The reality on electric trucks!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Might be the most hysterically funny vid I've seen all year. And look at the # of ❤️'s it gets!!

Truck guys don't want electric trucks. Maybe some guys who drive trucks do but the #'s are few. Truck guys don't fuck around with ghey....

whoops-74379556.jpg

I really don't know where the planet gets saved here (although I like EV's). Most domestic electricity is generated by burning fossil fuels, and there will NEVER be a time when it is generated by so-called "renewables." Renewables cannot provide base load.

I also don't get the pickup truck thing, especially like the one in the video. If you want to go FAST, why the fuck would you start with a five thousand pound vehicle? Seems stupid to me. And of all the gazillions of trucks I see riding around every day, essentially none of them has anything in the bed. Furthermore, having a big truck with a candy-ass 5 foot bed (or shorter) is a joke.

Tesla's cyber truck - soon to be in production - is less than 19' long, has two rows of adult seating, four doors, and has a bed that is over 6' long and will take a sheet of plywood laying flat. To me, that's a real truck.

OK I"M IN!!!! I just found out that the 2023 HUMMER EV generates 1000 HP and has a 3000 pound battery!! And best case you can get 250 miles on the highway but then you have HOURS of charge time as the Hummer sucks down the power grid. And it's ONLY $100K!! :113:

OK I"M IN!!!! I just found out that the 2023 HUMMER EV generates 1000 HP and has a 3000 pound battery!! And best case you can get 250 miles on the highway but then you have HOURS of charge time as the Hummer sucks down the power grid. And it's ONLY $100K!! :113:

Thats why you gotta buy two! charge one while your driving the other one! didn't you get the memeo?

Forum List

Back