The Right of the People (individually) to...

We should all have the right to full-auto military assault rifles and S.A.W.s

• Yes.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
We're all arguing about a gun that almost no one owns. What we need to get rid of RIGHT NOW is the Bump Stock that allowed Paddock's semiautomatics to perform like a machine gun (fully automatic) without any tricky modification. They cost about $300. They need to go away. Now.
I ordered two yesterday in anticipation of commie leftist out cries just like yours; that I knew we're coming. And as usual... I was right. By the way... Has there been a confirmation that one of these devices was in fact used by the shooter? If so; a link would be great.
Yes there has been confirmation. Dont you know how to use google, bing, IE?

Gunman Had 'Bump-Stock' Device That Could Speed Fire

Back when the wrote the constitution, how many of those flintlock weapons could be converted to full auto? Maybe none.
Who cares. Surely you are not arguing that they could not foresee advancements in weapons. If they had intended to limit arms in the future, they would not have written "shall not be infringed" in the amendment.

Furthermore, the SCOTUS agrees with me:

Caetano v. Massachusetts 577 U.S. ____ (holding that "arms" in the 2nd Amendment extends to all instruments that are bearable, including arms not in existence when the founders wrote the amendment).

Who cares. Surely you are not arguing that they could not foresee advancements in weapons. If they had intended to limit arms in the future, they would not have written "shall not be infringed" in the amendment.

So if Kim Jong Un came to the USA, he would be allowed to have an atomic weapon like the "davy crocket" under the 2nd amendment, right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Now that's an interesting concept. He would be allowed to have a nuclear weapon here, but not in his own country.

Hummmmmmmmmm

We're all arguing about a gun that almost no one owns. What we need to get rid of RIGHT NOW is the Bump Stock that allowed Paddock's semiautomatics to perform like a machine gun (fully automatic) without any tricky modification. They cost about $300. They need to go away. Now.
I ordered two yesterday in anticipation of commie leftist out cries just like yours; that I knew we're coming. And as usual... I was right. By the way... Has there been a confirmation that one of these devices was in fact used by the shooter? If so; a link would be great.

Sweet! I stand to make a tidy profit then...

Caetano v. Massachusetts 577 U.S. ____ (holding that "arms" in the 2nd Amendment extends to all instruments that are bearable, including arms not in existence when the founders wrote the amendment).
You bloody fucking idiot! Caetano v. Mass. didn't establish that precedent! That was cited from Heller, you fucking IMBECILE! Caetano doesn't say what you've been claiming, you ignorant jackass! Have a third grader read it and explain it to you, dummy! Lawyer my ass! Oh, and DICTA your inflated ego up your ass, fool!

Last edited:
I believe (but have not other confirmation) that be mechanically modified the riffles to fire full-auto (which is not really that hard to do).

Back when the wrote the constitution, how many of those flintlock weapons could be converted to full auto? Maybe none.
Nor was there internet, television, or radio... Maybe the press ought to be restricted to using moveable type on parchment...

You bloody fucking idiot! Caetano v. Mass. didn't affirm that precedent! That was cited from Heller, you fucking IMBECILE! Caetano doesn't say what you've been claiming, you ignorant jackass! Have a third grader read it and explain it to you, dummy! Lawyer my ass! Oh, and DICTA your inflated ego up your ass, fool!

And here I thought it granted the right to own atomic weapons like the "davy crocket"

I believe (but have not other confirmation) that be mechanically modified the riffles to fire full-auto (which is not really that hard to do).

Nor was there internet, television, or radio... Maybe the press ought to be restricted to using moveable type on parchment...

Even the mythical future had weapons restrictions. They outlawed the type 3 disruptor.

Varon-T disruptor

The Varon-T disruptor was a hand-held directed-energy weapon banned in the Federation due to its vicious nature: the disruptor literally tore the body apart at the molecular level from the inside out, resulting in a relatively slow and excruciating death by disintegration compared to most phasers and disruptors.

Even the mythical future had weapons restrictions. They outlawed the type 3 disruptor.

Varon-T disruptor

The Varon-T disruptor was a hand-held directed-energy weapon banned in the Federation due to its vicious nature: the disruptor literally tore the body apart at the molecular level from the inside out, resulting in a relatively slow and excruciating death by disintegration compared to most phasers and disruptors.
That's an infringement!

I had heard about it by posters in another thread, but I looked up a link for you anyway.
Paddock had 17 rifles in room, including one modified with a legal rapid-fire device

So Feinstein and other (unnamed) officials are suddenly gun experts? The gun described in the link is in fact a simi-automatic because it does in fact require a separate pull of the trigger for each shot. The device mentioned simply makes it easier to pull the trigger quickly. Also by no means are all full auto weapons assault rifles or SAWs.
Not a real issue anyway. I suspect that even in Los Vegas it is illegal to shoot people inside the city limits. So it is a given his actions were illegal.

So Feinstein and other (unnamed) officials are suddenly gun experts? The gun described in the link is in fact a simi-automatic because it does in fact require a separate pull of the trigger for each shot. The device mentioned simply makes it easier to pull the trigger quickly. Also by no means are all full auto weapons assault rifles or SAWs.
Not a real issue anyway. I suspect that even in Los Vegas it is illegal to shoot people inside the city limits. So it is a given his actions were illegal.
What are you talking about stupid? Of course the weapon was semi you moron. Thats why he used a bump stock. They should outlaw bump stocks as it circumvents the purpose of banning full auto.

What are you talking about stupid? Of course the weapon was semi you moron. Thats why he used a bump stock. They should outlaw bump stocks as it circumvents the purpose of banning full auto.

Learn to read. The weapon remained simi-auto with the device equipped as I said.

The right of the people to have motherfucking machine guns, shall not be infringed.

We must get back to the true meaning of infringement:

in·fringe
inˈfrinj/
verb
  1. actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).
    "making an unauthorized copy would infringe copyright"
    synonyms: contravene, violate, transgress, break, breach; More
    • act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
      "his legal rights were being infringed"
      synonyms: restrict, limit, curb, check, encroach on;

Hellllllls yeah Wigga! I need it for deer hunting!

Forum List

Back