The Real War on Women....This will Break your heart

The murder of an 11 year old child is not any kind of "war on women".

Except if you're Mike Huckster, Duggars, Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs, Duck Dynasty ...

Except if you're Mike Huckster, Duggars, Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs, Duck Dynasty ...

Did you listen to her story? She was given to be some man's wife - by her mother - at the age of 11. I thought you said that you were against child abuse? That you were against the sexual abuse of children, Luddly? Did I misunderstand you? Did you mean only for American children and not the children of Yemen? The girl states in her testimony that her 14 yr old aunt could no longer take the abuse of her own "husband" beating her with chains and making her life awful - she set herself on fire and took her own life.

Where is your compassion? Is it only reserved for American people? What good is that? The world is bigger than America. Much, much bigger. This little girl spoke out with great courage - she spoke the truth from her heart and she is to be commended for it. She died but her message will live on. The question is - will people listen? Will anyone care enough to speak up for her now that she can no longer speak up for herself? We are to defend those who cannot defend themselves by speaking up for them.

You're a pathetic little nothing, leftist, scumbag, with not an ounce of compassion.

So you are saying 11 year olds don't count? Interesting.
Where's the women's rights groups? the U.N.? Nowhere :mad: one too worried about attacking conservatives, the other too worried about Israel

a lot of spunk at any age ... if her brave uncle was taking her in, her supposed killing may be more drama than fact.

all hail the uncle.

Yeah, you just lost the little credibility you had over on the duggar thread.

You're a pathetic little nothing, leftist, scumbag, with not an ounce of compassion.

Compassion is self-destructive. If we cared about everyone as much as our immediate families we'd feel compelled to act and intervene everywhere. Oh look, there's injustice there, we better send troops to put that down. Oh look, now there's injustice over there too, send in the Marines.

At some point you have to either accept your role as world polcieman where you know best and anyone who disagrees is an enemy to be killed, or accept that there's more than one way to do the same thing, and no way is objectively better.

Instead of thinking like an individual, think like a collective. It isn't me and you, but it's us. ALl of us as a whole species. For the whole to survive, some must perish. Can't save everybody, and trying to only ensures the whole dies.

Compassion is self-destructive. If we cared about everyone as much as our immediate families we'd feel compelled to act and intervene everywhere. Oh look, there's injustice there, we better send troops to put that down. Oh look, now there's injustice over there too, send in the Marines.

At some point you have to either accept your role as world polcieman where you know best and anyone who disagrees is an enemy to be killed, or accept that there's more than one way to do the same thing, and no way is objectively better.

Instead of thinking like an individual, think like a collective. It isn't me and you, but it's us. ALl of us as a whole species. For the whole to survive, some must perish. Can't save everybody, and trying to only ensures the whole dies.
Where's the women's right groups? Where's the U.N.? Leftist have no compassion, they never have had any

Dear STUPID KNEE JERK RW ASSHOLES:

Stop lying about what I wrote. Read my post again.

What I wrote is that she is NOT a "woman". She is a CHILD.

A "woman" can give consent. a CHILD cannot. Therefore, the OP lied in his title and obviously, you RW ASSHOLES need to learn the difference between a WOMAN and a CHILD..

Unlike you assholes, who have supported and defended kiddie rapists, such as Mike Huckster, Duggars, Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs, Duck Dynasty, I believe she should have been protected from the ADULTS who did this to her.

Typical of you to suddenly give a fuck about a child when you never have before.

Last edited:
I notice the knee jerk RW assholes who ALWAYS defend child predators like Mike Huckster, Duggars, Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs, Duck Dynasty.

I also notice that not one of them has come back to say again that this 11 year old child is a woman.

Idiots.

Dear STUPID KNEE JERK RW ASSHOLES:

Stop lying about what I wrote. Read my post again.

What I wrote is that she is NOT a "woman". She is a CHILD.

A "woman" can give consent. a CHILD cannot. Therefore, the OP lied in his title and obviously, you RW ASSHOLES need to learn the difference between a WOMAN and a CHILD..

Unlike you assholes, who have supported and defended kiddie rapists, such as Mike Huckster, Duggars, Ted Nugent, Warren Jeffs, Duck Dynasty, I believe she should have been protected from the ADULTS who did this to her.

Typical of you to suddenly give a fuck about a child when you never have before.
"War on women" includes girls you moron. I would also include in the "War on women" The forced abortion of mostly females in China, but you're a simpleton ..You trivialize this horror with your stupid moronic comments .You're a piece of shit, like so many of these leftist islamonazi apologists on this board

Last edited:
11 yo is a child.

Fed up with you assholes wanting the age of consent to be lowered to grade school age.

"War on women" includes girls you moron. I would also include in the "War on women" The forced abortion of mostly females in China, but you're a simpleton ..You trivialize this horror with your stupid moronic comments .You're a piece of shit, like so many of these leftist islamonazi apologists on this board

would you include Zionists bombing women in children in the Gaza as a "war on women"?

11 yo is a child.
A woman is an adult.
That's why children are called "children" and adults are called ADULTS.

We have laws to protect children from evil twisted vile adults who want children treated as adults. Like it not, that's as it should be.

Fed up with you assholes wanting the age of consent to be lowered to grade school age. And really fed up with people saying that protecting children from evil, twisted, vile adults is "trivial".

11 yo is a child.
A woman is an adult.
That's why children are called "children" and adults are called ADULTS.

We have laws to protect children from evil twisted vile adults who want children treated as adults. Like it not, that's as it should be.

Fed up with you assholes wanting the age of consent to be lowered to grade school age. And really fed up with people saying that protecting children from evil, twisted, vile adults is "trivial".

US law defines a child as everyone under the magic age of 18 since something magical and not well understood happens to people on the morning of their 18th birthday. :)

Let "children" be Hollywood actors cause what could possibly go wrong with that? Let them walk themselves to school before they hit their teens cause that's never been a problem. Let them drive at 16 because the current fad of texting and looking at a smartphone display isn't worrisome. Let children play football because all the protective gear is just for show, not like crashing heads into heads is dangerous or anything.

Our selective concern for children is fucking annoying. If children are "children" and somehow incompetant solely because of their age, then why can children have sex with other children? If they're too young to know whether they should be having sex or not, why are they usually allowed to make that bad decision with another child? Two mentally incompetant people having sex is somehow safe?

USA is among the most infantilizing countries on this planet. If not the most. If having sex at 13 is a 'bad decision' but only by virtue of being 13, and that same decision is an 'acceptable risk' at 16, 17, or 18, when it's also then legal, then it's also an acceptable risk at 13. I'm sure there are pleanty of 13 yos FAR more mature than some 16-18 yos. Is the 16yo who drives and kills someone because they just HAD to respond to a text MORE mature than a 13yo who seeks sex by virtue of being 16?

People desperately need to get over their 'ooh sex is naughty and sinful' infantilism quickly because it's not helping protect anyone.

Forum List

Back