The Republicans are getting desperate..

Don't watch the news much?

Sarah Palin accused Obama yesterday with "palling around with terrorists."

Google is your friend. I think everyone who follows politics heard about it. Do you really think Obama is pals with terrorists? Is that the kind of campaign you're proud of?

Or, should the campaign be made about the Keating five, Cindy McCain stealing drugs from her own charity, or the Palin's association with treasonous alaskan political groups?.
ugh, i mean about the comments that mccain called chelesa an ugly dog

ugh, i mean about the comments that mccain called chelesa an ugly dog

I've posted it before, and its pretty common knowledge.

Just google McCain, chelsea clinton, janet reno.

McCain is on record saying that the 16 year old chelsea clinton is so ugly that Janet Reno was her father.

Now, if Obama said that about the Palin's daughter you would be outraged, and you would question Obama's character for attacking a teenage girl, right?

But, I suspect you'll give McCain a pass, right? I wonder why?

McCain is on record saying that the 16 year old chelsea clinton is so ugly that Janet Reno was her father.

Now, if Obama said that about the Palin's daughter you would be outraged, and you would question Obama's character for attacking a teenage girl, right?

we do it to keep the playing field even, you have given Obama a pass on every single bad judgement he has made, Jeramiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Tony Resko, ACORN... it won't hurt to give little Johhn McCain a pass now and then.

nah, i've already got more than enough reasons to question his character.
thanks anyway.

I will give McCain a pass on saying something incredibly stupid, yes. I'm pretty sure if I spent enough time searching up your posts, I would be able to find something stupid that you said and you are forgiven as well.

What I am talking about is ongoing relations with terrorists, crooks, and other ne-er do wells who have propelled Obama's political career. If you think for one moment that there is no such thing as paybacks in politics, then you are hopelessly naive. Politicians' associations matter a lot.

I will give McCain a pass on saying something incredibly stupid, yes. I'm pretty sure if I spent enough time searching up your posts, I would be able to find something stupid that you said and you are forgiven as well.

What I am talking about is ongoing relations with terrorists, crooks, and other ne-er do wells who have propelled Obama's political career. If you think for one moment that there is no such thing as paybacks in politics, then you are hopelessly naive. Politicians' associations matter a lot.

Associations like voting with George Bush 90% of the time?

you mean like Keating?

Yes... I think that one's a problem given McCain's still in the pocket of the banking industry.

you mean like Keating?

Yes... I think that one's a problem given McCain's still in the pocket of the banking industry.

I agree. To me it will come down to the lesser of two evils. I only wish we had a responsible media that reported just the facts and resisted the urge to tell us how to feel.

Forum List

Back