The Right of the People (individually) to...

We should all have the right to full-auto military assault rifles and S.A.W.s

• Yes.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
We're all arguing about a gun that almost no one owns. What we need to get rid of RIGHT NOW is the Bump Stock that allowed Paddock's semiautomatics to perform like a machine gun (fully automatic) without any tricky modification. They cost about $300. They need to go away. Now.
I ordered two yesterday in anticipation of commie leftist out cries just like yours; that I knew we're coming. And as usual... I was right. By the way... Has there been a confirmation that one of these devices was in fact used by the shooter? If so; a link would be great.
Yes there has been confirmation. Dont you know how to use google, bing, IE?

Gunman Had 'Bump-Stock' Device That Could Speed Fire

So Feinstein and other (unnamed) officials are suddenly gun experts? The gun described in the link is in fact a simi-automatic because it does in fact require a separate pull of the trigger for each shot. The device mentioned simply makes it easier to pull the trigger quickly. Also by no means are all full auto weapons assault rifles or SAWs.
Not a real issue anyway. I suspect that even in Los Vegas it is illegal to shoot people inside the city limits. So it is a given his actions were illegal.
What are you talking about stupid? Of course the weapon was semi you moron. Thats why he used a bump stock. They should outlaw bump stocks as it circumvents the purpose of banning full auto.
You can do the same thing with practice, and technique...

We're all arguing about a gun that almost no one owns. What we need to get rid of RIGHT NOW is the Bump Stock that allowed Paddock's semiautomatics to perform like a machine gun (fully automatic) without any tricky modification. They cost about $300. They need to go away. Now.
I ordered two yesterday in anticipation of commie leftist out cries just like yours; that I knew we're coming. And as usual... I was right. By the way... Has there been a confirmation that one of these devices was in fact used by the shooter? If so; a link would be great.

So Feinstein and other (unnamed) officials are suddenly gun experts? The gun described in the link is in fact a simi-automatic because it does in fact require a separate pull of the trigger for each shot. The device mentioned simply makes it easier to pull the trigger quickly. Also by no means are all full auto weapons assault rifles or SAWs.
Not a real issue anyway. I suspect that even in Los Vegas it is illegal to shoot people inside the city limits. So it is a given his actions were illegal.
What are you talking about stupid? Of course the weapon was semi you moron. Thats why he used a bump stock. They should outlaw bump stocks as it circumvents the purpose of banning full auto.
Actually you cant no matter how much you practice. Show me one person that can fire 700 rounds a minute

Last edited:
"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

So if the government allows you to carry a toothpick, your right to bear arms has not been infringed - you can have a toothpick.

It does not say:

"the right of the people to keep and bear any and all forms of Arms, shall not be infringed"

Actually you cant no matter how much you practice. Show me one person that can fire 70 rounds a minute

Untrue. The actual limiting factor is the amount of ammunition that is ready to go. Feel free to bet me.

Actually you cant no matter how much you practice. Show me one person that can fire 70 rounds a minute
People can fire 70 rpm without a bump stock. Besides keeping your unemployed top poster of the month status... Why do you comment on things you clearly know nothing about?

Untrue. The actual limiting factor is the amount of ammunition that is ready to go. Feel free to bet me.
I already told you to show me the person that can fire more than 700 rounds per minute. Feel free to provide a link and name your wager..

People can fire 70 rpm without a bump stock. Besides keeping your unemployed top poster of the month status... Why do you comment on things you clearly know nothing about?
Ah. i see the problem. You were too dumb to know i mistakenly left out the extra 0.

The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves... and include all men capable of bearing arms.”
Richard Henry Lee,

I already told you to show me the person that can fire more than 700 rounds per minute. Feel free to provide a link and name your wager..
No you didn't... Nice try though...

What possibly could be said to justify the ownership of weapons of war by private citizens?
Because, fuck you. That's why.

Can a machine gun be used for hunting?
Irrelevant and wrongly assumes the right is tied to food collection.

As they as designed exclusively to kill as many humans as quickly as possible, why in earth should anyone have the ability to buy one?
Because the enemy of liberty (government) has millions of them. We have to keep government in check. We get what they have, or fuck your standing army.
You will never speak for me so long as you remain against government of, for and by the people. And, you're far too inarticulate to discuss anything of value with.

To educate you stupid Moon Bats about firearms.

The only legal fully automatic weapons that can be sold in the US are NFA registered guns. Thanks to the filthy ass Democrats only guns registered before 1986 are eligible to be sold or transferred. There are about 200,000 of them in the US. The process to get one takes anywhere from six months to a year. You have to get permission from the local law enforcement chief. A F-A M-16 cost around $20,000 nowadays. An AK north of $30K.

If you have a F-A weapon in your possession that does not have a NFA tax stamp then you are committing a crime.

The AR-15s and AKs and other so called "assault weapons" that 99% of the people own are semi auto.

There is not legal way to make a semi auto weapon to be full auto. If you do a conversion then you have committed a crime. There are some drop in auto sears that are registered under the NFA and you can use them to convert an AR-15 because they are considered the same as a machine gun.

There are a couple of illegal ways to convert a semi auto to full auto. Like file down the sear but that is dangerous and could cause a slam fire. Only an idiot would do that. The other way is to buy the F-A trigger parts and then do a little machining and drilling on the receiver to accept the new parts. An AR-15 lower receive needs some drilling and milling to make it so it will accept the M-16 F-A trigger and auto sear parts. The same with an AK. It is not like you can just buy the F-A trigger parts and drop them in.

There is no way to legally make a semi auto to be full auto but there are a few legal ways to make them rapid fire.

One is a trigger crank. It mimics a Gatling gun. There are not very many manufacture of the cranks available on the market. The only one I have seen in the last decade or so has been for a .22.

Another one is a bump fire stock. It is a stock that allows the momentum of the recoil in the stock to aid in faster fire. I see them all the time but they are not very reliable and you sure as hell can't keep them on target. They are a fun range toy but hardly useful as a weapon.

Another one would be a bidirectional trigger. It is a trigger that fires when you pull the trigger and also when you release the trigger. A F-A M-16 can shoot at a rate of 600 rpm. A bi directional trigger can get you about 500 rds per minute. I have one. It can put out fire power but it is very difficult to keep the release round on target. Even with good trigger discipline the best I can do is get that release bullet within five inches of where the pull trigger bullet went. Fun range toy but not a very effective weapon.

You stupid Moon Bats will hear a lot about full auto weapons Don't believe the stupidity you will be hearing from the Liberal media.

You bloody fucking idiot! Caetano v. Mass. didn't establish that precedent! That was cited from Heller, you fucking IMBECILE! Caetano doesn't say what you've been claiming, you ignorant jackass! Have a third grader read it and explain it to you, dummy! Lawyer my ass! Oh, and DICTA your inflated ego up your ass, fool!
You're a motherfucking moron. You should never pretend to understand legal reasoning or precedent.

Why the FUCK would the SCOTUS grant certiorari to decide an issue it had already decided a few years earlier? WHY THE FUCK WAS CAETANO NECESSARY?

Because the Commie Massachusetts Court held that the 2nd Amendment didn't apply to stun guns. The Mass Court tried to justify its bullshit holding by (among other bullshit) clinging to DICTA in Heller, claiming that stun guns are unusual and dangerous, defining "unusual" as not in use in 1789. The Mass Court also tried to limit stun guns because they were not considered military weapons, which the SCOTUS rejected.

Why did the SCOTUS examine this matter? TO CLARIFY THE DICTA IN HELLER and give a clean example of what the Court held, in order to prevent further commie bullshit.

So, fuck you. Suck my dick. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Get the fuck out of here, you halfwit.

Last edited:
Hell yes we should be allowed machine guns!

(small arms)

Spend an afternoon watching retard gun owners on youtube, you may rethink not restricting the sale of machine guns. I'm a gun owner and enthusiast but there are some tards out there who need to be managed.

I think I just found one of those. He was shooting a clown dummy with an MG42 and apparently it had some Tannerite or something in the middle.

The right of the people to have motherfucking machine guns, shall not be infringed.

We must get back to the true meaning of infringement:

in·fringe
inˈfrinj/
verb
  1. actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).
    "making an unauthorized copy would infringe copyright"
    synonyms: contravene, violate, transgress, break, breach; More
    • act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
      "his legal rights were being infringed"
      synonyms: restrict, limit, curb, check, encroach on;
He didnt use a "machine gun". His gun was semi automatic and perfectly legal.

Ah. i see the problem. You were too dumb to know i mistakenly left out the extra 0.

No, you made a dumb statement and when called on it you are trying to multiply X10. Cute.

Forum List

Back