The Religion of Peace….

I'll wait before I start on rule number fucking 4...

Let ding defend rule #1.....

And I'll ridicule him....
But you have already proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that that you are childish and ignorant.

I don't think others in this thread needs any more convincing, either.

…..or is it ‘The Religion of Blood’?

1.In his novel “Coup D’Etat,” Ben Coes writes

“The hardest lesson I had to teach my students at the madrasa was about the need for violent jihad,” said El-Khayab, staring at the window, despite his blindness. “That the violence was somehow necessary in order to create a world without violence. That Islam, the most beautiful and peaceful of religions, demanded that the blood of the infidel be spilled across the earth in order to wash away the filth of the past. The reason it was hard for me to teach this lesson was because I was hidden away, behind the stones and the ivy, the bricks and the windows and doors, within the comforting walls and sounds of the madrasa. It was the boys who had to go out in the world and sacrifice themselves. They were the ones who had to spill the blood on behalf of Allah.”

2.A pot-boiler….no more. Just fiction…..or, is it?

Those of us who are literate know that novelists, more often than not, do scrupulous research to bring their fiction as close to reality as possible.
And, it is possible to compare Coe’s fiction with real world events.

3.This week, in Canada, they held Quds Day…. “an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel.”
Quds Day - Wikipedia

One celebrant made clear that he yearned of the day when Sharia was in force, and homosexuals could be executed.

“A protester at the Toronto Al Quds Day rally has said at some point, Sharia Law will replace Canadian Law …

Muslim protester warns, Sharia Law is coming and if that bothers Western nations, they should stop allowing us into their countries · Caldron Pool

Is this Muslim speaker a one-off? An outlier? A 'lone-wolf'?
Or is this view about Sharia and slaughter of those not of the faith, a major theme among the faithful?

Of course…..we in the West could simply deny the truth, put out head in the sand….

...or take heed.

I am anti all religions, i think they are a way to a greater man-greed, rather than a spiritual explanation. Religions are inherently evil. And those who follow religion are also evil.

They just don't understand why.

"Religions are inherently evil. And those who follow religion are also evil."

You couldn't be more wrong.

You could attempt to be, but you wouldn't be successful.

1. "This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.

The written laws and rules are codifications of the unwritten ones worked out over millennia as the result of human interactions and experience."
David Mamet

2. We’ve built western civilization on two pillars: God created every human in His image and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world. These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively. Those who put those two ideas to judicious use, that life is more than materialism, pleasure and avoiding pain, then you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens. “If you believe that government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, that you have a moral duty to be virtuous, that human beings are capable of bettering the world through the use of reason, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.” Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History.”

3. And those societies that reject Jerusalem and Athens? “The USSR rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, substituting the values of the collective and a new utopian vision of ‘social justice’- and they starved and slaughtered tens of millions of human beings. The Nazis rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, and they shoved children into gas chambers. Venezuela rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, and the citizens of their oil-rich nation have been reduced to eating dogs.”

Here's the thing, you follow an even more corrupt religion than the Islamic religion you're bashing.

Do you realize what your Christian religion has done to get you to be Christian?

It is something that would be attributed to hell...

Which of the Ten Commandments are 'corrupt' or 'corrupting'?

So, you're a government school grad?

Let's start with #1.

You shall have no other gods except me! (lol there's a reason for this)

I can have so much fun with that, but I don't want to ridicule you.

Which other gods did you choose?

And why not this one:

If there is no God, "Love your neighbor as yourself" is just a good idea. That's why it is written, incidentally, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

And your problem with this?

I'll wait before I start on rule number fucking 4...

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

I am anti all religions, i think they are a way to a greater man-greed, rather than a spiritual explanation. Religions are inherently evil. And those who follow religion are also evil.

They just don't understand why.

1. "This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.

The written laws and rules are codifications of the unwritten ones worked out over millennia as the result of human interactions and experience."
David Mamet

2. We’ve built western civilization on two pillars: God created every human in His image and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world. These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively. Those who put those two ideas to judicious use, that life is more than materialism, pleasure and avoiding pain, then you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens. “If you believe that government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, that you have a moral duty to be virtuous, that human beings are capable of bettering the world through the use of reason, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.” Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History.”

3. And those societies that reject Jerusalem and Athens? “The USSR rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, substituting the values of the collective and a new utopian vision of ‘social justice’- and they starved and slaughtered tens of millions of human beings. The Nazis rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, and they shoved children into gas chambers. Venezuela rejected Judeo-Christian values and Greek natural law, and the citizens of their oil-rich nation have been reduced to eating dogs.”

Here's the thing, you follow an even more corrupt religion than the Islamic religion you're bashing.

Do you realize what your Christian religion has done to get you to be Christian?

Let's start with #1.

And why not this one:

If there is no God, "Love your neighbor as yourself" is just a good idea. That's why it is written, incidentally, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

Because there were prior texts to that, that go back to Sumerian and Babylonian societies, that were 2000 years before the OT, that say the same things as the OT.

But they had multiple "gods". The OT is a plagiarism of Sumerian texts. And they made it monotheistic. That's why God is so schizo in the bible. Because it's EN.LIL and EN.KI..

There's much to learn. I'll teach you.

And EN.KI is the one to love!

Modern freemasonry worships EN.LIL. Which is wrong.

1. Communism, at its core, is a ‘death cult.’ Here, let Marx himself say so: “Everything that exists deserves to perish.” These were words were spoken by Goethe’s Mephistopheles, and quoted approvingly by Karl Marx. For a very long time now, Marxism in its guise of modern liberalism has worked toward the satanic goal of making everything that exists perish.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/8/13/41712.shtml

a. Death and destruction is the necessary precursor to building the new, perfect world, utopia on earth…his Potemkin Village. The rationalization is that the mass slaughter is not the goal, but merely represents the path to utopia.

2. Lenin’s movement spread quickly, in part “t was an emotional forcefulness that derived, ultimately, from the movement’s cheerful willingness to put Bolshevism’s enemies to death, and an equally cheerful willingness to put to death random crowds whose views on Bolshevism were utterly unknown, and a further willingness to pt to death the Bolsheviks themselves (no one has ever murdered more communists than the Communist Party of the Soviet Union), and a willingness to accept one’s own death, too- all for the best of reason.” Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 43.

3. While the fall of the Soviet Union was heartbreaking to the Left, but a new object of affection was just on the horizon” the totalist ideology of Islamism. In Iran, a brutal regime let loose rivers of blood in their attempt to purify humankind. Even better, the victory in Iran emboldened Islamic fanatics worldwide.

The election of Hussein Obama made both groups happy:
The Leftists had their totalitarian in place....

...and the Islamists, their co-religionist.

David Mamet

Let's start with #1.

And why not this one:

Because there were prior texts to that, that go back to Sumerian and Babylonian societies, that were 2000 years before the OT, that say the same things as the OT.

But they had multiple "gods". The OT is a plagiarism of Sumerian texts. And they made it monotheistic. That's why God is so schizo in the bible. Because it's EN.LIL and EN.KI..

How do the Noahide Laws obviate the essential goodness of the Bible?

If the former was not evil, then neither is the latter.

Skewered you, huh?

Before Sinai and the Ten Commandments, there were the rules called the Noahide Laws, based on reason and a desire to be able to live with other people, laws against bad behavior, the idea that these injured society: bans on murder, theft, idolatry, sexual immorality, animal cruelty, cursing God, and the need to set up courts to punish the infractions. They are incumbent on everyone, whether one respects the Bible or not, because they are so obvious.
The benefit of the Bible is that it tells society how to be good.

Noahide Laws, also called Noachian Laws, a Jewish Talmudic designation for seven biblical laws given to Adam and to Noah before the revelation to Moses on Mt. Sinai and consequently binding on all mankind.” Noahide Laws | Judaism

“According to Jewish tradition, non-Jews who adhere to these laws …are said to be followers of Noahidism and regarded as righteous gentiles, who are assured of a place in the world to come, the final reward of the righteous.” Seven Laws of Noah - Wikipedia

Now for the idea that the rational, the common sense method is better than specific rules of religious morality. Can a human being be good without reference to God? As the saying goes, ‘Going to church doesn’t make you a good Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.’ Sure….there could be good pagans….or bad religious folks. While it is true that one can be moral and good and not religious, the idea does not work for all or even most, and certainly not for entire societies, not in the long term.

actually RWS---you have nothing to teach but lots to learn. I am AMUSED by your assertion----"SUMERIA ALREADY DID IT"-----
sheeeesh----of course----ABRAHAM was Sumerian. In order to have even the most tenuous grasp as to what the OT is all about----one must KNOW that ABRAHAM was a rebel against the
SUMERIAN system. The entire book was call "genesis"----is a
REPUDIATION of the very brutal and somewhat primitive
Sumerian system including the CODE OF HUMMARABI

David Mamet

Let's start with #1.

And why not this one:

Prior texts to that, that go back to Sumerian and Babylonian societies, that were 2000 years before the OT, that say the same things as the OT.

David Mamet

Let's start with #1.

And why not this one:

AND YOU RELIGIONS ARE BASED ON EN
1. Communism, at its core, is a ‘death cult.’ Here, let Marx himself say so: “Everything that exists deserves to perish.” These were words were spoken by Goethe’s Mephistopheles, and quoted approvingly by Karl Marx. For a very long time now, Marxism in its guise of modern liberalism has worked toward the satanic goal of making everything that exists perish.

a. Death and destruction is the necessary precursor to building the new, perfect world, utopia on earth…his Potemkin Village. The rationalization is that the mass slaughter is not the goal, but merely represents the path to utopia.

2. Lenin’s movement spread quickly, in part “t was an emotional forcefulness that derived, ultimately, from the movement’s cheerful willingness to put Bolshevism’s enemies to death, and an equally cheerful willingness to put to death random crowds whose views on Bolshevism were utterly unknown, and a further willingness to pt to death the Bolsheviks themselves (no one has ever murdered more communists than the Communist Party of the Soviet Union), and a willingness to accept one’s own death, too- all for the best of reason.” Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 43.

3. While the fall of the Soviet Union was heartbreaking to the Left, but a new object of affection was just on the horizon” the totalist ideology of Islamism. In Iran, a brutal regime let loose rivers of blood in their attempt to purify humankind. Even better, the victory in Iran emboldened Islamic fanatics worldwide.

I thought we were talking about the 10 friggin commandments.

What's this all about?

I'm still thinking about how not to make a joke about #4. So as not to offend you... and get banned again...

Because #4 says :You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.

LOL! LMAO!

I'll be nice, and let you apply that to yourselves! And consider your activities online.

I guess I'll hear from you all crazy religious folks on Monday.

God bless you and all that... Eat the mini-waffle they give you... I like them! It's ok to go for seconds! :)

Don't drink the wine, that's pure disease. Jus sayin....

AND YOU RELIGIONS ARE BASED ON EN

I thought we were talking about the 10 friggin commandments.

What's this all about?

I'm still thinking about how not to make a joke about #4. So as not to offend you... and get banned again...

You said they were evil and corrupt....then you back-tracked an said the Bible was based on earlier doctrines....but you failed to say those were evil and corrupt.

Nor did you respond to whether you are a government school grad.

I seem to have effortlessly put you in a box.

So....you're not that bright, and you are a hater.

What more is there to say?

Forum List

Back