The Republicans Continue to Wage War Against Government Workers

then you should have said All Government Workers....except Harry.....but you did not did ya?.....

here ya go...:boohoo:
ya act like a typical friggen whiner Guberment employee....man up..

yea right i do....but you a "so called" Govt worker lets everyone bad mouth Federal Workers without commenting on it ....like calling us Worthless fucks.....are you a worthless fuck?....if you think you are im sorry i bothered you.....

oh cry me a RIVER. I know plenty of Guberment employees who are WORTHLESS, the same for UNION employees who are worthless when I worked for a UNION. AND life goes on..gawd

here ya go...:boohoo:
ya act like a typical friggen whiner Guberment employee....man up..

yea right i do....but you a "so called" Govt worker lets everyone bad mouth Federal Workers without commenting on it ....like calling us Worthless fucks.....are you a worthless fuck?....if you think you are im sorry i bothered you.....

oh cry me a RIVER. I know plenty of Guberment employees who are WORTHLESS, the same for UNION employees who are worthless when I worked for a UNION. AND life goes on..gawd
if you learned to read i already said that earlier.....but i notice you did not answer what i asked in my previous post.....interesting.....

Bob Cesca: The Republicans Continue to Wage War Against Government Workers

Adding to the syllabus of conservative contradictions this week, both Christie and Scott attacked government employees and proudly announced the firings of tens of thousands of workers even though they themselves are government employees. Given the Republican talent for selling nonsense by the gross, the Republicans have managed to successfully define government workers as nothing more than faceless automatons -- robotic parasites without families, mortgages and futures.

At the Reagan Library this week, Christie applauded President Reagan's firing of air traffic controllers. Mitt Romney doesn't believe that government workers are contributors to the "real economy." And while the Republicans attack the president for increasing the size of government, 500,000 government workers have lost their jobs since the president's inauguration.

The centerpiece of the statement is his proud assertion that "government doesn't create jobs." Who, then, is the "we've" inside the clause "we've generated 87,200 private sector jobs?" If he's referring to his administration ("we" as in "Governor Scott et al"), then he's referring to the government -- the executive branch of the Florida state government, to be exact -- and if the government "generated" 87,200 private sector jobs, then government does, in fact, create jobs.

Rick Scott continued by patting himself on the back for firing 15,000 Floridians. Despite his attempts to dehumanize the people who were fired, those government "jobs" were occupied by real-life human beings: Florida residents who, due to their lost jobs, might not be able to pay their rents and mortgages in an already crippled Florida housing market. Scott was talking about Florida residents who, because of Scott's policies, have become a drain on the state and national economies as they line up for unemployment checks and watch their credit card balances max out. Good job, governor. Tell me again how the Republicans will fix the economy.

At this rate when I retire from the military I mind as well retire and stay in Germany because there will be nothing worth coming home to. And people will continue to vote for such morons.

At this rate when I retire from the military I mind as well retire and stay in Germany

We will give you a call to come back after we fix this mess that the little community organizer got this country into...Don't stay too close to the phone though cause it's gonna take some time to fix....:eek:

Adding to the syllabus of conservative contradictions this week, both Christie and Scott attacked government employees and proudly announced the firings of tens of thousands of workers even though they themselves are government employees. Given the Republican talent for selling nonsense by the gross, the Republicans have managed to successfully define government workers as nothing more than faceless automatons -- robotic parasites without families, mortgages and futures.

At the Reagan Library this week, Christie applauded President Reagan's firing of air traffic controllers. Mitt Romney doesn't believe that government workers are contributors to the "real economy." And while the Republicans attack the president for increasing the size of government, 500,000 government workers have lost their jobs since the president's inauguration.

The centerpiece of the statement is his proud assertion that "government doesn't create jobs." Who, then, is the "we've" inside the clause "we've generated 87,200 private sector jobs?" If he's referring to his administration ("we" as in "Governor Scott et al"), then he's referring to the government -- the executive branch of the Florida state government, to be exact -- and if the government "generated" 87,200 private sector jobs, then government does, in fact, create jobs.

Rick Scott continued by patting himself on the back for firing 15,000 Floridians. Despite his attempts to dehumanize the people who were fired, those government "jobs" were occupied by real-life human beings: Florida residents who, due to their lost jobs, might not be able to pay their rents and mortgages in an already crippled Florida housing market. Scott was talking about Florida residents who, because of Scott's policies, have become a drain on the state and national economies as they line up for unemployment checks and watch their credit card balances max out. Good job, governor. Tell me again how the Republicans will fix the economy.

At this rate when I retire from the military I mind as well retire and stay in Germany because there will be nothing worth coming home to. And people will continue to vote for such morons.

At this rate when I retire from the military I mind as well retire and stay in Germany

We will give you a call to come back after we fix this mess that the little community organizer got this country into...Don't stay too close to the phone though cause it's gonna take some time to fix....:eek:

Is Rdean and Swallow with you as well?
If so you can pass along that message,it goes for them too.

Kinda like Solyndra huh?

I was thinking more like China, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan.

Yeah we should be more like China.

Open minded and intelligent people learn from anyone and anything where a lesson can be learned.

These countries partner government, universities and business and they are kicking our ass. Germany isn't "communist".

I'm pretty sure so many right wingers have completely lost their minds, even something that is obvious and can't be argued, they will deny.

Is Rdean and Swallow with you as well?
If so you can pass along that message,it goes for them too.

I hope they stay in Germany. One thing I learned while I was stationed there for two years was the Germans don't like American soldiers.

If they can't be part of the solution, they are part of the problem. Republicans handed Obama and the Democrats a disastrous mess and can't own up to it. And never have. And never will. That much is clear.

Apparently, the left feels that the government has no responsibility for stewardship of OUR money.

Or, at least the morons on the left.
Indeed. Remember, the government Can Do No Wrong -- at least while there's a Dem in the White House.
Rainbows and unicorns and all that.

obama_unicorn_cg.jpg

Apparently, the left feels that the government has no responsibility for stewardship of OUR money.

Or, at least the morons on the left.
Indeed. Remember, the government Can Do No Wrong -- at least while there's a Dem in the White House.

This has nothing to do with the firing of govt workers dumbass.
A thread about the firing of government workers has nothing to do with the firing of government workers?

And you call ME a dumbass? :rofl:

I was thinking more like China, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan.

Yeah we should be more like China.

Open minded and intelligent people learn from anyone and anything where a lesson can be learned.

These countries partner government, universities and business and they are kicking our ass. Germany isn't "communist".

I'm pretty sure so many right wingers have completely lost their minds, even something that is obvious and can't be argued, they will deny.

How exactly is Germany kicking our ass?

And things in China aren't as rosy as you think

Anyone who points to the chinese model of economy is beyond rational. The air over there is unbreathable. The middle class is starting to stagger (low wages). China is on the road to nowhere fast.

Government workers are distinguished from ALL OTHER union workers in this country:
They NEVER have to negotiate their contracts with their employers that pay their salaries:
THE TAXPAYER.
Accordingly, government workers should not be able to unionize UNLESS taxpayers have a seat at the negotiating table.

Anyone who points to the chinese model of economy is beyond rational. The air over there is unbreathable. The middle class is starting to stagger (low wages). China is on the road to nowhere fast.

Funny, I attended a share holder meeting the other day at Coca Cola as I have a massive investment in them. The CEO of Coca Cola stated "China has a better business environment for corporations at the present time than the United States".
And he is correct. American companies can make a profit in any country world wide, pay the taxes in that country and guess what happens when Coca Cola or any other company then attempts to invest the rest of their profits in the United States?
THEY ARE FUCKING TAXED AGAIN!!!
So guess what Coca Cola and EVERY OTHER company does with those excess after tax over seas profits?
LEAVES THEM OVERSEAS TO AVOID TAXES AND MAKE MORE $$$ FOR THEIR AMERICAN SHARE HOLDERS.
Obama is afucking disaster. Face the facts. Only a fool invests or brings their profits back here now in this environment of "tax, tax, tax."
Wake the fuck up. Reality is flying over your head.

Well heck if I were a govt employee and got fired I would PROUDLY collect unemployment rather than work some minimum wage thing the GOP likes to call a job. I will never ever work as a slave for some loser slimy illbegotten rotten place who would pay me less than slave wages. Totally unamerican.

Well sure China is better for business since they dont have ANY environmental standards and pay their workers low wages. Quite the nice model for a country. Go over there then and live and do your business. Just dont breathe the air. And dont pay your workers. But call it a great business climate.

You took an oathe and get paid a decent wage. You are in zero part, ZERO, part of the problem in the country. But in many eyes you should give most of your wages to the corporations and keep enough so you can buy a loaf of bread. Talk about the middle class trying to take the middle class lower. Its time for the middle class workers to figure things out. Its all about class warfare. A war has been declared against the middle class. Its plain and clear.

Please do stay there. The last thing this country needs is more of your ilk.

Say that when you house burns down, or when the road gets tore up and unable to drive on, or when you have a burglar at the house and the cops don't come or when a mass murderer kills people across state lines. Better yet

By the way, I'd like to see the Republicans tell the 1.4 million government workers employed by the U.S. Armed Forces how they don't have real jobs. Let's see them run for office on a "soldiers should get real jobs" platform. They'd most certainly end up joining all of those former government workers in the ranks of the unemployed.

The cops never come when you have a burglar at your house. That's why people buy security systems and guns. Many cities have private fire departments. Putting out fires isn't something only government can do. The government just charges 5 times more than it would cost otherwise. Private firms also repair the roads. The government hires them to do it.

As for mass murderers, the government's record of catching them it pathetic.

Forum List

Back