The reason homosexuality is a choice

The Bass thinks if he keeps saying it's a choice he can try to pretend that he's not really gay.

It's kind of his way of self-flagellating and making pennance.

Hm. What kind of pennance will he have to undertake to try to convince himself that he's not also a flaming racist?

I think that one is beyond hope. He'd have to think he needed pennace for it.

Lets say homosexuality is natural, that is- people are born that way, that still doesn't explain why gay men like taking it up the anus and why women like lick licking each others vagina and use dildos to have sex. The fact that women use dildos instead of a penis prove its all a choice, because naturally they would not be born wanting to use a dildo, just as men are not born wanting to have anal sex, both are learned sexual practices meaning it involves choice.

Late to this topic, but to the OP. You seem to have missed a few classes during the semester Logic 101 was offered.

-TSO

The Bass thinks if he keeps saying it's a choice he can try to pretend that he's not really gay.

Hm. What kind of pennance will he have to undertake to try to convince himself that he's not also a flaming racist?

I think that one is beyond hope. He'd have to think he needed pennace for it.

That is an interesting take on the matter!

He's an odd mix. A devote racist who claims not to be a racist -- but he's really fond of being a racist, so he apparently doesn't philosophically object to his own racism (while denying it).

There's a word for that kind of "thinking."

Name that word!

same old piss poor, "The Bass is Gay" insult, your stupid ad-hominems and personal attacks do nothing to bolster your arguments.

That is an interesting take on the matter!

He's an odd mix. A devote racist who claims not to be a racist -- but he's really fond of being a racist, so he apparently doesn't philosophically object to his own racism (while denying it).

There's a word for that kind of "thinking."

Name that word!

look at it this way. he doesn't think blacks can be racist because he is of a belief that to be racist, you have to have the power to impose goals of supremacy and control. (I disagree strenuously, btw). he also believes that being gay is a choice. his religious beliefs tell him that he can decide to be heterosexual or he is evi. He is obsessed with not being true to his sexuality (imagine if you couldn't let yourself have sex with the person/people you're attracted to but instead had to deny yourself), so has to contantly berate himself for his impure feelings by berating others. It's the only way he can control his urges, IMO.

And if none of that is true, he's a great troll. :lol:

And I know the word you're looking for, but I'm just going to pick "confused".

same old piss poor, "The Bass is Gay" insult, your stupid ad-hominems and personal attacks do nothing to bolster your arguments.

Your endless denial of your state of gay is unconvincing in light of your fascination with penis and male anus.

Is there some reason a gay black man has to be a racist?

I can't imagine that it's a necessary correlation, but it does make one wonder.

Last edited:
No, Bass Hole.......there's a flaw in your logic, as what you have posted here is evidence that you hate almost everything that is outside your comfort zone.

And, if you're a "true Christian", that makes me exceedingly grateful that God Himself decided to teach me about Tao and Judaism.

Trust me. All true.

God hates sin and will destroy sin in the last days, true Christians hate homosexuality the same way we hate murder, theft, and lying, its all sin, just as getting pumped up the anus and or pumping someone else up the anus is sin.

Okay........lemmie ask this simple.........

Under what of the 10 Commandments, or in the 7 Noahide Commandments, does it state that homosexuality is sin?

Also, where in the Bible does it talk about sexual positions? I thought the only place that was spelled out and illustrated was the Kama Sutra.

Oh yeah.............by the way, just something to think about...........

The greatest people of God are the ones that sinned the most and turned away from doing bad things to themselves and others.

Actually, the measure of your "sins" are the measure of the things you do to cause pain or suffering to another person. Didn't Yeshua state that as you do to the least of each other, you do unto God?

Which means, if you're a small piece of God (and we all are), and Liberace is a small piece of God as well, why would you hate yourself?

It's sort of along the same lines of hating your big toe for being on your feet.

Lose the bigotry and hatred dude........you'll get much farther.

Anal sex does not exactly feel GOOD to women!! The only way you men are led to believe that we like it is if you fucking anal obsessive men are begging us to let you stick it in our asses, and we allow it, grudgingly. We FAKE liking it, and we can only do this if your penis is on the SMALLER end of the spectrum, because otherwise it fucking hurts like a bitch, and gives us fucking hemmorhoids!!

WE DO NOT HAVE A PROSTATE. Our G-spots are in our VAGINAS. Stop trying to stick your poles in our asses. We don't enjoy it nearly as much as we pretend to, for your sake.

MEN, however, DO enjoy having things stuck in their asses. It feels great for most men, homosexual or heterosexual. It still causes hemmorhoids, but whatever.

Oh and PS- When a guy tries to stick his pecker in my fucking ASS, after I specifically told him not to, I feel very much inclined to stick my finger in HIS ass. Usually that teaches him not to do it again, at least, and that is if he is lucky enough to ever see me again!!

And if he asks for a "second" opinion?

look at it this way. he doesn't think blacks can be racist because he is of a belief that to be racist, you have to have the power to impose goals of supremacy and control.

This is a lie, blacks have not and cannot be racist in the sense of having power and control *HERE* in America because one has already implemented and controls that kind of a system and we all know who that is. Outside of America thats a different story.

(I disagree strenuously, btw). he also believes that being gay is a choice.

Being a homo is a choice, no one is born wanting to have gay sex and nature has not equipped so called "born gay" people biologically to suit their "natural" sexual so called "orientation." Gays cannot reproduce to ensure their own survival, heteros are, if it isn't clear enough to you to see this you're retarded.

his religious beliefs tell him that he can decide to be heterosexual or he is evi. He is obsessed with not being true to his sexuality (imagine if you couldn't let yourself have sex with the person/people you're attracted to but instead had to deny yourself), so has to contantly berate himself for his impure feelings by berating others. It's the only way he can control his urges, IMO.

And if none of that is true, he's a great troll. :lol:

And I know the word you're looking for, but I'm just going to pick "confused".

dunce.jpg

As for you christians bigots out there.. Stick to your missionary style, even though the bible says you can have anal sex with your wife...
Please post Bible chapter and verse that says you can have anal sex with your wife. :doubt:

Thank You

Post the one that says you can't.

Majackassmyst made the claim that the Bible says one can have anal sex with their wives so the burden of proof is on MajackassMyst, not Sunni Man, do you not understand the basic rules of debate jackass?

No, Bass Hole.......there's a flaw in your logic, as what you have posted here is evidence that you hate almost everything that is outside your comfort zone.

And, if you're a "true Christian", that makes me exceedingly grateful that God Himself decided to teach me about Tao and Judaism.

Trust me. All true.

God hates sin and will destroy sin in the last days, true Christians hate homosexuality the same way we hate murder, theft, and lying, its all sin, just as getting pumped up the anus and or pumping someone else up the anus is sin.

Under what of the 10 Commandments, or in the 7 Noahide Commandments, does it state that homosexuality is sin?

Also, where in the Bible does it talk about sexual positions? I thought the only place that was spelled out and illustrated was the Kama Sutra.

The greatest people of God are the ones that sinned the most and turned away from doing bad things to themselves and others.

Actually, the measure of your "sins" are the measure of the things you do to cause pain or suffering to another person. Didn't Yeshua state that as you do to the least of each other, you do unto God?

Which means, if you're a small piece of God (and we all are), and Liberace is a small piece of God as well, why would you hate yourself?

It's sort of along the same lines of hating your big toe for being on your feet.

The quotes from the Book of Leviticus have been posted ad naseum jackass, why don't you post evidence from the Bible that says homosexuality is not sinful and is to be embraced and accepted by Christians and those faithful to God?

Anal sex does not exactly feel GOOD to women!! The only way you men are led to believe that we like it is if you fucking anal obsessive men are begging us to let you stick it in our asses, and we allow it, grudgingly. We FAKE liking it, and we can only do this if your penis is on the SMALLER end of the spectrum, because otherwise it fucking hurts like a bitch, and gives us fucking hemmorhoids!!

WE DO NOT HAVE A PROSTATE. Our G-spots are in our VAGINAS. Stop trying to stick your poles in our asses. We don't enjoy it nearly as much as we pretend to, for your sake.

MEN, however, DO enjoy having things stuck in their asses. It feels great for most men, homosexual or heterosexual. It still causes hemmorhoids, but whatever.

Oh and PS- When a guy tries to stick his pecker in my fucking ASS, after I specifically told him not to, I feel very much inclined to stick my finger in HIS ass. Usually that teaches him not to do it again, at least, and that is if he is lucky enough to ever see me again!!

I'm guessing that's when the big strap on with the rotating tip and beads in the middle gets lubed up, the strap on harness is affixed, and the dude is tied to the bead spread eagled while she teaches him how to ride.

Charles Bass is probably gonna cream his shorts when he reads this and will start asking for a date.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!! THAT'S HOW BASSHOLE HIDES HIS GAYNESS!

He gets some big Aryan bitch with a 10 inch strap on to "discipline" him and show him the error of his ways.

No wonder he claims he's happily married.

The quotes from the Book of Leviticus have been posted ad naseum jackass, why don't you post evidence from the Bible that says homosexuality is not sinful and is to be embraced and accepted by Christians and those faithful to God?

Are you a Jewish Priest who is from the tribe of Levi?

Then Leviticus isn't for you.

I'm guessing that's when the big strap on with the rotating tip and beads in the middle gets lubed up, the strap on harness is affixed, and the dude is tied to the bead spread eagled while she teaches him how to ride.

Charles Bass is probably gonna cream his shorts when he reads this and will start asking for a date.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!! THAT'S HOW BASSHOLE HIDES HIS GAYNESS!

He gets some big Aryan bitch with a 10 inch strap on to "discipline" him and show him the error of his ways.

No wonder he claims he's happily married.

Projecting your faggoty lifestyle onto others Gay Biker? You expose yourself because you've actually argued aggressively how natural gay sex is and how taking it up the rectum not a choice.

WAY too much information, babe!

:lol:

You may have a cute ass, but somehow I don't think of butt-fucking you on the occasions my thoughts get a little bit on the horny side. :eusa_angel:

On the other hand, when you talk about cocks and rectums, you do stir something in the loins of the Basshole. :lol:

Are you a Jewish Priest who is from the tribe of Levi?

Then Leviticus isn't for you.

Are you retarded? The Old testament is valid, the Book of Hebrews state that the Old Testament provide example of what happens to those who do wicked, the bass posted this in another thread. The Old testament foretold the coming of Christ and the end of the world likewise, so the law and the Old Testament isn't invalid to Christians, the only change was the way to salvation, which is now through Christ.

Forum List

Back