The reason for dumb Polak jokes?

Because Poles are imbeciles.

Hmm, and yet Poland has been the top European country to resist multiculturalism / Islamification the best, tell us how dumb that is.
They are still imbeciles, nobody wants to go to Poland, there's nothing there, and they'd have to speak a stupid language.

Ukrainians have migrated to Poland in mass in recent years, and a lot of Africa, Arabia, etc. are poorer than even Ukraine.
So you get all the crap. Got it.

Most of the Africans, and Arabs have gone to Western Europe, and America, and many of the dumb b@stards think it's grand.

Because they are sometimes funny?
Who cares if they make sense or not?

As someone of pollack ancestry I like telling them myself.

Plus you can apply them to all sorts of other euroweenies and dipshits.

News-flash, you're of European (Polish) heritage, and yet try to distance yourself from them, in favor of a "Fake" heritage called "American" what ever the f*ck that is.

I thought Pollocks were half Arian and half Slovakian.

In other words, they want to kill themselves because they think that they are genetically inferior but always botch their suicides.

Because they are sometimes funny?
Who cares if they make sense or not?

As someone of pollack ancestry I like telling them myself.

Plus you can apply them to all sorts of other euroweenies and dipshits.

News-flash, you're of European (Polish) heritage, and yet try to distance yourself from them, in favor of a "Fake" heritage called "American" what ever the f*ck that is.

In other words, they want to kill themselves because they think that they are genetically inferior but always botch their suicides.

Judging by R1a haplogroup, then Poland's the most Slavic nation.

Judging by your OP Poland is the dumbest slavic nation also.

Gratulacje głupie dupy.

I've heard many different theories, including Wisconsin Germans disparaged Poles as dumb, Poles were called as dumb, because they were good machinists, and people got jealous, to Hollywood, and the media promoting it.
to Nazi Germany promoting dumb Polak jokes.

One thing is true, I don't think such politically correct joke would be so for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims etc. etc.

Just look at how Papa John was treated for just saying the N word, not disparagingly, but just as a word that could not be said.
(Hardly offensive)
Especially in comparison to dumb Polak jokes.

It seems people think dumb Polak jokes are okay, because they're White Catholics.

Even though Poles were also murdered by multiple millions, in WW2, WW1, The Partitions of Poland, and the Deluge combined totals could really support that 8 + million Poles had been killed.

But, that doesn't matter, so long as they're getting back at Whitey oppressor, by lashing out at Polish people.
------------------------------- you spelled 'pollock' wrong SOB .

Judging by your OP Poland is the dumbest slavic nation also.

Gratulacje głupie dupy.

The dumbest Slavic nations are Montenegro, or Macedonia.

I've heard many different theories, including Wisconsin Germans disparaged Poles as dumb, Poles were called as dumb, because they were good machinists, and people got jealous, to Hollywood, and the media promoting it.

One thing is true, I don't think such politically correct joke would be so for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims etc. etc.

Just look at how Papa John was treated for just saying the N word, not disparagingly, but just as a word that could not be said.
(Hardly offensive)

It seems people think dumb Polak jokes are okay, because they're White Catholics.

Even though Poles were also murdered by multiple millions, in WW2, WW1, The Partitions of Poland, and the Deluge combined totals could really support that 8 + million Poles had been killed.

But, that doesn't matter, so long as they're getting back at Whitey oppressor, by lashing out at Polish people.

Polak is spelled this way, so sorry you didn't get the memo.

(Hardly offensive)

sobie------germans have been mocking polacks for CENTURIES-----it's a
german thing. It caught on in the USA because GERMANS migrated to
the USA even before the revolutionary war (late 18th century) whereas
the big polish immigration did not happen until the 19th century. Adolf's
plan for the poles was not extermination-----he wanted to turn poles into
slaves for german citizens. Nazi prone germans were ALL FOR IT.
POLACKKK is spelled anyway you wish but not POLLOCK-----Pollock is
a fish-----which boiled and ground can find its way into "gefilte fish"-----but
polacks are not kosher

in favor of a "Fake" heritage called "American" what ever the f*ck that is.

I have Polish ancestors and hold a very Polish name.
Thing is...our family has been here 5 generations. Don't know a single word of Polish language or customs or even care for that matter. Born an American and 100 percent American. Nothing fake about it.
I refuse to be like other groups who feel they need to hyphen their identity.

I've heard the jokes all my life and found them amusing, and I also developed a thick skin unlike those other hyphened groups.

(Hardly offensive)

Adolf's

Generalplan Ost supports that Poles, and other Slavs were to be liquidated by the Nazi German regime.

Thing is...our family has been here 5 generations. Don't know a single word of Polish language or customs or even care for that matter. Born an American and 100 percent American. Nothing fake about it.

I've heard the jokes all my life and found them amusing, and I also developed a thick skin unlike those other hyphened groups.

Being hyphenated is a great thing, why should we reject our true heritage's, in favor of American?

American isn't a real ethnic heritage, in fact it's an insult to ethnic heritage's, considering it assimilates them to a Capitalist junk culture like Walmart, McDonald's, Home Depot, Dollar General etc.

(Hardly offensive)

Adolf's

Generalplan Ost supports that Poles, and other Slavs were to be liquidated by the Nazi German regime.

you got a link?

(Hardly offensive)

Adolf's

you got a link?

10 Facts About Nazi Germany's Generalplan Ost | The Borgen Project

(Hardly offensive)

WRONG !
First off not ALL black people are neegers. Even Robert Byrd knew that !
HOWEVER
A Polak is a Polak is a Polak and the really dumb ones identify as Ukrainian and Lithuanian because they couldn't even find their ways back home after the war !

(Hardly offensive)

WRONG !
First off not ALL black people are neegers. Even Robert Byrd knew that !
HOWEVER
A Polak is a Polak is a Polak and the really dumb ones identify as Ukrainian and Lithuanian because they couldn't even find their ways back home after the war !

A Polak is a male form of Pole AKA a Polish male in the Polish language, hardly offensive.

I had polish ancestors-------but did not know it. I heard about the AUSTRIAN-HAPSBURG EMPIRE and -----EMPEROR FRANZ JOSEF--------none of my grandparents spoke Polish-----they spoke Yiddish----(I don't know that language
either)------turns out lots came from the western part of Poland-----and could manage in german-------then many fled to Austria in the late 1800s. The next time members of that extended family saw Poland it was largely in a gas chamber. Germans have been mocking poles for centuries-----they barely see them as "human" -------I lived in a house------a decade ago that as once occupied by polish immigrants----there are parts of my town in which one hears POLISH
in the streets Poles hate jews----a custom passed from grandmother to grandchild-----complete with blood libels

Being hyphenated is a great thing, why should we reject our true heritage's, in favor of American?

American isn't a real ethnic heritage, in fact it's an insult to ethnic heritage's, considering it assimilates them to a Capitalist junk culture like Walmart, McDonald's, Home Depot, Dollar General etc.

I was born in the USA and consider myself a YANKEE DOODLE DANDY

I had polish ancestors-------but did not know it. I heard about the AUSTRIAN-HAPSBURG EMPIRE and -----EMPEROR FRANZ JOSEF--------none of my grandparents spoke Polish-----they spoke Yiddish----(I don't know that language
either)------turns out lots came from the western part of Poland-----and could manage in german-------then many fled to Austria in the late 1800s. The next time members of that extended family saw Poland it was largely in a gas chamber. Germans have been mocking poles for centuries-----they barely see them as "human" -------I lived in a house------a decade ago that as once occupied by polish immigrants----there are parts of my town in which one hears POLISH
in the streets Poles hate jews----a custom passed from grandmother to grandchild-----complete with blood libels

I find modern Germans to be more civil to Poles, than modern Jews.

Look at your history of anti-Polish rhetoric, there's a lot of ethnic German users on this forum, and they're more respectful of Poles too.

There are no Polish jokes

They are all true stories

Forum List

Back