math

here's a "whats wrong with this picture?" quiz

zoom in anywhere on the /RNC 2012 convention

Okay:

2w7li7q.gif

and tell me what the overriding factor is:

I give up. What is it?

I KNOW!

Progressive cannot tolerate any opposing ideas, so the very presence of an opposing party is the problem

I see the problem clearly. I see lots of people who have yet to figure out that the GOP is full of shit, lying to them, suckering their good intentions into votes.

Once those people figure that out, like I did, they'll all be better off. Even the black ones in the crowd.

I see the problem clearly. I see lots of people who have yet to figure out that the GOP is full of shit, lying to them, suckering their good intentions into votes.

Once those people figure that out, like I did, they'll all be better off. Even the black ones in the crowd.

Hmm, you seem to be the clueless one here.
The GOP never lied about anything. Individual members might lie. They might mis-speak. They might occasionally mis-represent. But they dont lie.
They never said "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it." They never said "your taxes will not increase by one thin dime." They never pledged the most open administration in history while they engaged in tactics that would make Richard Nixon blush.
That was Obama and the Democrats.

The GOP never lied about anything. Individual members might lie. They might mis-speak. They might occasionally mis-represent. But they dont lie.
They never said "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it." They never said "your taxes will not increase by one thin dime." They never pledged the most open administration in history while they engaged in tactics that would make Richard Nixon blush.

"The GOP" isnt a living thing. It is only a title attached to all the individuals who rally around that title. You know, the individuals who lie and mis-speak. The ones who proclaimed trickle-down economics would work. You know...just enrich your boss, and trust him to trickle it to you. Or that the Iraqi people would welcome us with joy and love in their hearts. Or that we could actually bring peace to the Middle East all by ourselves. Or that cutting taxes for the rich would help us all.

Or, well, simply put- that they were so mad that the 47% comment was made public. If it wasn't how their leader really felt, why would it going public be a problem?

"The GOP" isnt a living thing. It is only a title attached to all the individuals who rally around that title. You know, the individuals who lie and mis-speak. The ones who proclaimed trickle-down economics would work. You know...just enrich your boss, and trust him to trickle it to you. Or that the Iraqi people would welcome us with joy and love in their hearts. Or that we could actually bring peace to the Middle East all by ourselves. Or that cutting taxes for the rich would help us all.

Or, well, simply put- that they were so mad that the 47% comment was made public. If it wasn't how their leader really felt, why would it going public be a problem?

Reaganomics=lrgest peacetime expansion of the economy post WW2.
Obamanomics=largest peacetime expansion of government spending post WW2.

See the difference?

See the difference?

Reagan founded the "Obamaphone" program, and he raised taxes. He also was quoted as saying "there is no reason" a person on the streets in America would need a gun.

I'd settle for Clintonomics. The 90's were pretty good.

I was guessing, lots of empty seats or a game of "Where's Waldo" with the black people.

I knew at least one LOLberal would come in and attempt to race bait. All they really have in the end is hatred. The self loathing LOLberals are the most entertaining.

math

here's a "whats wrong with this picture?" quiz

zoom in anywhere on the /RNC 2012 convention and tell me what the overriding factor is:

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

I'll prolly be setting up a Republican dead pool right around 2014 elections.

Ohhh, another "I hate whitey " post from the Khmer Rouge....

Y'all are one trick ponies.

That's the very same opinion I got when I listened and watched the Democratic Convention on TV. What a dog and pony show that was... I felt like I was at one of those "First liars don't stand a chance parties."

Last edited:
Fascinating what passed for 'political debate' on the new 'improved' USMB.

Do excuse me while I read up on this vital new 'fact'.

no one's keeping you hostage (like the t party is Boehner's House :eusa_shhh: ) Missy except that you're a rep-clinger & don't want to leave it behind. NEWSFLASH!!! You got yours through pre-election rw bukkake. :thup: Don't mean much now does it? :( :lol:

As to you addressing the OP? FAIL AGAIN :eusa_eh: :clap2:

Last edited:

Good observation my friend. :cool:

Actually, people are figuring out... hence the drop in turnout last year. When are you guys going to figure out how full-of-shit and diabolical the Dems are? Or, are they just what you want them to be?

I was guessing, lots of empty seats or a game of "Where's Waldo" with the black people.

I knew at least one LOLberal would come in and attempt to race bait. All they really have in the end is hatred. The self loathing LOLberals are the most entertaining.

Leave to a LIEbertarian to turn a blind eye to the obvious!

See the difference?

Reagan founded the "Obamaphone" program, and he raised taxes. He also was quoted as saying "there is no reason" a person on the streets in America would need a gun.

I'd settle for Clintonomics. The 90's were pretty good.

Reagan lowered taxes. The economy under Reagan boomed for many years even after he left office.
Obama raised taxes and the economy has suffered ever since Democrats took control of Congress.
You seem to deflect when you can't answer objections. This marks you as having inferior intelligence.

Leave to a LIEbertarian to turn a blind eye to the obvious!

No, I called you out. You're a racist fucktard and not so bright to boot. There are all kinds of people in that crowd and "white" doesn't describe anyone. It's a LOLberal dividing tool.

I suppose next you'll tell me about my white privilege.

The only thing I see here is a typical hypocrite.

Forum List

Back