Carville to GOP: A Disaster on your hands!

So we got Liberals deciding what constitutes a 'disaster' for the GOP. How about they mind their own party's business and let the GOP mind theirs? Just an idea.

Come on, both parties love beating up on one another.

I remember the primaries in 68 and 72, and the dems were pulling the entrails out of one another.

It's a pretty fair assessment of the republican race, Mitt does not have a prayer of getting the low information republicans fired up to vote, that is a disaster.

Well about the only prayer the Obama has is those low information voters in that low 40% aprroval..:lol:

It's a pretty fair assessment of the republican race, Mitt does not have a prayer of getting the low information republicans fired up to vote, that is a disaster.

low information republicans
:lol::lol:

You should copyright that description!!:clap2:

The main bulk of both parties voters do not keep up with the news and simply vote out of habit if they like what they see in the five minutes of news they watch before Wheel of Fortune comes on.

Your new front-runner is one of your old front runners, Newt Gingrich. I would like to take a moment to revel: I cannot personally tell you how pleased I am to see old Newt rise to the top after listening to all of your nauseating, sickening lectures on the evils of government and the importance of family values.

That and the fact no democrats are going to vote for Gingrich, even weak ‘Reagan democrats.’ Here in the real world, outside of the bizarre rightist universe where Gingrich is beloved, Gingrich is polarizing and divisive, correctly seen as radical, extreme, and consequently unqualified to be president.

Your new front-runner is one of your old front runners, Newt Gingrich. I would like to take a moment to revel: I cannot personally tell you how pleased I am to see old Newt rise to the top after listening to all of your nauseating, sickening lectures on the evils of government and the importance of family values.

That and the fact no democrats are going to vote for Gingrich, even weak ‘Reagan democrats.’ Here in the real world, outside of the bizarre rightist universe where Gingrich is beloved, Gingrich is polarizing and divisive, correctly seen as radical, extreme, and consequently unqualified to be president.

yeah yeah, every damn candidate that is a Republican is a radical to you people..except mit the cupcake..

funny we never hear you put radical on the Obama, that is where it most fits.

Gollum, er, I mean, Carville... is wrong this time. He's made a few good calls in the past, but this ain't one of 'em.

dem-strategist-james-carville-obamalaise-obamanomics-obamuni-politics-1316317355.jpg

yeah yeah, every damn candidate that is a Republican is a radical to you people..except mit the cupcake..

funny we never hear you put radical on the Obama, that is where it most fits.

Stephanie, how hard is it for you to understand that Mitt the Moderate has the best chance of beating Obama in November or ALL the condidates that are in the GOP field. If the GOP wants to hang its hat on Newt, so be it. It will be th present that the White House was not expecting.

But I predict that the GOP voters will come to their senses before it is too late and vote Romney as your nominee. You better hope that will be the case because neither Gingrich or Santorum have a prayer against Obama.

You have a choice to make. Do you chose the nominee who has the best chance of beating Obama or do you go to the extreme and chose the nominee who you think represents the extreme ideals of your party. It is that simple.

Dems 2012: No budget in over 1,000 days, annual deficits over $1.3 Trillion which is more than Reagan needed to run the entire government, record debt, unemployment, food stamps and poverty and our first ever credit downgrade, and they say they need one more term to "Finish the job"

Last edited:
This is how simple it is:

You have a choice to make. Do you chose the nominee who has the best chance of beating Obama or do you go to the extreme and chose the nominee who you think represents the extreme ideals of your party. It is that simple.

Forum List

Back