So Trump tells GOP to repeal the ACA with no replacement, kind of

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
like that wall that Mexico is paying for. If they do this they can kiss their butts good bye.

The ACA is not a job buster, it has created many jobs and people are not a bad investment. Go ahead pubs,

see what you get. It won't be pretty.

Rand Paul said Trump called him and said he agreed it would be catastrophic to repeal Obamacare without a simultaneous replacement?

It isn't possible to halt the policies of everyone on it. Some are actually paying into it. The clusterfuck will need to be replaced and revamped when and where it can.

like that wall that Mexico is paying for. If they do this they can kiss their butts good bye.

The ACA is not a job buster, it has created many jobs and people are not a bad investment. Go ahead pubs,

What Trump wants is for the GOP to get tied up for months, perhaps years on this ACA deal, so that he and his henchmen can began their rape of the American Stupid. The man could give two shits about ACA.

Rand Paul said Trump called him and said he agreed it would be catastrophic to repeal Obamacare without a simultaneous replacement?
8 years these GOP clowns have whined about ACA..one would think by now they'd have something to replace....no, those 8 years were used to galvanize the ignorant and keep these fools locked on it. And it allowed the GOP another 2 years of getting paid by my hard earned fuckin money to do nothing but talk shit about ACA in committee's and do nothing else.

8 years these GOP clowns have whined about ACA..one would think by now they'd have something to replace....no, those 8 years were used to galvanize the ignorant and keep these fools locked on it. And it allowed the GOP another 2 years of getting paid by my hard earned fuckin money to do nothing but talk shit about ACA in committee's and do nothing else.

Yep 8 years to complain without working on an alternative... and now they want to repeal ACA right away with nothing to replace it with and no where to start from.

Yep 8 years to complain without working on an alternative... and now they want to repeal ACA right away with nothing to replace it with and no where to start from.
I am convinced, all they want to do is spend endless hearings on this so that they don't have to do all the shit Trump promised the American stupid. He just wants to get them out of his way, out of his hair, so that he and his Billionaires club can figure out ways to shove shit up our ass's, while his peeps on the hill stay busy.

There is no need to replace Obamacare. Just kill the mandate and associated punitive tax!

There is no need to replace Obamacare. Just kill the mandate and associated punitive tax!

No you can't kill the mandate. No way, no way. You need to carry insurance that is affordable to your income. No freeloaders.

Neither was foisting ACA on us in the first place.

Neither was foisting ACA on us in the first place.

You don't like it too bad, Medicare and SS didn't ask my permission either. Does the state ask your permission to charge taxes , and the city and country to charge property tax. How about I don't want to subsidize state and gov health insurance, do I get a choice, NO.
So too bad.

HSA's were set up to pay for deductible, copays, and OOP that Health Insurance does not cover. It was designed for this, not as a replacement for health insurance but as a help to pay for out of pocket costs.

HSA's were set up to pay for deductible, copays, and OOP that Health Insurance does not cover. It was designed for this, not as a replacement for health insurance but as a help to pay for out of pocket costs.

Actually, they are designed to replace insurance.

More ignorance from you.

Because at the end of the day, conservatives have nothing ever to bring to the table of ideas...its always and has been for decades the same mantra', cut taxes for rich mf's, scare whitey and fuck over minorities....50 years of the same ol bs

Forum List

Back