The Religion of Peace and Love

There are really only 2 religions:

(1) You worship God
(2) You worship yourself

That's all there is really.

Kind of explains the folks who support abortion, too.
God doesn't care about abortions, otherwise he wouldn't make still born babies, and babies that are deformed or are born with cancer or some other disease that they die quickly from. If life was so precious, every life would matter.

(1) You worship God
(2) You worship yourself

God doesn't care about abortions, otherwise he wouldn't make still born babies, and babies that are deformed or are born with cancer or some other disease that they die quickly from. If life was so precious, every life would matter.

1. Quite the hubris to claim to speak for God.

2. I sure hope it doesn't offend you if I choose to follow scriptural precepts that refer to the murder of human beings, i.e., abortions...

a. Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament.

b. . Exodus 21:12-14

Leviticus 24:17 and 21

Numbers 35:16-18 and Numbers 35:31

Deuteronomy 19:11-13

(1) You worship God
(2) You worship yourself

2. I sure hope it doesn't offend you if I choose to follow scriptural precepts that refer to the murder of human beings, i.e., abortions...

a. Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament.

All those quotes are made up, wishful thinking kind of stuff. What I said is deductive reasoning, as in, if god cared about abortions, then he would have never created the concept of women losing their babies before term... He's the first aborter, humans didn't start doing it until way after women were already losing their babies pre-term. So in a way, you could say that man took his cue from god.

(1) You worship God
(2) You worship yourself

All those quotes are made up, wishful thinking kind of stuff. What I said is deductive reasoning, as in, if god cared about abortions, then he would have never created the concept of women losing their babies before term... He's the first aborter, humans didn't start doing it until way after women were already losing their babies pre-term. So in a way, you could say that man took his cue from god.

"All those quotes are made up,..."

By whom?

You may certainly choose to ignore the wisdom of the Bible, but it represents both the views of the Founders of this once great nation, and the basis of our Constitution and our laws.

Let me guess: you're a grad of government schooling, and haven't the strength to shake off the 'branding.'
How'd I do?

(1) You worship God
(2) You worship yourself

Biblke doesn't forbid abortion and there's numerous examples in it of God commanding the deaths of the unborn, or babies, or women with babies in their wombs.

God's Not Pro-Life

Post this often but either people don't want their blissful ignorance to disappear or they know it's in there but lie about it.

(1) You worship God
(2) You worship yourself

By whom?
You may certainly choose to ignore the wisdom of the Bible, but it represents both the views of the Founders of this once great nation, and the basis of our Constitution and our laws.
Let me guess: you're a grad of government schooling, and haven't the strength to shake off the 'branding.'
How'd I do?
10 Theories About Who Really Wrote The Bible - Listverse
Quite interesting actually. Thanks for making me look that up.

Last edited:

(1) You worship God
(2) You worship yourself

Biblke doesn't forbid abortion and there's numerous examples in it of God commanding the deaths of the unborn, or babies, or women with babies in their wombs.

God's Not Pro-Life

Post this often but either people don't want their blissful ignorance to disappear or they know it's in there but lie about it.

You should read your links more carefully.

In none of those five examples does it state that God endorses abortion.

Rather, God forbids murder of the guiltless, and, let's remind all that almost every single abortion in this nation, over 95% of same, the reason given for them has nothing to do with any danger to the mother.

It is willful slaughter.

By whom?
How'd I do?
"From the late 19th century there was a general consensus among scholars around the documentary hypothesis, which suggests that the first four books (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers) were created c.450 BCE by combining four originally independent sources, known as the Jahwist, the Elohist, theDeuteronomist, and the Priestly source.[8] This approach has since seen various revisions,[9] yet while the identification of distinctive Deuteronomistic and Priestly theologies and vocabularies remains widespread, they are used to form new approaches suggesting that the books were combined gradually over time by the slow accumulation of "fragments" of text, or that a basic text was "supplemented" by later authors/editors.[10] At the same time there has been a tendency to bring the origins of the Pentateuch further forward in time, and the most recent proposals place it in 5th century Judah under the Persian empire."

Authorship of the Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It explain the other chapters... Quite interesting actually. Thanks for making me look that up.

Now see if you can find the meaning of "a general consensus."

1. Here's another general consensus:
    Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Most of the rest, 13 percent, have no religion. That leaves just 4 percent as adherents of all non-Christian religions combined — Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and a smattering of individual mentions.
    Poll: Most Americans Say They're Christian - ABC News
    abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90356

God's Not Pro-Life

Rather, God forbids murder of the guiltless, and, let's remind all that almost every single abortion in this nation, over 95% of same, the reason given for them has nothing to do with any danger to the mother.

It is willful slaughter.
New, better link. 10 Theories About Who Really Wrote The Bible - Listverse

By whom?
How'd I do?
"From the late 19th century there was a general consensus among scholars around the documentary hypothesis, which suggests that the first four books (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers) were created c.450 BCE by combining four originally independent sources, known as the Jahwist, the Elohist, theDeuteronomist, and the Priestly source.[8] This approach has since seen various revisions,[9] yet while the identification of distinctive Deuteronomistic and Priestly theologies and vocabularies remains widespread, they are used to form new approaches suggesting that the books were combined gradually over time by the slow accumulation of "fragments" of text, or that a basic text was "supplemented" by later authors/editors.[10] At the same time there has been a tendency to bring the origins of the Pentateuch further forward in time, and the most recent proposals place it in 5th century Judah under the Persian empire."

It explain the other chapters... Quite interesting actually. Thanks for making me look that up.

Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Most of the rest, 13 percent, have no religion. That leaves just 4 percent as adherents of all non-Christian religions combined — Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and a smattering of individual mentions.
What does that have to do with anything? God exists by popular vote?

God's Not Pro-Life

It is willful slaughter.

Now look up "theory."

God's Not Pro-Life

It is willful slaughter.

You have a very selective reading ability. Did it conveniently turn itself off when you read them?

"Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb "

"Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?"

If you're looking for the word 'abortion' what you say is true. If you're looking for what amounts to abortion it's not.

God's Not Pro-Life

It is willful slaughter.

Now look up "theory."
Well, nobody's really going to know who wrote what 1500 years ago if it's not mentioned.

By whom?
How'd I do?

What does that have to do with anything? God exists by popular vote?

No...your posts attempt to claim some 'general consensus'...yet almost 90% of Americans believe otherwise.

You are free to believe as you wish....but I notice you didn't deny my statement "You may certainly choose to ignore the wisdom of the Bible, but it represents both the views of the Founders of this once great nation, and the basis of our Constitution and our laws."

Nor did you respond to this:
How'd I do?

God's Not Pro-Life

It is willful slaughter.

You have a very selective reading ability. Did it conveniently turn itself off when you read them?

"Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb "

"Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?"

If you're looking for the word 'abortion' what you say is true. If you're looking for what amounts to abortion it's not.

Which quote God?

God's Not Pro-Life

It is willful slaughter.

Now look up "theory."
Well, nobody's really going to know who wrote what 1500 years ago if it's not mentioned.

Interesting...you just disputed the veracity and significance of your own post.

God's Not Pro-Life

It is willful slaughter.

Now look up "theory."

My link doesn't give names, but suffice to say that Luke, and all the others didn't write their chapters, and there's no proof that they did. They even agree that Moses didn't write to OT.

10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.
15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:

- Deuteronomy 21, KJV

So according to God we can kidnap women in wars, force them to marry us, and if after raping them we don't want them afterall kick em out to go on their merry way. And we can have more than one wife.

Funny, seem to recall ISIS catching a lot of grief for doing what our own Bibles say to do? Musta been the atheists complaining huh?

You just don't get it. You trivialize the actions of the islamonazi nutjobs. Those who haven't gone through the religious reformation of Judaism and Christianity. I had this final point as my signature for quite some time. Read the full piece. Learn something from the Rabbi

Simon Jacobson OP-ED Weekly > 02.05.15$Yitro: Beauty or the Beast?

It is willful slaughter.

Now look up "theory."

My link doesn't give names, but suffice to say that Luke, and all the others didn't write their chapters, and there's no proof that they did. They even agree that Moses didn't write to OT.

How'd I do?

Forum List

Back