A little emotion causes this guitarist to shit on our Constitution

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Josh Abbott Band Guitarist Flips Gun Control Stance Following Las Vegas Shooting: 'We Need Gun Control RIGHT. NOW.'
Josh Abbott Band guitarist Caleb Keeter took to Twitter on Monday morning (Oct. 2) to share his thoughts on gun control in the wake of the Las Vegas shooting that left more than 50 people dead and 500 injured.

"I've been a proponent of the 2nd Amendment my entire life," he wrote. "Until the events of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was. We actually have members of our crew with CHL licenses, and legal firearms on the bus. They were useless."

----
You dont throw away freedoms because you are scared, pussy.

Josh Abbott Band Guitarist Flips Gun Control Stance Following Las Vegas Shooting: 'We Need Gun Control RIGHT. NOW.'
Josh Abbott Band guitarist Caleb Keeter took to Twitter on Monday morning (Oct. 2) to share his thoughts on gun control in the wake of the Las Vegas shooting that left more than 50 people dead and 500 injured.

"I've been a proponent of the 2nd Amendment my entire life," he wrote. "Until the events of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was. We actually have members of our crew with CHL licenses, and legal firearms on the bus. They were useless."

----
Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins.

----

Well, he really has no voice. Considering how his night went, I’ll give him a month or two.

And if the killer drove a truck into the crowd or planted a bomb the members of the crew with CHL licenses, and legal firearms would suddenly be useful? This is a horrific event that I can't begin to understand. But this is a major knee-jerk reaction by the guitarist.

----
Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins.
I think i have a right to judge him over this.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

"annnnnd today on Life of a Bedwetter, we have Caleb Keeter. Give him a round of applause ladies and gentlemen"
:clap2:

----
He's a pussy.

----

"A little emotion"?

You are truly a moron.

----

"A little emotion"?

You are truly a moron.
Perhaps, but gawd knows im behind you in that bracket.

Forum List

Back