The Right Is Feeling Comfortable Now

2010..Republicans ran on the scary black guy in the office grabbing everyone's dough and giving it to minorities..making death panels to decide who gets health care...and Obama being weak on terrorism.

Well Jan Brewer proved Republicans are the ones who want death panels when she effectively killed two people in Arizona..taxes haven't gone up..and Obama's been killing the real terrorists..and Not Iraqis (Who had nothing to do with terrorism) and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

Other then that, congress hasn't done a single thing to create jobs..quite the contrary..they've been defunding government jobs..forcing big layoffs of public employees.

And they've been putting up bills to strip away abortion rights.

Good job boys.

:clap:
Do you seriously believe that mis-charactirization of Republicans? Or is your goal simply to perpetuate it?

It isn't a "mis" anything. While I don't think all conservatives or republicans are racist..they do pander to that crowd..

And I do feel that people like Newt Gingrich is a bonafided, landed gentry, racist and bigot. Just because he flowers it up a bit..doesn't mean the shit don't stink.

He's in the Buchanan boat of "This nation was formed by White Christian people for White Christian people and we must protect it from the scary unwashed".

2010..Republicans ran on the scary black guy in the office grabbing everyone's dough and giving it to minorities..making death panels to decide who gets health care...and Obama being weak on terrorism.

Well Jan Brewer proved Republicans are the ones who want death panels when she effectively killed two people in Arizona..taxes haven't gone up..and Obama's been killing the real terrorists..and Not Iraqis (Who had nothing to do with terrorism) and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

Other then that, congress hasn't done a single thing to create jobs..quite the contrary..they've been defunding government jobs..forcing big layoffs of public employees.

Good job boys.

Do you seriously believe that mis-charactirization of Republicans? Or is your goal simply to perpetuate it?

It's swallow... you expect honesty? :lol:

No matter how much you ask..answer is still no. No swallow for you.

Seriously..my little nazi. Bigots like yourself ain't my thing.

Yeah, and so will the Illegals,Felons,and deceased Citizens. What's your point? They'll be voting Democrat in 2012. Big deal. Nothing new there. Dumb degenerates always vote for Democrats. This is hardly News. Just another dumb post from another Democrat Dummy.

Last edited:

Good job boys.

It isn't a "mis" anything. While I don't think all conservatives or republicans are racist..they do pander to that crowd..

And I do feel that people like Newt Gingrich is a bonafided, landed gentry, racist and bigot. Just because he flowers it up a bit..doesn't mean the shit don't stink.

He's in the Buchanan boat of "This nation was formed by White Christian people for White Christian people and we must protect it from the scary unwashed".

No they don't.
Your "feelings" aren't proof of anything. Facts are. Unfortunately, you seem to allow your "feelings' to override facts and the result is that you "feel" that conservatives are racist. Tell that to Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Clarence Thomas, Walter E. Williams, Condoleeza Rice, Larry Elder and thousands more.

Good job boys.

I don't remember that. Is it because, unlike you, I am not a racist?

They have forgotten that even though the 20,000,000 who are below the poverty line of $18,000, the 15,000,000 unemployed and the 50,000,000 who have no health insurance WILL VOTE!!

They may not be here on your discussion forum because they're either trying to find a job or dealing with health problems and don't even have a clue about an I phone or the Internet but they will count in November.

Why would they vote again for O who has presided over the largest increase in food stamp distribution?

Hopefully, they're smart enough NOT to listen to this non-fact that Newt spouts and instead, will educate themselves. If they do, they'll learn that Newt is lying.

Newt would lie? NEVER! He's a standup guy. His daughters called the "liberal media" by golly and told them that "daddy never asked for an open marriage". And Newt admitted this on national television. Like my ex-husband used to say with his drawl: " I wouldn't uh told nobody that."

Last edited:

Good job boys.

Freakin' hilarious. :lol: Leave his double chin alone.

They have forgotten that even though the 20,000,000 who are below the poverty line of $18,000, the 15,000,000 unemployed and the 50,000,000 who have no health insurance WILL VOTE!!

They may not be here on your discussion forum because they're either trying to find a job or dealing with health problems and don't even have a clue about an I phone or the Internet but they will count in November.

Right...so why would they vote for this food stamp President...:lol:

Not only did George W. Bush have 11,000,000 added to the food stamp roles during his presidency he is the motherfucker who ran the economy into a ditch. Do you ever pay attention to anything except Fox News

And your messiah, Barry Obama, promised to fix all that. Ain't happened yet.

Good job boys.

Aaaaand we come back to the fact that it is neither the President, nor Congress' job to create jobs. Government jobs need to be eliminated and private sector allowed to do what it is designed to do far better than government.

I guess abortion is a good thing when you think about it. It eliminates competition for those government jobs. Kinda puts a kink in future funding for government gimme programs, though...

"Not all Republicans are racists?" That sure is big of you. Republicans don't pander to anyone. Democrats are the party of pandering to various groups. The accuse Republicans of pandering because they can't imagine a party that doesn't party to some group. According to their "logic," if you don't pander to minority groups, then you pander to racists. A third alternative inconceivable to them.

"Landed gentry?" ROFL! Your theories about Republicans are based entirely on leftwing fantasies. In your warped world view, anyone who opposes liberal share-the-wealth schemes is a bigot. Your conception of reality is just one big personal attack.

Buchanan isn't in that boat, so there's another example of how your understanding of people is based on the shallowest offensive caricatures imaginable.

Last edited:

You Brainless Twit. 80% of all those people classified as "poor" Have internet.

You don't know the first thing about anything.

Obama has been president for 3 Years, 2 of which he controlled Congress, Yet you think the Republicans should worry about the Wrath of the people because of Poverty, and Unemployment? ROFLMAO

Sorry most people are not as stupid as you, Blame Bush and the Republicans is not going to work this time around. You had your shot, and you idea was to drive right the fuck off the cliff with insane spending, and failed Kensnian Polices.

Last edited:

You Brainless Twit. 80% of all those people classified as "poor" Have internet.

You don't know the first thing about anything.

Internet, cars, and cable TV! But they can only get the limited package, not all 1,000 channels, that makes them poor.

Democrat Dummies like this OP need to tell their sad story to their Obamy and his 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. See if they care what a whiny pussy like this OP thinks.

Democrat Dummies like this OP need to tell their sad story to their Obamy and his 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. See if they care what a whiny pussy like this OP thinks.

Paul, you need to head over to the thread that I just left. Ron Paul is being called a "moron". Because he happens to see the cause and effect of kicking a country in the shins repeatedly for 50 years. He understands that eventually that country is going to cold cock you. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how that is moronic. Perhaps you could explain it to me. I think it's pretty damned smart.

Forum List

Back