everywhere, but here, where I live Jews are not threatened.

Rachel Maddow is a Jew, and she is popular.
View attachment 525553

There are many Jewish people in America who are doing quite well.

Sinajuavi, take a deep breath and exhale slowly. I believe you are using this topic as an excuse to vent your own misgivings.

And I must say, I am enjoying venting it right back to you Oh Wise One.

Rabbis had Jesus murdered

The past is the past, in the here and now the Israeli government uses terrorists acts to further their un-godly desires.

It is you who is the terd in the room.
You do not know Israel. You do not know the government of Israel.

All you, and many others know, are the sources which tell you that Israel is an evil country run by Jews, and must stop existing.

No one says that Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, Poland, Belarus, Saudi Arabia, etc must cease to exist do to the horrors they bring to their people.

Israel defends all of its citizens, Jews, Muslims, Christians, Druze, etc.

Defending a country and its populations from actual terrorist attacks ( The Muslims have been embracing modern terrorism in order to destroy Israel, from before its creation in 1920)

It was not Jews who went to the Olympics in 1972 and killed all the Muslims or Arabs there. It was Arab Muslims who went there and ended up killing all of the Israeli Jews.

This is a thread about the Right others DO NOT have of destroying Jewish History, and that includes Israel's modern history.

No one says that Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, Poland, Belarus, Saudi Arabia, etc must cease to exist do to the horrors they bring to their people.
None of those governments use their military sniper teams to single out and murder children, not one.
But there is one that does, it is just not on the above list,
care to guess which country I am referring to?

It was not Jews who went to the Olympics in 1972 and killed all the Muslims or Arabs there. It was Arab Muslims who went there and ended up killing all of the Israeli Jews.
I am sorry for the lives lost but this does not justify what the Israelis have done and continue to do.

The Israelis were the “first” to engage in terrorist acts.

None of those governments use their military sniper teams to single out and murder children, not one.
But their is one that does it is just not on the above list,
You are on the wrong thread.

These allegations belong in conspiracy theory thread and communities.

There is not one non bias source about Israel which you have bothered to post.

All of them are anti Israel and will print whatever the Palestinian side wants them to print.

You clearly have no issues with Hamas firing rockets which kill their own people, or having bunkers under civilian homes, schools, hospitals, mosques, putting rocket launchers in civilian areas, using women and children as shields .

And neither do any one of your sources.

But there is one that does, it is just not on the above list,
This is what you are about .

A religious extremist Christian who hates Jews. Any Jews. And Israel is the Nation of the Jews.
----------------------
The Israelites need to repent. They need to confess their sins, ask the Lord for forgiveness and I am sure He would forgive His chosen.
-------------
The above are the words you have chosen to be your signature.

Less religious extremism and more facts is seriously what you need to focus more on.

It is hardly accurate to claim that Akkadians were Arabs, given that the primary ancestry of the "Mideast" (Y-haplotype J) moved in from the north, northern Mesopotamia, in the first place. Ancestry in the Arabian Peninsula is that, other more indigenous types, plus African immigrants.

It is well confirmed that the Ashkenazim descend from the Jews of Judaea, the Israelites. Likewise Sephardim and Mizrahim. The Ashkenazim are more mixed with others than the latter 2. So... let's also examine every ethnic group and pass judgment based on their degree of admixture.

Some Dutch people are part English, so perhaps they should be expelled to England, who however would then have to throw them back for being part Dutch... hmmmm...

The Akkadians migrated from the Arabian peninsula..

The Akkadians were Semitic nomads, originating from the Arabian Peninsula, who began to migrate towards the Fertile Crescent at the time of the development of the first Mesopotamian city-states. The Akkadians were one of the most important peoples in Mesopotamia, present in the north of the region, an area that included the city of Kish.

This dates them earlier, but remember that the legend of Gilgamesh is written in Akkadian.

The point is that there were other civilizations in the region before the Hebrews emerged from the North Coast Canaanites and began to follow monotheism.

Jewish history is not the only history of the region.

You should also know that all Bedouin had a symbiotic relationship with settled peoples. They herded towns peoples' livestock to grazing in exchange for grains, textiles and pottery. In return the bedu provided meat, hides, wool, salt etc.

The reason the Hebrews went to the hill country of Canaan is because when the Philistines arrived on the coast the Hebrews lost that relationship. They needed extended family to grow grains.

You are on the wrong thread.

All of them are anti Israel and will print whatever the Palestinian side wants them to print.

You clearly have no issues with Hamas firing rockets which kill their own people, or having bunkers under civilian homes, schools, hospitals, mosques, putting rocket launchers in civilian areas, using women and children as shields .

Where do you think HAMAS came from in 1984 and why do you think they didn't exist before? Have you ever looked into cause and effect.. Where do you think they recruited their members from and who do you think opposed the formation of HAMAS?

Get real and get honest.

This is what you are about .

A religious extremist Christian who hates Jews. Any Jews. And Israel is the Nation of the Jews.
----------------------
-------------
The above are the words you have chosen to be your signature.

Less religious extremism and more facts is seriously what you need to focus more on.

You hang on to that victimhood to justify Israel's choices.

Meanwhile,

The Semitic Migrations from Arabia – Arabic newspaper ...
Jan 19, 2021 · As for the history of these migrations and the names of the groups that carried them, the theorists believe that the first half of the third millennium BC witnessed the departure of three human waves from the Arabian Peninsula, two of them towards the Mesopotamian valley, and they are the Akkadian wave that settled in the southern region and mixed with the Sumerian elements. There, the Assyrian wave that settled in the northern regions, and the third wave, …

5/5(1)

They are not allegations; they are recorded historical events.
Again, I just posted recorded events.
Please present your side.
You clearly have no issues with Hamas firing rockets which kill their own people
Stupid comments do not deserve a response.
, or having bunkers under civilian homes, schools, hospitals, mosques
Having bunkers under their homes or businesses is not a crime, it is self-defense.
, putting rocket launchers in civilian areas, using women and children as shields .
Again, this is called self-defense. But the Israelis have no problem bombing these areas no matter how many innocent civilians are killed. This is what the Israelis do best, murder, murder and murder some more

I am waiting for your sources to prove me wrong.
and waiting, and waiting and waiting a little more

Where do you think HAMAS came from in 1984 and why do you think they didn't exist before? Have you ever looked into cause and effect.. Where do you think they recruited their members from and who do you think opposed the formation of HAMAS?

Get real and get honest.
Blame Israel for trying to find a Muslim group which would fight Arafat.

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. Of course Israel did not think they would become what they did. 20/20 is always a good vision, but it requires distance.

It is like saying, Look at QAnon and how they did not exist before Trump. They did exist, but not under that name. And the ideology they formed was exactly the same as Trump's.

Just as Hamas' ideology was and continued to be about destroying Israel.

Thanks for the history lesson.

Forum List

Back