The Republican Jesus

Here is one:

Respect to the authorities.

Jesus respected the ones over his authority.

He was a priest by his own choice applying the right of firstborns to be dedicated to God. He can discuss with other priests like him, as he did even calling them hypocrites.

But, even when injustice was made against him by the higher authorities, Jesus showed them respect.

In today's US, liberals show respect for nobody, they act as savages.

They must follow the example of Jesus and Conservatives.
Actually Jesus did not respect unjust authority. Which is why he got crucified.

And as we see conservatives worshipping a man that is lawless, you talk about liberals.

Render unto Ceasar.....those were his words. So you are wrong again.

At least you are consistent.

I am not wrong. Jesus officially rejected authority when he went into the temple and went off about the corruption.

Yes you are wrong....again.

Jesus chased out money changers. That's it. No authority rebuffing there.

He said, render unto Ceasar what is due Ceasar.....telling people to honor their governments.

Can't help that.

Quite shootting from the hip and hitting your self in the ass.

White conservative christians still give more to charity than your black communist ass ever will
Probably not. I've given 32 years of work to charities when I could have used what I had to make a lot of money. I have done a whole lot more that write a check for money I can get back after I file taxes.

Really. Were those charities the Federal Government?

Is that what Jesus was into--high taxes going to overbloated bureaucrats? Huh, who knew

Since Jesus said render under Caesar what is Caesars… But the federal government is not considered a charity. OBTW, aren't you a school teacher? Where does the money come from to fund schools?

Not the government is it? And certainly your school doesn't apply for any federal government grants do you?

Ceasar is the government.

This is the greatest episode ever ..watch

Jesus was descendant of Shem, the white race, not son of Cam, the black race.

Sons of Cam besides Canaan includes Mitzrayim, which means the people or sons of Mitzra.

Mitzrayim is Egypt, a name to this people given later by the Greeks. Mitzrayim was also formed by black people, you can see the images made by them.

The bible makes the clear difference between of those peoples.

A street legend was invented saying that Jesus was black, but the bible denies such a possibility.

The bible doesn't say anything about race. And if shem and cam were related your claim is dead right there.

Where is Democrat Jesus telling us to rip apart infants in the womb?
Making sure the infants who are born get food, shelter, healthcare, safety from madmen with guns...

It's always funny to read a black person using a life of poverty as a justification for abortion.
Except I haven't justified abortion.
Why do you hate white people?

Why are you such a racist?

Why are you following me around trolling off topic posts?

Making sure the infants who are born get food, shelter, healthcare, safety from madmen with guns...

It's always funny to read a black person using a life of poverty as a justification for abortion.

You scared?

Can't answer a simple question?

White conservative christians still give more to charity than your black communist ass ever will
Probably not. I've given 32 years of work to charities when I could have used what I had to make a lot of money. I have done a whole lot more that write a check for money I can get back after I file taxes.

Is that what Jesus was into--high taxes going to overbloated bureaucrats? Huh, who knew

Since Jesus said render under Caesar what is Caesars… But the federal government is not considered a charity. OBTW, aren't you a school teacher? Where does the money come from to fund schools?

Not the government is it? And certainly your school doesn't apply for any federal government grants do you?

I know what Caesar was. And the fact God sent Jesus here showed how much he disapproved of Caesar and whoever else was in authority anywhere on earth.

Who does? I mean, rally? I read this and squint.

"It's always funny to read a black person using a life of poverty as a justification for abortion"

I know what Caesar was. And the fact God sent Jesus here showed how much he disapproved of Caesar and whoever else was in authority anywhere on earth.

What did Jesus say ?

He said "Render unto Ceasar what is due Ceasar". End of story. What part of that don't you fucking understand.

What did Jesus say ?

He said "Render unto Ceasar what is due Ceasar". End of story. What part of that don't you fucking understand.
It's very obvious he understands. Post another Jebuz quote for us, will you?

You scared?

Since this is not the race and racism section, I won't be answering ridiculous questions by a person so afflicted with white fragility that he's following me around asking dumb ass questions.

What did Jesus say ?

It's very obvious he understands. Post another Jebuz quote for us, will you?

And who the fuck are you ?

He doesn't understand shit.

You scared?

Since this is not the race and racism section, I won't be answering ridiculous questions by a person so afflicted with white fragility that he's following me around asking dumb ass questions.
Seems as though you're the fragile one here, whining about whitey asking questions apparently you can't answer.

What kind of confused mess is this? Can you find a point and stick to it?

You are propping up a Leftist viewpoint wherein money is funneled from the taxpayer to the federal gov't and given out to POOR PEOPLE for their basic needs. That has nothing to do with the school system, first, and second, was NEVER a system Jesus endorsed. He said YOU feed the poor, YOU visit the sick and lonely, YOU tend the needy. Not the govt.

Conservatives believe this too, which is why we believe charity should be a private enterprise, not take the form of gov't goonery. So again. What is this mess you're blabbering about?

What did Jesus say ?

They were talking about taxes and tithes. He did not say obey Caesars laws before gods laws.

You scared?

Seems as though you're the fragile one here, whining about whitey asking questions apparently you can't answer.

Go to the race and racism section, ask the question and you will get the answer you so duly deserve.

What did Jesus say ?

They were talking about taxes and tithes. He did not say obey Caesars laws before gods laws.

Nobody said he did. He said give the government what is due the government and give God what is due God.

He was saying pay taxes and obey the laws of the land. Jesus himself, from what I understand, didn't start his ministry until he was 30 because that was the law of the land (that is what I recall someone telling me anyway).

You scared?

Go to the race and racism section, ask the question and you will get the answer you so duly deserve.
I know all I need to know about you already. You're a racist. You hate white people.

Feelings mutual, you POS.

Forum List

Back