The Recent John Sununu Fiasco Is Just More Reason Y 2day's Republicans Get No Respect

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
John Sununu, Mitt Romney Campaign Co-Chair has recently said, outright that the reason that Colin Powell's supported Barack Obama is because they're both black.

Here's Sununu in his own words on the matter...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_3w_NnriwE]John Sununu Says Race Played Role in Colin Powell's Endoresement - YouTube[/ame]

And here is General Colin Powell in his own words giving Obama a second endorsement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4xkGTPfGVk]Colin Powell Endorses President Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Here's three (3) reasons why this is not only personally offensive, but utterly reprehensible and why there's no equivalency on the left for this sort of low-down nastiness...there just isn't so save it.

1. It's outright racist, coming from the party that always CLAIMS to "not see race"
  2. He's a top Romney campaign member, and forefront GOPer in the public sphere
  3. There's no outcry from the right...they are silent (yes, I'm talking to you USMB RWer)

You people just give reason, after reason, after reason to hold and keep you/your party in contempt...on a daily basis. And you want to get offended when called out on it.

Either save it or prove me wrong... I know you want to win this election really badly and don't want to do anything to jeopardize it, but c'mon...show some leadership, show some Personal Responsibility.

Last edited:
John Sununu, Mitt Romney Campaign Co-Chair has recently said, outright that the reason that Colin Powell's supported Barack Obama is because their both black.'

Sununu is Captain Obvious.

John Sununu, Mitt Romney Campaign Co-Chair has recently said, outright that the reason that Colin Powell's supported Barack Obama is because their both black.

John Sununu Says Race Played Role in Colin Powell's Endoresement - YouTube

And here is General Colin Powell in his own words giving Obama a second endorsement.

Colin Powell Endorses President Obama - YouTube

Here's three (3) reasons why this is not only personally offensive, but utterly reprehensible and why there's no equivalency on the left for this sort of low-down nastiness...there just isn't so save it.

1. It's outright racist, coming from the party that always CLAIMS to "not see race"
  3. There's no outcry from the right...they are silent (yes, I'm talking to you USMB RWer)

You people just give reason, after reason, after reason to hold and keep you/your party in contempt...on a daily basis. And you want to get offended when called out on it.

Either save it or prove me wrong... I know you want to win this election really badly and don't want to do anything to jeopardize it, but c'mon...show some leadership, show some Personal Responsibility.

Who the hell are you people??

Should we say all Progressive/liberal dems are simple party hacks like yourself,or would it be better to say its his opinion and not you people??

Ergo, John Sununu supports Mitt Romney because he's white.

That makes sense, I suppose.

This country is fucking retarded.

John Sununu, Mitt Romney Campaign Co-Chair has recently said, outright that the reason that Colin Powell's supported Barack Obama is because their both black.

:blowup:
db7235e4-fa6f-49e7-9f25-2fd91807023c.jpg
:blowup:

It's true that a lot of it is because most of them are far left and depend on the government. Obama being black is even stronger reason for them doing so.

Why is it wrong to point out reality? I wish like hell they'd consider their vote a little more.

When 98% of blacks are voting for the black guy. What the fuck should we think? Of course they're voting on race...Honestly.
98% of the black vote has BEEN voting Democratic A-Hole.

What you are stating is that you outright don't believe or simply do not care about the reason why Powell said he's sticking with Obama.

He gave a long, thoughtful, cogent, meaningful and sincere reason for his support of Obama.

But to you, because he's black...that's it.

Yeah...and you're not racist. :rolleyes:

Think McFly...THINK!!!

0.jpg

Should we say all Progressive/liberal dems are simple party hacks like yourself,or would it be better to say its his opinion and not you people??
Look at all the RW responses thus far... a series of excuses, ignoring the issue and/or outright don't cares.

Very telling.

Look at all the RW responses thus far... a series of excuses, ignoring the issue and/or outright don't cares.

Very telling.
18266935591189443685.gif

Very telling.
18266935591189443685.gif

Excuses for what??,a guy and his opinion,right or wrong doesn't include all you people.

Just what does that tell?

Forum List

Back