the republican party is dead

You called?

Orly%20Taitz_0195As-not-cropped.jpg

this isn't to gloat, but just a reminder to all the left wing hacks that danced around proclaiming that the gop is no longer relevent or dead etc....you were wrong and myself and many others called it....

its called politics as usual in america. americans are fickle and its clear obama and the dems are doing a pitiful job of running this country. with a majority in both houses, the executive office, dems still can't get anything done. for the past year all we've heard is how everything is still bush's fault or the republicans fault.

btw, i think we need to check on truthmatters health, i'm worried about her after hearing that brown won

i'm kidding avatar

this really doesn't bode well for obama....his political capital appears to mean squat

From the results it appears that they are being resurrected.

and new england republicans are ALL such hard core conservatives....:razz:

You guys will soon find out that Scott Brown has more ideologically in common with Susan Collins and Oly Snowe than he does with Tom Coburn and Jim DeMint.

While I think it was a good win for the GOP and I congratulate them, what we are talking about it one seat that keeps the Dems from having a Super Majority. They still have a compelling majority. If the GOP is serious about becoming a viable party again, they need to keep up the pressure and gain a lot more seats in November.

The Dems have become a gloating party who have turned their backs on the opposition party. They have taken the power given to them in 2008 and in, many cases abused it, similar to the way the GOP congress abused its majority during Bush's first term.

It will be interesting to see if the Dems can regain a balance and realize that no party can rule a government unilaterally. It will also be interesting if the GOP can reshape the Health Care reform into a more palatible document or will they prove they are obstructionist and kill chances of real HC reform. This is going to be interesting.

Congrats to Brown!

the dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory......

why yes, yes they did

a mere 12 months of obama and obama can't get a win for anything....not dems he stumps for or the olympics

this is 0 for 3 major political stumps. not just a simple i support this person, but last ditch personal visits and speeches, in fact, iirc correctly last week he said he wasn't going to personally go to mass...., but changed because her poll numbers started looking bad.....and his failure to secure chicago's olympic bid....not that i didn't want chicago to get the bid, but any rational person who doesn't have their head in the clouds knew it wasn't going to chicago.

obama is clueless....

and new england republicans are ALL such hard core conservatives....:razz:

You guys will soon find out that Scott Brown has more ideologically in common with Susan Collins and Oly Snowe than he does with Tom Coburn and Jim DeMint.

You're even a crazy enough hack to lie to yourself....

1...Chris Matthews left no doubt for Massachusetts voters what was at stake with their vote in today's Senate election as the MSNBC host, on Tuesday's Hardball, underlined, in graphic terms, that a vote for Republican Scott Brown was a vote to kill health care. Matthews, on the 5pm edition of his show, blared: "If they go for Republican Scott Brown it's deliberate, premeditated murder for health care!"

2...Republican Scott Brown’s upset win in Massachusetts threatened to derail hopes of passing a health reform bill this year

3...Republican Scott Brown’s upset win in Massachusetts threatened to derail hopes of passing a health reform bill this year..Rep. Weiner

LOSER

why yes, yes they did

a mere 12 months of obama and obama can't get a win for anything....not dems he stumps for or the olympics

this is 0 for 3 major political stumps. not just a simple i support this person, but last ditch personal visits and speeches, in fact, iirc correctly last week he said he wasn't going to personally go to mass...., but changed because her poll numbers started looking bad.....and his failure to secure chicago's olympic bid....not that i didn't want chicago to get the bid, but any rational person who doesn't have their head in the clouds knew it wasn't going to chicago.

obama is clueless....

0-4....you forgot copenhagen

why yes, yes they did

obama is clueless....

0-4....you forgot copenhagen

i actually forgot about that, you're right

i do mean only political stump though, tis why i put the failed olympic bid outside of that.....maybe i should have said political campaign stump

Last edited:
I tried to tell all the Democrats who were expressing so much hubris,that things can change pretty quickly. Declaring the Republican Party dead was just plain foolish and arrogant. Scott Brown's victory is probably the biggest upset in political history. A Conservative Republican winning the most Liberal Democrat seat in Congress? Man who woulda thunk it? It really is amazing. Kind of makes ya excited about politics again.

this isn't to gloat, but just a reminder to all the left wing hacks that danced around proclaiming that the gop is no longer relevent or dead etc....you were wrong and myself and many others called it....

its called politics as usual in america. americans are fickle and its clear obama and the dems are doing a pitiful job of running this country. with a majority in both houses, the executive office, dems still can't get anything done. for the past year all we've heard is how everything is still bush's fault or the republicans fault.
I tried to tell them, but they didn't listen.

Is bobo on suicide watch now?

That was always just Liberal kook wishful thinking. I think they're going to be proven wrong quite a bit in coming elections. I guess we'll see though.

Forum List

Back