The Republican Jesus

1nvujw.jpg

BS. Conservative policies have lined the pockets of the ultra rich.

I suppose that's true, if you define “the ultra rich” as those of us who work to earn our own living, as opposed to those like you, who only live on that which is stolen from us.
The ultra rich is stealing from you. I live on what I have earned.

BS. Conservative policies have lined the pockets of the ultra rich.
Liberal policies do the same. Killer doctors make millions of dollars performing abortions. Several cosmetic and surgery doctors make millions cutting male organs and implanting breasts to men who believe they are women.

The whole charade is not about "rights" but money.

This is why I told you before.

If you want to obtain "certain benefits" from the government, then you must find and use the proper channels.

Look, building a gas station in Afghanistan cost to those people about and no more than $450,000. However, the first alarmist news about the price "paid" by the US army to contractors was 45 million dollars. Later it was corrected to 4.5 million dollars.

Still, there are 440 million dollars or 4 million dollars "missing somewhere when building a gas station.

The news called this incident as "wasting tax payers money" but actually the right words are "stealing tax payers money" because someone has taken the money. No doubt.

No matter if Conservative or Liberal, in these situations, as long as they use "the proper legal channels" no one can touch this part of the system.

Your point is not valid or invalid, just can't be applied to support you input.

Yawn! You don't tell me anything. We discuss this issue.

Nowhere does Jesus say people should be compelled by the government to "do good".

You are fucking left-winger who feels justified in using force to deprive people of their property.

Please show where Jesus advocated the state confiscation of personal property.

Matthew 19:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven.Then come, follow me.”

(you have free will, and I wouldn't recommend the verse if Republicans are in charge!! LOL) That is avocates, and there were no states back then.
Guess what happens when people sell all their possessions and give to the poor.

The poor end up with all the possessions.

Is Jesus condemning the poor?

He asked for a verse and he got one. That is what Jesus wanted.
Uh, yea, actually, his post was about compulsory giving. Matthew 19:21 does not answer that post.

What Jesus tells us is compulsory. If you want to go to heaven.
That's not compulsion, Genius. When you have options, you're not compelled.

Where is Democrat Jesus telling us to rip apart infants in the womb?

Especially the black ones, at six times the rate of white baby murders. But then again, black women suffer from the irresponsibility of the black men who knock them up. They don't marry "baby momma" and have no money to give to raise their illegitimate children. So black women turn to abortion, as they've been brainwashed to do by Democrats. Martin Luther King's daughter says Planned Parenthood kills more black babies every week than the KKK did in 150 years.

And as we see conservatives worshipping a man that is lawless, you talk about liberals.

Because you LOST the 2016 election and because Fake News lies to you daily and you lap it up does NOT make President Trump "lawless." That's simply more hateful spew. Nor does anyone supporting him "worship" the president. Please, stop lying. It will make your life so much better in so many ways.

The ultra rich is stealing from you. I live on what I have earned.

I hate to tell you this, but filling out the forms and jumping through the hoops to collect government welfare does not constitute earning anything.

It is taxpayers like myself, who work hard at our jobs, who pay the taxes that pay for your welfare, who earned what you live on. Never, ever forget that.

So many conservatives tell us liberals how they are so godly. So lets examine a situation where Jesus is a conservative.

republican-jesus.jpg
If you're pro-abort than nothing else matters to Jesus. You're going to hell, along with all your Democrat friends.

Nowhere does Jesus say people should be compelled by the government to "do good".

You are fucking left-winger who feels justified in using force to deprive people of their property.

Please show where Jesus advocated the state confiscation of personal property.

Matthew 19:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven.Then come, follow me.”

(you have free will, and I wouldn't recommend the verse if Republicans are in charge!! LOL) That is avocates, and there were no states back then.
Guess what happens when people sell all their possessions and give to the poor.

The poor end up with all the possessions.

Is Jesus condemning the poor?

He asked for a verse and he got one. That is what Jesus wanted.
Uh, yea, actually, his post was about compulsory giving. Matthew 19:21 does not answer that post.

What Jesus tells us is compulsory. If you want to go to heaven.

That's right Mr. Fornication, IF.....a big IF......If you don't give you don't go to jail.

The federal government does not follow the same model.

You really are ignorant.

So many conservatives tell us liberals how they are so godly. So lets examine a situation where Jesus is a conservative.

republican-jesus.jpg

Another State worshiping blasphemer trying to speak for the Jesus.

View attachment 291440

No blasphemy and Jesus words are plain. So you take your camel and try forcing it through the eye of a needle.

Those are not Jesus words. And what you want them to mean does not make them so.

Please show where he said "Blessed is he who passes laws to obtain the property of others [and foolishly squander it], for theirs is the government.

Forum List

Back