Has Matt Gaetz ever expressed a desire to commit suicide?

No idea if gaetz has ever seriously considered suicide, but odds are that anyone who is that much of a lying screw up would eventually have to at least think about it.

Just wondering

Just for the record, when Wray denied protecting the Bidens, he gave away a tell that indicated that he was lying.

Matt should expect to come under FBI scrutiny any day now as a potential J6 conspirator. :smoke:

I'd make sure all my insurance policies were paid up.

Just for the record, when Wray denied protecting the Bidens, he gave away a tell that indicated that he was lying.

Matt should expect to come under FBI scrutiny any day now as a potential J6 conspirator. :smoke:

I'd make sure all my insurance policies were paid up.
Everyone has read him wrong. Wray isnt protecting Biden. He is trying protect the FBI from a thousand different scandals. This inculdes crushing all whistleblowers to discourage any others from spilling the beans, which i dont approve of one bit.

I suspect that Wray is in reality thoroughly investigating the Biden's, but there isnt any point in requesting charges while Joe is still in office. The DOJ will not charge him while he is in office. I think that the day Biden loses the presidency, the FBI is going to come down hard on that family. If im correct about him being a company man who puts the FBI above everything else, then he will know that putting Joe behind bars is the ONLY way he could possibly fix the FBI's shattered reputation, and Wrays own reputation as well. Nothing short of that will work and Wray knows it. Thats bad fucking news for Joe.

Last edited:
Everyone has read him wrong. Wray isnt protecting Biden. He is trying protect the FBI from a thousand different scandals. This inculdes crushing all whistleblowers to discourage any others from spilling the beans, which i dont approve of one bit.

I suspect that Wray is in reality thoroughly investigating the Biden's, but there isnt any point in requesting charges while Joe is still in office. The DOJ will not charge him while he is in office. I think that the day Biden loses the presidency, the FBI is going to come down hard on that family. If im correct about him being a company man who puts the FBI above everything else, then he will know that putting Joe behind bars is the ONLY way he could possibly fix the FBI's shattered reputation, and Wrays own reputation as well. Nothing short of that will work and Wray knows it. Thats bad fucking news for Joe.
They're not going to do anything to those criminal degenerates

You seem like a good candidate for that.
For what suicide ...

If you say so

Will I go to heaven

qggqgqgqggqgqgq.jpeg

Forum List

Back