The Right Is Feeling Comfortable Now

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
They have forgotten that even though the 20,000,000 who are below the poverty line of $18,000, the 15,000,000 unemployed and the 50,000,000 who have no health insurance WILL VOTE!!

They may not be here on your discussion forum because they're either trying to find a job or dealing with health problems and don't even have a clue about an I phone or the Internet but they will count in November.

They have forgotten that even though the 20,000,000 who are below the poverty line of $18,000, the 15,000,000 unemployed and the 50,000,000 who have no health insurance WILL VOTE!!

They may not be here on your discussion forum because they're either trying to find a job or dealing with health problems and don't even have a clue about an I phone or the Internet but they will count in November.

Oh look, another Democrat Dummy just pussy-farted in here again. Yuk! :puke3:

Right...so why would they vote for this food stamp President...:lol:

And I am sure that they will remember who is keeping them there...Obama himself...

Yep, they are going to vote, and that makes the right very comfortable.

8mrsc49itucsq5790iz_9w.gif

The only president that had a lower rating in history was Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny when some dumb ObamaTron thinks they have the intellect to decide how other people 'feel'. I find that very funny.

I'm pretty sure that our current president promised to fix all that.
He should be scared that they might figure out he sold them a line of bullshit and are likely to vote against him this time.

Right...so why would they vote for this food stamp President...:lol:

Not only did George W. Bush have 11,000,000 added to the food stamp roles during his presidency he is the motherfucker who ran the economy into a ditch. Do you ever pay attention to anything except Fox News

Why would they vote again for O who has presided over the largest increase in food stamp distribution? A lot of people fell for O's bs the first time but aren't going to this time.

Last edited:

Why would they vote again for O who has presided over the largest increase in food stamp distribution?

Hopefully, they're smart enough NOT to listen to this non-fact that Newt spouts and instead, will educate themselves. If they do, they'll learn that Newt is lying.

2010..Republicans ran on the scary black guy in the office grabbing everyone's dough and giving it to minorities..making death panels to decide who gets health care...and Obama being weak on terrorism.

Well Jan Brewer proved Republicans are the ones who want death panels when she effectively killed two people in Arizona..taxes haven't gone up..and Obama's been killing the real terrorists..and Not Iraqis (Who had nothing to do with terrorism) and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

Other then that, congress hasn't done a single thing to create jobs..quite the contrary..they've been defunding government jobs..forcing big layoffs of public employees.

And they've been putting up bills to strip away abortion rights.

Good job boys.

:clap:

Why would they vote again for O who has presided over the largest increase in food stamp distribution?

Hopefully, they're smart enough NOT to listen to this non-fact that Newt spouts and instead, will educate themselves. If they do, they'll learn that Newt is lying.

How about you educating yourself? Or your idiot buddy CammmpBoy? Talk about pots calling kettles black.

2010..Republicans ran on the scary black guy in the office grabbing everyone's dough and giving it to minorities..making death panels to decide who gets health care...and Obama being weak on terrorism.

Well Jan Brewer proved Republicans are the ones who want death panels when she effectively killed two people in Arizona..taxes haven't gone up..and Obama's been killing the real terrorists..and Not Iraqis (Who had nothing to do with terrorism) and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

Other then that, congress hasn't done a single thing to create jobs..quite the contrary..they've been defunding government jobs..forcing big layoffs of public employees.

Good job boys.

Nobody ran on 'the scary black guy' ticket - except the actual black guy. He did. The rabid left do have a habit of creating their own 'reality'. I find that scary.

Why would they vote again for O who has presided over the largest increase in food stamp distribution? A lot of people fell for O's bs the first time but aren't going to this time.

You guys keep repeating this.

But heck..you know that most people on food stamps..have jobs right? Wages have been flat or gone down as a result of Conservative meddling.

Their salaries aren't covering living expenses.

While most executives are making 470 times what the normal joe gets..

And that's something for the most part you support. What you don't support is helping people suffering because of this disparity.

Good job boys.

Nobody ran on 'the scary black guy' ticket - except the actual black guy. He did. The rabid left do have a habit of creating their own 'reality'. I find that scary.

Eyah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMXmRGE7t0]Bachmann 9.09 Newsmax - Death Panels - YouTube[/ame]

Good job boys.

Do you seriously believe that mis-charactirization of Republicans? Or is your goal simply to perpetuate it?

Well Jan Brewer proved Republicans are the ones who want death panels when she effectively killed two people in Arizona..taxes haven't gone up..and Obama's been killing the real terrorists..and Not Iraqis (Who had nothing to do with terrorism) and calling them terrorists..like Bush di

Good job boys.

Eyah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMXmRGE7t0]Bachmann 9.09 Newsmax - Death Panels - YouTube[/ame]

Where does she refer to the 'scary black guy'? Fact is, she does not.

Your claim is they ran on the 'scary black guy'.... Since your evidence does not support that.... because no evidence can be found of something that did not happen.... I say you are race baiting.

Stop using Obama's color as a weapon. Idiot.

Good job boys.

Do you seriously believe that mis-charactirization of Republicans? Or is your goal simply to perpetuate it?

It's swallow... you expect honesty? :lol:

Good job boys.

It didn't have anything to do with his skin color. It had to do with his scary ass ideologies.

Forum List

Back