The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

Explain how you believe Biden is responsible for the Fitch downgrade.

I have no obligation to offer a detailed rebuttal of every idiotic item that passes between your ears without meeting any resistance.
/——-/ Everything bad that happened on Trump’s watch was Trump fault. Dementia Joe takes credit when inflation falls, prices of eggs and gas falls. But anything bad isn’t his fault.
Dementia Joe signed all the bloated spending bills.

/——-/ Everything bad that happened on Trump’s watch was Trump fault. Dementia Joe takes credit when inflation falls, prices of eggs and gas falls. But anything bad isn’t his fault.
Dementia Joe signed all the bloated spending bills.
Did you even THINK to read the reasons Fitch gave?

For even a nanosecond?

Did you even THINK to read the reasons Fitch gave?

For even a nanosecond?
/——-/ Of course I read it you nimrod. I’m not a “go with the headline Libtard.”
Fitch Ratings downgraded the United States’ long-term foreign currency issuer default rating to AA+ from AAA on Tuesday, pointing to “expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years,” an erosion of governance and a growing general debt burden.

“The repeated debt-limit political standoffs and last-minute resolutions have eroded confidence in fiscal management,” said Fitch

/——-/ Of course I read it you nimrod. I’m not a “go with the headline Libtard.”
Fitch Ratings downgraded the United States’ long-term foreign currency issuer default rating to AA+ from AAA on Tuesday, pointing to “expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years,” an erosion of governance and a growing general debt burden.

“The repeated debt-limit political standoffs and last-minute resolutions have eroded confidence in fiscal management,” said Fitch
Why have we NEVER had such a "stand off" under a Republican president in the past 30 years?

Why have we NEVER had such a "stand off" under a Republican president in the past 30 years?
/----/ What??????????? They are called government shutdowns when the president refused to sign bloated spending bills.
1690985580667.png

1690985441726.png

The complete chart is here, but you only asked for 30 years. Government shutdowns in the United States - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back