Retired Army Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson: 'My Party Is Full Of Racists'

What does Russell Means have to do with this thread?
Really nothing. Just looking at you as such a liar.

And how you can breathe that way. Lying day in and day out.

Not a problem. Carry on Lakhota.

Are you annoying or what?? But I know you think you're so cool. :rolleyes:

I don't think I am cool at all. I'm still shedding tears for who I consider a great man and a fabulous actor who was part of a team that brought one of my most beloved books to life.

I read this book over and over and over.

I never thought I would see where it would come to life. But they pulled it off. I don't even know who who is.

Oh cripes we are getting into who was on first territory. :lol:

Colin Powell’s Former Chief of Staff Explodes on the GOP: ‘My Party Is Full of Racists’

“My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people — not all of them, but most of them — who are still basing their decisions on race,” Wilkerson told MSNBC’s Ed Schultz. “Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists, and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin, and that’s despicable.”

Powell broke with the Republican Party to endorse Obama for a second time this week, prompting Sununu — a top Romney surrogate — to say, “he’s got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama…I think when you have somebody of your own race that you’re proud of being president of the United States.”

Sununu walked the comment back hours later, saying in a statement he did not believe Powell’s endorsement “was based on anything but his support of the president’s policies.”

Sununu is a liar obviously.

Last edited:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HE EXPLODES:eusa_boohoo:

He can LEAVE the party ANYTIME he feels like it...bye bye or just go on t.v shows and show your ass

yawn, ALREADY BEEN POSTED,

Last edited:
Racisttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's about it concerning libs on conservatives..

The only people who care about all of this RACIST crap are Chrissy PissyPants Matthews and the Zombie libs here.. Who the hell in R/T hears any of this whining about racism around their friends, family, communities?? NO ONE.. It's all PROPAGANDA.. like the Liberals Vagina Squads made up war on women.. THEY HAVE NOTHING.. ZERO.. LIBERALISM IS DEAD.. Nothing but lies and a seriously BAD propaganda machine.. You people need better liars!

If you're going to be a troll learn to do a damn search at least

No one else does. There are multiple posts every day on the same subject by repub trolls also. Why should I go to the trouble on this racist, deranged forum full of radical republicans?

Come on now liberals are all PURE, DON'T YA KNOW

they go around and black Republicans tokens, uncle toms, sell outs, etc etc

but don't call that RACISM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOKD3hqw76s]Ed Show Col. Wilkerson- Rumsfeld is delusional - YouTube[/ame]

Let me waterboard Rumsfeld and we will see if it's torture.

Come on now liberals are all PURE, DON'T YA KNOW

they go around and black Republicans tokens, uncle toms, sell outs, etc etc

but don't call that RACISM

Strange how that works, eh? Look at what they did to Stacey Dash after she endorsed Romney. They called Cain a 'uncle tom' and Rice, and just about any other black person who do not follow their mindset.

Forum List

Back