The Real War on Women....This will Break your heart

Sex isn't naughty and sinful. It's quite the opposite. It's sacred.

It's the profaning of the sacred that is naughty and sinful.

Oh brother. WHAT are you thinking?

Sex with an 11 yo is far worse than "naughty and sinful".

WTF is WRONG with you phoney christians? You Avatar4321 have consistently come down on the side of child molesters and now, in THIS thread about the rape and murder of an 11yo CHILD, you're saying its "sacred"?

This is why I despise these phoney christians.

Odd how I talk about sex and your mind jumps to sex with an 11 year old. Doesn't sound like it's me with the problem.

How dare you accuse me of being a pedophile.

I have never said we should forgive pedos or defended and made excuses for pedos. And its not me who came into a thread about the rape and murder an 11 year old child and said it wasn't "naughty and sinful".

The 'naughty and sinful' thing was in reference to sex as denounced by moralistc theists. Not underaged sex, child murder, or anything else of the sort. Looking at back posts it seemed tog et inserted erroneously over time but shouldn't have.

Av' referenced the term refutting my assertion in part, then you Luddly jumped in and seem to have replied adding the other stuff to his rebuttal of my post.

Happens when replying to a reply to another reply.

Look at the subject of the thread.

Make any excuses you want but it doesn't change the fact that Avatar accused me of being a pedophile. Nor does it change the FACT that its not me who has consistently made excuses child predators, said they should be "forgiven" and blamed the victims.
Stop lying you vile and horrible man.

The murder of an 11 year old child is not any kind of "war on women".

Except if you're Mike Huckster, Duggars, Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs, Duck Dynasty ...

Did you listen to her story? She was given to be some man's wife - by her mother - at the age of 11. I thought you said that you were against child abuse? That you were against the sexual abuse of children, Luddly? Did I misunderstand you? Did you mean only for American children and not the children of Yemen? The girl states in her testimony that her 14 yr old aunt could no longer take the abuse of her own "husband" beating her with chains and making her life awful - she set herself on fire and took her own life.

Where is your compassion? Is it only reserved for American people? What good is that? The world is bigger than America. Much, much bigger. This little girl spoke out with great courage - she spoke the truth from her heart and she is to be commended for it. She died but her message will live on. The question is - will people listen? Will anyone care enough to speak up for her now that she can no longer speak up for herself? We are to defend those who cannot defend themselves by speaking up for them.
First of all, 11 year old children do not talk extemporaneously in the way she did. It wasn't 'her' story; it was a speech she was fed by someone else, written by someone else.

Second, where is the verification that this video is real, that the girl in the video is speaking the truth about her situation, that the whole thing isn't just propaganda? For the very most part, if young girls like her are given into marriage, they are sold, and they are sold because their parents are poor. Poor families in Thailand have been selling their kids into prostitution for as long as I can remember: where is the outrage? Oh, and by the way, the Thais sell their kids, for the most part, to Westerners. Why are you so self righteous about Muslims when our people are doing it too?

I'm not 'defending' Muslims, so don't jump on that bandwagon. I am trying to impose a bit of reality and sanity on this discussion.

For one thing, though it does happen that young girls are 'given' (for a price) to older men for marriage, it is not common among the 7.5 BILLION Muslims on the planet. It happens in some cultures and to a limited extent.

These are poor families selling children in order to survive, the same way families in Thailand have done for decades and continue to do. It is not part of Islam for these people to do this: it is cultural, not religious, and Muslims have as many different cultures as do Christians.

Except if you're Mike Huckster, Duggars, Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs, Duck Dynasty ...

Yeah, you just lost the little credibility you had over on the duggar thread.

I have to disagree with you. Luddly stood up four square for the victims on the Duggar thread.
He's piece of shit...You shouldn't be swayed by his bull. if those people were leftist, he'd give a shit. Like he could give a shit about this sweet girl who was slaughtered

We disagree on Luddly. I want to tell you that God doesn't love you or me any more than He loves Luddly. We should not think more highly of ourselves than of others. Calling Luddly excrement is an insult to God who is the Creator of us all. I have to go. Goodnight.

Did you listen to her story? She was given to be some man's wife - by her mother - at the age of 11. I thought you said that you were against child abuse? That you were against the sexual abuse of children, Luddly? Did I misunderstand you? Did you mean only for American children and not the children of Yemen? The girl states in her testimony that her 14 yr old aunt could no longer take the abuse of her own "husband" beating her with chains and making her life awful - she set herself on fire and took her own life.

Where is your compassion? Is it only reserved for American people? What good is that? The world is bigger than America. Much, much bigger. This little girl spoke out with great courage - she spoke the truth from her heart and she is to be commended for it. She died but her message will live on. The question is - will people listen? Will anyone care enough to speak up for her now that she can no longer speak up for herself? We are to defend those who cannot defend themselves by speaking up for them.
First of all, 11 year old children do not talk extemporaneously in the way she did. It wasn't 'her' story; it was a speech she was fed by someone else, written by someone else.

Second, where is the verification that this video is real, that the girl in the video is speaking the truth about her situation, that the whole thing isn't just propaganda? For the very most part, if young girls like her are given into marriage, they are sold, and they are sold because their parents are poor. Poor families in Thailand have been selling their kids into prostitution for as long as I can remember: where is the outrage? Oh, and by the way, the Thais sell their kids, for the most part, to Westerners. Why are you so self righteous about Muslims when our people are doing it too?

I'm not 'defending' Muslims, so don't jump on that bandwagon. I am trying to impose a bit of reality and sanity on this discussion.

For one thing, though it does happen that young girls are 'given' (for a price) to older men for marriage, it is not common among the 7.5 BILLION Muslims on the planet. It happens in some cultures and to a limited extent.

These are poor families selling children in order to survive, the same way families in Thailand have done for decades and continue to do. It is not part of Islam for these people to do this: it is cultural, not religious, and Muslims have as many different cultures as do Christians.
Only an unfeeling, leftist, islamonazi, apologist couldn't see the emotion in that girls eyes.

I have to disagree with you. Luddly stood up four square for the victims on the Duggar thread.
He's piece of shit...You shouldn't be swayed by his bull. if those people were leftist, he'd give a shit. Like he could give a shit about this sweet girl who was slaughtered

We disagree on Luddly. I want to tell you that God doesn't love you or me any more than He loves Luddly. We should not think more highly of ourselves than of others. Calling Luddly excrement is an insult to God who is the Creator of us all. I have to go. Goodnight.

That's fine, I'm not a Christian and I don't have to love people because they exist. That's your theology not mine.

Thank you Jeremiah

Same with this child. She was a victim and I can't believe how people have twisted my opinion that children should be protected.

There is nothing any of the apologists can say that will make me change my mind that children should be protected against child predators.

Jroc

Protecting children is NOT a partisan issue. I don't care what their politics are - child predators are slime who should be shot on the spot.

Not to mention that YOU don't know what the politics are of the people involved in this CHILD's death. If you say you DO know their politics, you are LYING. AGAIN.

OTOH, we DO know the Duggars are far RW and I stood up for those victims while you RWs made excuses for the pedophile. So, you saying I only care about liberal victims is a pile of bull shit.

Read my posts in any of the Duggar, Duck Dynasty, Ted Nugent threads or any other thread about child welfare. Read the posts from YOU asshole RWs. You'll see that its always the RWs who side with the chile predators and against the victims.

Only in your world boy

Wanted to say I'm not participating in this thread any more. If I do I'm going to get angry at the rank hypocrisy of some people and will be less than kind and charitable. I dont tolerate people tossing accusations of pedophilia around and then falsely claiming others are accusing them of it. And rather than sin by continuing this discussion, I'm out

Only an unfeeling, leftist, islamonazi, apologist couldn't see the emotion in that girls eyes.

where is the proof the OP is not just grandstanding using and promoting fallacious propaganda made for that very purpose ...

Last edited:
Wanted to say I'm not participating in this thread any more. If I do I'm going to get angry at the rank hypocrisy of some people and will be less than kind and charitable. I dont tolerate people tossing accusations of pedophilia around and then falsely claiming others are accusing them of it. And rather than sin by continuing this discussion, I'm out
It's a blessing. ;) :bye1:

Eleven year old girls, especially in a part of the world where people are poor and poorly educated, do not speak at length, lucidly and articulately, on any given subject, much less such a controversial one.

I do agree very much and intensely that marrying young girls off is wrong, especially if the husband is much older and does not wait until she is sexually mature to have sex with her. Arranged marriages are a part of many cultures, but not with children or not consummated until the girl is sexually mature. This is a very wrong situation, marrying off or selling your child, but, again, it is in areas of the world where there are very poor and poorly educated people, such as Thailand, for example, and other places, including, as in the OP, Yemen. This is not, however, done throughout the ME.

Anyway, someone coached this child and is using her as a propaganda tool. I agree with their point of view, except for using a child this way; however, they are most likely exaggerating the extent of the problem. It does not happen throughout Muslim culture, only in a minority of environments.

I think the main thing this video does is give a skewed slant on the situation: it isn't fully honest. But that's exactly what propaganda does.

Last edited:
11 yo is a child.
A woman is an adult.
That's why children are called "children" and adults are called ADULTS.

We have laws to protect children from evil twisted vile adults who want children treated as adults. Like it not, that's as it should be.

Fed up with you assholes wanting the age of consent to be lowered to grade school age. And really fed up with people saying that protecting children from evil, twisted, vile adults is "trivial".

US law defines a child as everyone under the magic age of 18 since something magical and not well understood happens to people on the morning of their 18th birthday. :)

Let "children" be Hollywood actors cause what could possibly go wrong with that? Let them walk themselves to school before they hit their teens cause that's never been a problem. Let them drive at 16 because the current fad of texting and looking at a smartphone display isn't worrisome. Let children play football because all the protective gear is just for show, not like crashing heads into heads is dangerous or anything.

Our selective concern for children is fucking annoying. If children are "children" and somehow incompetant solely because of their age, then why can children have sex with other children? If they're too young to know whether they should be having sex or not, why are they usually allowed to make that bad decision with another child? Two mentally incompetant people having sex is somehow safe?

USA is among the most infantilizing countries on this planet. If not the most. If having sex at 13 is a 'bad decision' but only by virtue of being 13, and that same decision is an 'acceptable risk' at 16, 17, or 18, when it's also then legal, then it's also an acceptable risk at 13. I'm sure there are pleanty of 13 yos FAR more mature than some 16-18 yos. Is the 16yo who drives and kills someone because they just HAD to respond to a text MORE mature than a 13yo who seeks sex by virtue of being 16?

People desperately need to get over their 'ooh sex is naughty and sinful' infantilism quickly because it's not helping protect anyone.

Jesus you're a fucking perverted creep.....:(

Eleven year old girls, especially in a part of the world where people are poor and poorly educated, do not speak at length, lucidly and articulately, on any given subject, much less such a controversial one.

I do agree very much and intensely that marrying young girls off is wrong, especially if the husband is much older and does not wait until she is sexually mature to have sex with her. Arranged marriages are a part of many cultures, but not with children or not consummated until the girl is sexually mature. This is a very wrong situation, marrying off or selling your child, but, again, it is in areas of the world where there are very poor and poorly educated people, such as Thailand, for example, and other places, including, as in the OP, Yemen. This is not, however, done throughout the ME.

Anyway, someone coached this child and is using her as a propaganda tool. I agree with their point of view, except for using a child this way; however, they are most likely exaggerating the extent of the problem. It does not happen throughout Muslim culture, only in a minority of environments.

I think the main thing this video does is give a skewed slant on the situation: it isn't fully honest. But that's exactly what propaganda does.
your problem is you assume way too much and that subjugation of women and girls in muslim countries is the norm not the exception

your problem is you assume way too much and that subjugation of women and girls in muslim countries is the norm not the exception
I lived and worked in Muslim countries (90-99 percent Muslim) for 8 years. My colleagues,, clients, neighbors and friends have been and are Muslim women, of all ages. I am not assuming anything, you are.

I lived and worked in Muslim countries (90-99 percent Muslim) for 8 years. My colleagues,, clients, neighbors and friends have been and are Muslim women, of all ages. I am not assuming anything, you are.
Try to be more specific which countries might those be?

Thank you Jeremiah

Same with this child. She was a victim and I can't believe how people have twisted my opinion that children should be protected.

There is nothing any of the apologists can say that will make me change my mind that children should be protected against child predators.

Jroc

Protecting children is NOT a partisan issue. I don't care what their politics are - child predators are slime who should be shot on the spot.

Not to mention that YOU don't know what the politics are of the people involved in this CHILD's death. If you say you DO know their politics, you are LYING. AGAIN.

OTOH, we DO know the Duggars are far RW and I stood up for those victims while you RWs made excuses for the pedophile. So, you saying I only care about liberal victims is a pile of bull shit.

Read my posts in any of the Duggar, Duck Dynasty, Ted Nugent threads or any other thread about child welfare. Read the posts from YOU asshole RWs. You'll see that its always the RWs who side with the chile predators and against the victims.

You aren't protecting her. You freaking attacking us for protecting her. So stop pretending to do something you aren't doing.

Liar.

I never said I was protecting her. I don't even know her.

What I wrote is is that children should be protected and that she is a child.

YOU using the word "us" and saying you were protecting her is an idiotic lie. That is, unless you are saying you all know her personally.

Do you really want to add another lie?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

US law defines a child as everyone under the magic age of 18 since something magical and not well understood happens to people on the morning of their 18th birthday. :)

Let "children" be Hollywood actors cause what could possibly go wrong with that? Let them walk themselves to school before they hit their teens cause that's never been a problem. Let them drive at 16 because the current fad of texting and looking at a smartphone display isn't worrisome. Let children play football because all the protective gear is just for show, not like crashing heads into heads is dangerous or anything.

Our selective concern for children is fucking annoying. If children are "children" and somehow incompetant solely because of their age, then why can children have sex with other children? If they're too young to know whether they should be having sex or not, why are they usually allowed to make that bad decision with another child? Two mentally incompetant people having sex is somehow safe?

USA is among the most infantilizing countries on this planet. If not the most. If having sex at 13 is a 'bad decision' but only by virtue of being 13, and that same decision is an 'acceptable risk' at 16, 17, or 18, when it's also then legal, then it's also an acceptable risk at 13. I'm sure there are pleanty of 13 yos FAR more mature than some 16-18 yos. Is the 16yo who drives and kills someone because they just HAD to respond to a text MORE mature than a 13yo who seeks sex by virtue of being 16?

People desperately need to get over their 'ooh sex is naughty and sinful' infantilism quickly because it's not helping protect anyone.

WTF is WRONG with you phoney christians? You Avatar4321 have consistently come down on the side of child molesters and now, in THIS thread about the rape and murder of an 11yo CHILD, you're saying its "sacred"?

Odd how I talk about sex and your mind jumps to sex with an 11 year old. Doesn't sound like it's me with the problem.

I have never said we should forgive pedos or defended and made excuses for pedos. And its not me who came into a thread about the rape and murder an 11 year old child and said it wasn't "naughty and sinful".

Who'd-a thunk a cockroach could wear magic underwear?

How dare I say you have a problem for immediately thinking about sex with an 11 year old? Deny it all you want. You have a problem. Most people don't assume when you talk about sex you are talking about sex with an 11 year old.I never claimed you were a pedo, in fact that's the false accusation you've been making.

You don't want to be called out then stop being such a flaming hypocrite and stop using victims for partisan attacks.

More lies.

You made the accusation and you repeat it in this post.

You chose this thread, a thread about the terrible tragedy done to an 11yo, to wax eloquent about sex not being "naughty and sinful".

You phony christian RWs want to make it a partisan issue. FACT is, you don't know what this child's politics are (at that age, probably one at all) and you don't know the politics of the monsters who did this to her.If you say you know any of these people's politics, that's nothing more than ANOTHER lie.

Whine all you want but I don't care what the politics are and I will continue to call out ALL child sexual predators AND their apologists.

The 'naughty and sinful' thing was in reference to sex as denounced by moralistc theists. Not underaged sex, child murder, or anything else of the sort. Looking at back posts it seemed tog et inserted erroneously over time but shouldn't have.

Av' referenced the term refutting my assertion in part, then you Luddly jumped in and seem to have replied adding the other stuff to his rebuttal of my post.

Make any excuses you want but it doesn't change the fact that Avatar accused me of being a pedophile. Nor does it change the FACT that its not me who has consistently made excuses child predators, said they should be "forgiven" and blamed the victims.

I have posted nothing that is not true.

And to reiterate the FACT that started all of this, 11 year old girls are NOT adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults.

You can disagree but your opinion does not make it fact.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Thank you Jeremiah

Jroc

You aren't protecting her. You freaking attacking us for protecting her. So stop pretending to do something you aren't doing.

Liar.

I never said I was protecting her. I don't even know her.

What I wrote is is that children should be protected and that she is a child.

YOU using the word "us" and saying you were protecting her is an idiotic lie. That is, unless you are saying you all know her personally.

Do you really want to add another lie?

Who'd-a thunk a cockroach could wear magic underwear?

How dare I say you have a problem for immediately thinking about sex with an 11 year old? Deny it all you want. You have a problem. Most people don't assume when you talk about sex you are talking about sex with an 11 year old.I never claimed you were a pedo, in fact that's the false accusation you've been making.

You don't want to be called out then stop being such a flaming hypocrite and stop using victims for partisan attacks.

More lies.

You made the accusation and you repeat it in this post.

You chose this thread, a thread about the terrible tragedy done to an 11yo, to wax eloquent about sex not being "naughty and sinful".

You phony christian RWs want to make it a partisan issue. FACT is, you don't know what this child's politics are (at that age, probably one at all) and you don't know the politics of the monsters who did this to her.If you say you know any of these people's politics, that's nothing more than ANOTHER lie.

Whine all you want but I don't care what the politics are and I will continue to call out ALL child sexual predators AND their apologists.

I have posted nothing that is not true.

And to reiterate the FACT that started all of this, 11 year old girls are NOT adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults.

You can disagree but your opinion does not make it fact.

:rolleyes:
Thank you for explaining that, Luddly. I agree with you that 11 year old girls are not adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults. I applaud you for once again standing up for the rights of children. Well said.

Forum List

Back