the republican party is dead

this isn't to gloat, but just a reminder to all the left wing hacks that danced around proclaiming that the gop is no longer relevent or dead etc....you were wrong and myself and many others called it....

its called politics as usual in america. americans are fickle and its clear obama and the dems are doing a pitiful job of running this country. with a majority in both houses, the executive office, dems still can't get anything done. for the past year all we've heard is how everything is still bush's fault or the republicans fault.

Don't be quite so quick to assume it's 'same old shit, different day', Yurt. The newly found voice for millions of Americans - the TEA Parties - might have some different thoughts... and the GOP and the DNC better fucken listen now.

Can you hear us now Mr President? :lol::lol::lol:

this isn't to gloat, but just a reminder to all the left wing hacks that danced around proclaiming that the gop is no longer relevent or dead etc....you were wrong and myself and many others called it....

its called politics as usual in america. americans are fickle and its clear obama and the dems are doing a pitiful job of running this country. with a majority in both houses, the executive office, dems still can't get anything done. for the past year all we've heard is how everything is still bush's fault or the republicans fault.

Don't be quite so quick to assume it's 'same old shit, different day', Yurt. The newly found voice for millions of Americans - the TEA Parties - might have some different thoughts... and the GOP and the DNC better fucken listen now.

if i didn't think it wasn't she same shit, different day, i would be gloating

as i said, many loony libs on this board were proclaiming the death of the gop....and you and i (amongst others) told them they are wrong and nothing but party hacks......

if i didn't think it wasn't she same shit, different day, i would be gloating

as i said, many loony libs on this board were proclaiming the death of the gop....and you and i (amongst others) told them they are wrong and nothing but party hacks......

I care not about parties, I care only about the best interests of my country. Even if I don't personally support an issue - like abortion (I'm pro-life), I support the right of other people to be FREE to make their own choices. That is why I am not a democrat or a republican. I am 'we, the people'. My opinions do not outweigh yours - my rights do not outweigh yours - it is time we recognized that as a nation. We are all entitled to voice our opinion but we do not have the right to force our opinion on others.

what does the win say for obama jim?

Oh I think that it is more than Obama that needs to get the message. One party, no matter which, cannot run roughshod over the other. Congress tried to do that when the GOP held Congress during the Bush administration and the electorate threw them out. Unless the Dems learn from the MA race, they will suffer a similar fate in 2010. It should seem pretty simple, but if the Dems chose to deny it, they will find out later this year.

I agree with you on the hacks, but this is against "the machine" much like how the piece of shit in office got there. Plain and simple he has no experience and now all are waking to it and their far left agenda.
Thanks to people like Beck who showed facts for the people. Like him or not he had proof to back up what he was saying and it shows.

Forum List

Back