The Republican party's "enemy #1"

The WHITE PEOPLE"S PARTY does appear to have a demographic problem they as yet have failed to recognize.

But I expect the GOP will find some way to solve it.

Political parties in the USA have a way of migrating from one set of firmly held convictions to another and they continue to pretend that nothing has changed.

I remember, as but on example, that the GOP once hated the idea of lowering tariffs.

Now they're 100% for FREE TRADE regardless (or more likely because) of what it does to the value of American workers.

The main problem I see is a OP with to much time on their hands.

Instead of manning up and fixing their party, they're too busy blaming the media, political correctness, dumb voters, you name it. Their victim complex is getting old.

There is nothing wrong with the party elections come and go in cycles after 2004 people were the exact same thing about the Democrats as they are now about the Republicans the Democrats did not change there overall political viewpoints and have won the last two elections.Clinton won two terms Bush won two terms now Obama has won two terms notice a pattern here?

The main problem I see is a OP with to much time on their hands.

Instead of manning up and fixing their party, they're too busy blaming the media, political correctness, dumb voters, you name it. Their victim complex is getting old.

There is nothing wrong with the party elections come and go in cycles after 2004 people were the exact same thing about the Democrats as they are now about the Republicans the Democrats did not change there overall political viewpoints and have won the last two elections.Clinton won two terms Bush won two terms now Obama has won two terms notice a pattern here?

It is predicated on cycles, for sure. However, the cycle of people leaving both parties, I think, is a great thing toward restoring America in this new age. People are fed up with both.

The OP, being a typical LOLberal racist, is attempting to portray the gop as a group of "white" people. Probably "old white people" similar to the "KKK" in his mind.

You'll have to ask the OP. I have nothing. I'm still trying to figure out how the world turned black and white. So far all I've found is it is a good dividing wedge.

It is predicated on cycles, for sure. However, the cycle of people leaving both parties, I think, is a great thing toward restoring America in this new age. People are fed up with both.

No disagreement on that.

Well, aside from being traitors, our politicians are moral cowards and none of them have had the balls to tackle raising revenue - sadly, taxes - since old man Bush caught hell for "Read my lips." Out on his ass he went and everyone in DC remembers that. I'm for NO taxes, but how the hell you raise revenue for necessary infrastructure, etc? You can cut government down to nothing but a phone clerk in DC answering "Sorry, all government workers and politicians have been fired," and you still won't make a substantial dent in the dept. That's pitiful.

The federal government ran for nearly 150 years with no income tax. Yet still had an army, navy, federal marshals, courts, and the parasites in congress.

So is there a definitive answer as to what the photo in the OP is about?

Yes; Sheiß Mause (Dot Com) is a racist and a demagogue. The hate sites (Thinkprogress, Common Dreams, et atl) have programmed drones like him to spew hatred at whites, so he does.

The OP is about racism, by the Khmer Rouge democrats.

So is there a definitive answer as to what the photo in the OP is about?

Yes; Sheiß Mause (Dot Com) is a racist and a demagogue. The hate sites (Thinkprogress, Common Dreams, et atl) have programmed drones like him to spew hatred at whites, so he does.

The OP is about racism, by the Khmer Rouge democrats.

Khmer Rouge Democrats? Come on, they haven't beheaded anyone in weeks!

Well, aside from being traitors, our politicians are moral cowards and none of them have had the balls to tackle raising revenue - sadly, taxes - since old man Bush caught hell for "Read my lips." Out on his ass he went and everyone in DC remembers that. I'm for NO taxes, but how the hell you raise revenue for necessary infrastructure, etc? You can cut government down to nothing but a phone clerk in DC answering "Sorry, all government workers and politicians have been fired," and you still won't make a substantial dent in the dept. That's pitiful.

The federal government ran for nearly 150 years with no income tax. Yet still had an army, navy, federal marshals, courts, and the parasites in congress.

I'll take the America of the last 100 years over the America of the first 150

We don't need higher tax rates, we need a robust economy that will bring in additional revenue for all levels of government. That means we need to open up this country for business. We need to deregulate by looking at every government regulation and getting rid of as many of them as possible. We need to quit listening to the nutjobs, control freaks, and protectionists, and start listening to common sense.

Truth there alright. I see it as it starts with these global 0.01%ers finding America attractive to invest in. Problem with this new global economy is that today, we are NOT the largest consuming market in the world anymore. Since India and China and other countries have grown economically, there's billions of consumers all over the world now. So I see it as we need to manufacture what they WANT. It's just a whole new complex game now.

Forget the 0.01%ers, new entrants are the entities that grow new markets, and create new wealth. But, our current tax and regulatory policies are making it almost impossible for those business entities to get off the ground.

Think about the man that wants to mortgage his house, withdraw his savings, and borrow every dime he can, to invest in his new idea. His start up costs are overwhelming, with all of the hoops he has to jump through, just to get government permission to open a new manufacturing plant. Just attempting to sort though the tens of thousands of pages of federal, state and local regulations, to ensure he is not going to face tens of thousands of dollars worth of fines and penalties, is overwhelming. and then he has to consider the other thousands of pages of regulations that are still being written. Regulations that may disrail his business completely. Would you take the risk?

Now you know why the middle class is shrinking.

So now the color of ones skin is how they are going to define a person I guess.

that is why they are so obsessed with Obama's, plus they can use as some sort of a weapon..

like this thread is being used against the people of this country

Forum List

Back