The Republican Jesus

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
So many conservatives tell us liberals how they are so godly. So lets examine a situation where Jesus is a conservative.

republican-jesus.jpg

White conservative christians still give more to charity than your black communist ass ever will

White conservative christians still give more to charity than your black communist ass ever will
Probably not. I've given 32 years of work to charities when I could have used what I had to make a lot of money. I have done a whole lot more that write a check for money I can get back after I file taxes.

Here is one:

Respect to the authorities.

Jesus respected the ones over his authority.

He was a priest by his own choice applying the right of firstborns to be dedicated to God. He can discuss with other priests like him, as he did even calling them hypocrites.

But, even when injustice was made against him by the higher authorities, Jesus showed them respect.

In today's US, liberals show respect for nobody, they act as savages.

They must follow the example of Jesus and Conservatives.

Here is one:

He was a priest by his own choice applying the right of firstborns to be dedicated to God. He can discuss with other priests like him, as he did even calling them hypocrites.

But, even when injustice was made against him by the higher authorities, Jesus showed them respect.

Actually Jesus did not respect unjust authority. Which is why he got crucified.

And as we see conservatives worshipping a man that is lawless, you talk about liberals.

So many conservatives tell us liberals how they are so godly. So lets examine a situation where Jesus is a conservative.

republican-jesus.jpg

Who told you that?

The only problem with liberals is they think taxes is the same thing as charity.

Here is one:

And as we see conservatives worshipping a man that is lawless, you talk about liberals.

Jesus never crossed the borders in Rome

Where is Democrat Jesus telling us to rip apart infants in the womb?
Making sure the infants who are born get food, shelter, healthcare, safety from madmen with guns...

Oh, I see, You were reading the liberal bible version.

Where is Democrat Jesus telling us to rip apart infants in the womb?
Making sure the infants who are born get food, shelter, healthcare, safety from madmen with guns...

It's always funny to read a black person using a life of poverty as a justification for abortion.

You want to hear something hilarious, a guy on another thread is posting, people are becoming homeless because of trumps tariffs on Canadian lumber

This is the greatest episode ever ..watch

Jesus was descendant of Shem, the white race, not son of Cam, the black race.

Sons of Cam besides Canaan includes Mitzrayim, which means the people or sons of Mitzra.

Mitzrayim is Egypt, a name to this people given later by the Greeks. Mitzrayim was also formed by black people, you can see the images made by them.

The bible makes the clear difference between of those peoples.

A street legend was invented saying that Jesus was black, but the bible denies such a possibility.

Forum List

Back