The Republicans Just Voted Down Protections For Veterans and Pre-existing Conditions

Way to go you Republican fucks. Voted out some of the most important parts of the ACA.... Now will some of you Trump supporters understand that the government is going to screw Americans, and possibly cause some people to die? Yes, Cancer and many other ailments are pre-existing conditions... and now people might not be able to get insurance after the repeal.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted
Chuck Schumer ‏@SenSchumer 1h1 hour ago
GOP said theyd keep the parts of ACA Americans liked. So whyd they just vote down protections for veterans & ppl w/ pre-existing conditions?

210 replies1,599 retweets1,730 likes
Do you have a better source than Chucky Schumer? He is worse than the fake news organizations that the democrats seem to rely upon.

Besides, why is it people think that veteran care should be linked with anything provided to the public at large? It should be a separate bill where the funds are locked away from the clutches of Congress.

A better source than someone that is in Congress and working on the ACA replacement? Your kidding right? BTW if you didn't pay attention, it was a retweet from Bernie Sanders... another Senator.
A partisan biased source know to lie when it suits him and his agenda? That is your source?

Another source was cited that corroborated mine. It is a direct time line of events from the voes tonight.
You cited another politician. Same case.

No Eaglewings posted this link the verified what I posted.

Live coverage: The Senate's 'vote-a-rama'

Way to go you Republican fucks. Voted out some of the most important parts of the ACA.... Now will some of you Trump supporters understand that the government is going to screw Americans, and possibly cause some people to die? Yes, Cancer and many other ailments are pre-existing conditions... and now people might not be able to get insurance after the repeal.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted
GOP said theyd keep the parts of ACA Americans liked. So whyd they just vote down protections for veterans & ppl w/ pre-existing conditions?

They voted against any expansion of Medicaid too.

No plan replacement. THey are history come 2018. At which time the Dems will vote the ACA back in.

Veterans should already be covered under the VA, which sucks ass worse than Ovomitcare.

As to pre-existing conditions, you can't buy a termite infested house and claim it on insurance as a "pre-existing condition". Insurance is supposed to be a hedge against unforeseeable sickness and trauma, not as a catch-all payment for every time you see someone in a clinic. It's high time that progs quit fucking with the language.
How long have you been using the VA?

Veterans should already be covered under the VA, which sucks ass worse than Ovomitcare.

As to pre-existing conditions, you can't buy a termite infested house and claim it on insurance as a "pre-existing condition". Insurance is supposed to be a hedge against unforeseeable sickness and trauma, not as a catch-all payment for every time you see someone in a clinic. It's high time that progs quit fucking with the language.

Health care starts in the family physicians office or in an er/hospital. So yes that is why we have copays and deducts.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

They voted against any expansion of Medicaid too.

No plan replacement. THey are history come 2018. At which time the Dems will vote the ACA back in.

Yeah if they take away Medicaid expansion which is in 31 states now... and is insuring millions of Americans including poor white Americans, they will not got re-elected next time around.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

Bernie is right AGAIN!!!! :cool-45:

What a piece of shit, Mitch McConnell's phone number has a message they have a high volume of calls and can't answer... and you can't leave a message. At leat Rand Paul's number you can leave a message.

Hey sorry you got cancer... but we are an insurance agency and we want to make money so we only cover healthy people. Good look planning your funeral.
Hey, sorry you bought a car with a burned out motor. But we here at Dumbfuck Insurance Inc. are here to cover you for your loss.

Now, if you will be so kind as to pay us the premium that costs far in excess of what it would cost you to replace that motor on your own, we'd be all to happy to "help" you!

Dumb shit.

You are one fucked up individual. A person is not a car or a house. Do you understand that? A person.... is not an object. You don't care about people that have illnesses they can't help getting. So I have to say FUCK YOU. I hope you get a serious illness and can't get insurance and have to suffer the same thing you want others to go through. Yes. I hope karma comes to get you, and you get a SERIOUS illness and can't get insurance coverage, and you have to suffer from it. Because you deserve it.

He is a stupid ass that is probably 21 years old..lol... What about Type 1 diabetics, kids get that for life..

Yep, and they also want a cap. So say a kid gets a disease that they will have their entire life... before they get old they will hit that cap and no longer have coverage. That's some pretty fucked up laws. The only thing we can hope for at this point, is that Trump vetoes anything they come up with that includes this stuff.

I am spamming Trump with Twitters to stop this...lol...I will all day tomorrow too..
Good idea. People always respond well to the unhinged left loons that spam twitter all day.

What a piece of shit, Mitch McConnell's phone number has a message they have a high volume of calls and can't answer... and you can't leave a message. At leat Rand Paul's number you can leave a message.
Yeah...most government offices do this frequently...like Medicare for instance.

Sick and handicapped veterans were not particularly a bother for the people who voted Republican.
Really because the VA was investigated for fraud during the Obama administration.

Why do democrats hate vets?

Yeah...most government offices do this frequently...like Medicare for instance.

His message says literally if you call during open hours it is too busy to answer and if it is during closed hours they aren't taking messages. It's NOT that it is too busy... it's that he doesn't want to have to take messages, and it directs you to his website.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

In Red States, 80% of those on Obamacare are Republicans. If they care nothing for their own base, why would they care for veterans? It's sad so many veterans haven't yet figured that out.

GOP Cut Funds For Veterans And Mental Health And Now We Have A Veteran Suicide Epidemic | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Republicans In Congress Still Dishonor America's Veterans

I've tweeted Trump, Rand, and McConnell yesterday and today. I called Rand Paul and left a message and left a message on McConnell's web page because he doesn't allow phone messages.

Make sure to do your part as well!

The hard hearten GOP is heralded by the rightist of USMB...I am sure they will be ecstatic hearing the news..

Will Trump veto the move? So far silence...

He said he would veto something that didn't contain the 26 year old rule and pre-existing conditions. So far he hasn't said shit while they have been cutting this stuff out of it. He is just proving himself to be a liar once again. I really don't think these Republicans understand if they cut all this stuff out, they will lose their next election.

So one serves in the military but never lifts a finger because they were either in the Air Force, where there's no such thing as infantry, the reserves, where most don't even sniff the battlefield but work cushy jobs with great benefits, or they do nothing but sit on their fat ass because they're a general, and somehow they're entitled to free healthcare forever? Screw that. ONLY those who get injured while in the line of duty should be entitled to free healthcare on the specific wound until it is cured. Insurance companies can give veteran discounts.

If we use my solution you'll have a ton of people paying into the system that haven't been and less people everyone else has to pay for. Provide a 50% discount, no-deductible, and no co-pay for veterans. They should be paying into the system just like everyone else except for when they're serving. You're not entitled to a lifetime of free benefits everyone else pays out the ass for just for four years of service, sorry. While you serve in the military you get free housing, food, electricity, insurance, TV, internet and around $1,500/month in what is basically free spend money to do whatever you want with... I think it's more than fair to reward those who are serving but only subsidize those who aren't serving anymore. Veterans can pay for health insurance on non-pre existing conditions once they're out.

Will Trump veto the move? So far silence...

He said he would veto something that didn't contain the 26 year old rule and pre-existing conditions. So far he hasn't said shit while they have been cutting this stuff out of it. He is just proving himself to be a liar once again. I really don't think these Republicans understand if they cut all this stuff out, they will lose their next election.

If you look at the current state of Washington I would say "nah." We've had a republican House of Representatives for what will be going on eight years now. The current president wasted four of them. I'm 25 and I think the 26 y.o law is bull s*it. If you're over the age of 18 you should be paying for your own health insurance at a reduced rate. How often does an 18 year old go to the doctor? Almost never unless they have diabetes or something. In fact, if you're 18, you should be able to drink, smoke, and should have to pay all of your own bills, including college.

Forum List

Back