The Religion of Peace and Love

Well, nobody's really going to know who wrote what 1500 years ago if it's not mentioned.

Interesting...you just disputed the veracity and significance of your own post.
My link doesn't give names, but suffice to say that Luke, and all the others didn't write their chapters, and there's no proof that they did. They even agree that Moses didn't write to OT.

Let me guess: you're a grad of government schooling, and haven't the strength to shake off the 'branding.'
How'd I do?
I don't know what that means.

Now look up "theory."
Well, nobody's really going to know who wrote what 1500 years ago if it's not mentioned.

My link doesn't give names, but suffice to say that Luke, and all the others didn't write their chapters, and there's no proof that they did. They even agree that Moses didn't write to OT.

Let me guess: you're a grad of government schooling, and haven't the strength to shake off the 'branding.'
How'd I do?

Is it possible that you are ashamed of having gone to government school, and succumbed to the anti-religion indoctrination?

Any such sense of shame in that regard would certainly be a step in the right direction.

Did you want to comment on the fact that our Founders were religious folks, and viewed America as 'the new Israel'....

...and the fact that our Constitution is largely based on the Bible?

No?

Well...have a great Sunday.

How'd I do?
Is it possible that you are ashamed of having gone to government school, and succumbed to the anti-religion indoctrination?
Any such sense of shame in that regard would certainly be a step in the right direction.
Did you want to comment on the fact that our Founders were religious folks, and viewed America as 'the new Israel'....
...and the fact that our Constitution is largely based on the Bible?
No?
Well...have a great Sunday.
First of all, I went to a private catholic school. Secondly, what does anything you said have to do with the fact that real scholars think that what is attributed to Moses is from different people and different time periods? Or that the rest of the stuff wasn't written by who it says did so?

10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.
15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:

- Deuteronomy 21, KJV

So according to God we can kidnap women in wars, force them to marry us, and if after raping them we don't want them afterall kick em out to go on their merry way. And we can have more than one wife.

Funny, seem to recall ISIS catching a lot of grief for doing what our own Bibles say to do? Musta been the atheists complaining huh?

Yet another religious post by you. Total obsession.

10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.
15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:

- Deuteronomy 21, KJV

So according to God we can kidnap women in wars, force them to marry us, and if after raping them we don't want them afterall kick em out to go on their merry way. And we can have more than one wife.

Funny, seem to recall ISIS catching a lot of grief for doing what our own Bibles say to do? Musta been the atheists complaining huh?

He is what is referred to as a self-hating Jew.
I wonder if he thinks his grandparents and great grandparents were gullible morons.

- Deuteronomy 21, KJV

I wonder if he thinks his grandparents and great grandparents were gullible morons.

I don't know. I do know he is totally obsessed with religion. One might think he would get a hobby or take up football or something. He posts far more posts than anyone concerning religion. He can't complain about Christians spouting their views on here.

- Deuteronomy 21, KJV

I don't know. I do know he is totally obsessed with religion. One might think he would get a hobby or take up football or something. He posts far more posts than anyone concerning religion. He can't complain about Christians spouting their views on here.

His anus must be enormous with what he keeps pulling out of his arse.

Forum List

Back