The Real War on Women....This will Break your heart

Jeremiah

Thank you Jeri.

There is nothing that will ever make me stop saying it over and over and over -

Children should be able to depend on adults to protect them. Children are NEVER to blame. If we treat them like adults or think of them as adults, its just one more way of blaming the victim.

We cannot let this be a partisan issue. We all need to hold ALL child predators and their apologists responsible for their actions. I don't give a hoot who a predator votes for.

Adults have choices that children do not.

Did you listen to her story? She was given to be some man's wife - by her mother - at the age of 11. I thought you said that you were against child abuse? That you were against the sexual abuse of children, Luddly? Did I misunderstand you? Did you mean only for American children and not the children of Yemen? The girl states in her testimony that her 14 yr old aunt could no longer take the abuse of her own "husband" beating her with chains and making her life awful - she set herself on fire and took her own life.

Where is your compassion? Is it only reserved for American people? What good is that? The world is bigger than America. Much, much bigger. This little girl spoke out with great courage - she spoke the truth from her heart and she is to be commended for it. She died but her message will live on. The question is - will people listen? Will anyone care enough to speak up for her now that she can no longer speak up for herself? We are to defend those who cannot defend themselves by speaking up for them.
First of all, 11 year old children do not talk extemporaneously in the way she did. It wasn't 'her' story; it was a speech she was fed by someone else, written by someone else.

Second, where is the verification that this video is real, that the girl in the video is speaking the truth about her situation, that the whole thing isn't just propaganda? For the very most part, if young girls like her are given into marriage, they are sold, and they are sold because their parents are poor. Poor families in Thailand have been selling their kids into prostitution for as long as I can remember: where is the outrage? Oh, and by the way, the Thais sell their kids, for the most part, to Westerners. Why are you so self righteous about Muslims when our people are doing it too?

I'm not 'defending' Muslims, so don't jump on that bandwagon. I am trying to impose a bit of reality and sanity on this discussion.

For one thing, though it does happen that young girls are 'given' (for a price) to older men for marriage, it is not common among the 7.5 BILLION Muslims on the planet. It happens in some cultures and to a limited extent.

These are poor families selling children in order to survive, the same way families in Thailand have done for decades and continue to do. It is not part of Islam for these people to do this: it is cultural, not religious, and Muslims have as many different cultures as do Christians.
Only an unfeeling, leftist, islamonazi, apologist couldn't see the emotion in that girls eyes.
Eleven year old girls, especially in a part of the world where people are poor and poorly educated, do not speak at length, lucidly and articulately, on any given subject, much less such a controversial one.

I do agree very much and intensely that marrying young girls off is wrong, especially if the husband is much older and does not wait until she is sexually mature to have sex with her. Arranged marriages are a part of many cultures, but not with children or not consummated until the girl is sexually mature. This is a very wrong situation, marrying off or selling your child, but, again, it is in areas of the world where there are very poor and poorly educated people, such as Thailand, for example, and other places, including, as in the OP, Yemen. This is not, however, done throughout the ME.

Anyway, someone coached this child and is using her as a propaganda tool. I agree with their point of view, except for using a child this way; however, they are most likely exaggerating the extent of the problem. It does not happen throughout Muslim culture, only in a minority of environments.

I think the main thing this video does is give a skewed slant on the situation: it isn't fully honest. But that's exactly what propaganda does.
your problem is you assume way too much and that subjugation of women and girls in muslim countries is the norm not the exception
I lived and worked in Muslim countries (90-99 percent Muslim) for 8 years. My colleagues,, clients, neighbors and friends have been and are Muslim women, of all ages. I am not assuming anything, you are.

It's a norm in muslim countries, Esmeralda,, among the MASSES.
Saying only "the poor" do it is silly-------the masses are poor.
Hanging around highly educated people in muslim countries
is very nice -----its like hanging around rich people in any land--
they are not the masses. ------The overwhelming majority of
muslims in the world are "poor masses". I have hung around lots of muslims in the USA-------virtually all doctors. They were not the poor masses in their countries of origin----but they know what goes on in their countries. It's a norm. Some of this behavior comes to the USA with immigrants who are part of the masses of muslim countries. I got to see that too. BTW my husband was born in a shariah shit hole. He has some idea what goes on------not from the POV of an educated businesswoman sipping tea in the parlors of rich people

Yeah, you just lost the little credibility you had over on the duggar thread.

I have to disagree with you. Luddly stood up four square for the victims on the Duggar thread.

Thank you Jeremiah

Same with this child. She was a victim and I can't believe how people have twisted my opinion that children should be protected.

There is nothing any of the apologists can say that will make me change my mind that children should be protected against child predators.

I have to disagree with you. Luddly stood up four square for the victims on the Duggar thread.
He's piece of shit...You shouldn't be swayed by his bull. if those people were leftist, he'd give a shit. Like he could give a shit about this sweet girl who was slaughtered

Jroc

Protecting children is NOT a partisan issue. I don't care what their politics are - child predators are slime who should be shot on the spot.

Not to mention that YOU don't know what the politics are of the people involved in this CHILD's death. If you say you DO know their politics, you are LYING. AGAIN.

OTOH, we DO know the Duggars are far RW and I stood up for those victims while you RWs made excuses for the pedophile. So, you saying I only care about liberal victims is a pile of bull shit.

Read my posts in any of the Duggar, Duck Dynasty, Ted Nugent threads or any other thread about child welfare. Read the posts from YOU asshole RWs. You'll see that its always the RWs who side with the chile predators and against the victims.

You aren't protecting her. You freaking attacking us for protecting her. So stop pretending to do something you aren't doing.

Liar.

I never said I was protecting her. I don't even know her.

What I wrote is is that children should be protected and that she is a child.

YOU using the word "us" and saying you were protecting her is an idiotic lie. That is, unless you are saying you all know her personally.

Do you really want to add another lie?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Oh brother. WHAT are you thinking?

Sex with an 11 yo is far worse than "naughty and sinful".

WTF is WRONG with you phoney christians? You Avatar4321 have consistently come down on the side of child molesters and now, in THIS thread about the rape and murder of an 11yo CHILD, you're saying its "sacred"?

This is why I despise these phoney christians.

Odd how I talk about sex and your mind jumps to sex with an 11 year old. Doesn't sound like it's me with the problem.

How dare you accuse me of being a pedophile.

I have never said we should forgive pedos or defended and made excuses for pedos. And its not me who came into a thread about the rape and murder an 11 year old child and said it wasn't "naughty and sinful".

Who'd-a thunk a cockroach could wear magic underwear?

How dare I say you have a problem for immediately thinking about sex with an 11 year old? Deny it all you want. You have a problem. Most people don't assume when you talk about sex you are talking about sex with an 11 year old.I never claimed you were a pedo, in fact that's the false accusation you've been making.

You don't want to be called out then stop being such a flaming hypocrite and stop using victims for partisan attacks.

More lies.

You made the accusation and you repeat it in this post.

You chose this thread, a thread about the terrible tragedy done to an 11yo, to wax eloquent about sex not being "naughty and sinful".

You phony christian RWs want to make it a partisan issue. FACT is, you don't know what this child's politics are (at that age, probably one at all) and you don't know the politics of the monsters who did this to her.If you say you know any of these people's politics, that's nothing more than ANOTHER lie.

Whine all you want but I don't care what the politics are and I will continue to call out ALL child sexual predators AND their apologists.

I have never said we should forgive pedos or defended and made excuses for pedos. And its not me who came into a thread about the rape and murder an 11 year old child and said it wasn't "naughty and sinful".

The 'naughty and sinful' thing was in reference to sex as denounced by moralistc theists. Not underaged sex, child murder, or anything else of the sort. Looking at back posts it seemed tog et inserted erroneously over time but shouldn't have.

Av' referenced the term refutting my assertion in part, then you Luddly jumped in and seem to have replied adding the other stuff to his rebuttal of my post.

Happens when replying to a reply to another reply.

Look at the subject of the thread.

Make any excuses you want but it doesn't change the fact that Avatar accused me of being a pedophile. Nor does it change the FACT that its not me who has consistently made excuses child predators, said they should be "forgiven" and blamed the victims.
Stop lying you vile and horrible man.

I have posted nothing that is not true.

And to reiterate the FACT that started all of this, 11 year old girls are NOT adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults.

You can disagree but your opinion does not make it fact.

:rolleyes:
Thank you for explaining that, Luddly. I agree with you that 11 year old girls are not adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults. I applaud you for once again standing up for the rights of children. Well said.

Jeremiah

BTW, I did not say anything in this thread that I have not said many times before.

IMO, we should not let child predators hide. Shining a very bright light on them shows them up for the cockroaches they are.

Yeah, you just lost the little credibility you had over on the duggar thread.

Thank you Jeremiah

Same with this child. She was a victim and I can't believe how people have twisted my opinion that children should be protected.

There is nothing any of the apologists can say that will make me change my mind that children should be protected against child predators.

He's piece of shit...You shouldn't be swayed by his bull. if those people were leftist, he'd give a shit. Like he could give a shit about this sweet girl who was slaughtered

Jroc

Protecting children is NOT a partisan issue. I don't care what their politics are - child predators are slime who should be shot on the spot.

Not to mention that YOU don't know what the politics are of the people involved in this CHILD's death. If you say you DO know their politics, you are LYING. AGAIN.

OTOH, we DO know the Duggars are far RW and I stood up for those victims while you RWs made excuses for the pedophile. So, you saying I only care about liberal victims is a pile of bull shit.

Read my posts in any of the Duggar, Duck Dynasty, Ted Nugent threads or any other thread about child welfare. Read the posts from YOU asshole RWs. You'll see that its always the RWs who side with the chile predators and against the victims.

You aren't protecting her. You freaking attacking us for protecting her. So stop pretending to do something you aren't doing.

Liar.

YOU using the word "us" and saying you were protecting her is an idiotic lie. That is, unless you are saying you all know her personally.

Oh brother. WHAT are you thinking?

Sex with an 11 yo is far worse than "naughty and sinful".

WTF is WRONG with you phoney christians? You Avatar4321 have consistently come down on the side of child molesters and now, in THIS thread about the rape and murder of an 11yo CHILD, you're saying its "sacred"?

This is why I despise these phoney christians.

Odd how I talk about sex and your mind jumps to sex with an 11 year old. Doesn't sound like it's me with the problem.

How dare I say you have a problem for immediately thinking about sex with an 11 year old? Deny it all you want. You have a problem. Most people don't assume when you talk about sex you are talking about sex with an 11 year old.I never claimed you were a pedo, in fact that's the false accusation you've been making.

You don't want to be called out then stop being such a flaming hypocrite and stop using victims for partisan attacks.

More lies.

You chose this thread, a thread about the terrible tragedy done to an 11yo, to wax eloquent about sex not being "naughty and sinful".

You phony christian RWs want to make it a partisan issue. FACT is, you don't know what this child's politics are (at that age, probably one at all) and you don't know the politics of the monsters who did this to her.If you say you know any of these people's politics, that's nothing more than ANOTHER lie.

Whine all you want but I don't care what the politics are and I will continue to call out ALL child sexual predators AND their apologists.

The 'naughty and sinful' thing was in reference to sex as denounced by moralistc theists. Not underaged sex, child murder, or anything else of the sort. Looking at back posts it seemed tog et inserted erroneously over time but shouldn't have.

Av' referenced the term refutting my assertion in part, then you Luddly jumped in and seem to have replied adding the other stuff to his rebuttal of my post.

Make any excuses you want but it doesn't change the fact that Avatar accused me of being a pedophile. Nor does it change the FACT that its not me who has consistently made excuses child predators, said they should be "forgiven" and blamed the victims.

And to reiterate the FACT that started all of this, 11 year old girls are NOT adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults.

Thank you for explaining that, Luddly. I agree with you that 11 year old girls are not adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults. I applaud you for once again standing up for the rights of children. Well said.
So killing and enslaving girls and murdering female babies in the womb is not a war on women in your mind?:uhh: the girls would have eventually became women

First of all, 11 year old children do not talk extemporaneously in the way she did. It wasn't 'her' story; it was a speech she was fed by someone else, written by someone else.

Second, where is the verification that this video is real, that the girl in the video is speaking the truth about her situation, that the whole thing isn't just propaganda? For the very most part, if young girls like her are given into marriage, they are sold, and they are sold because their parents are poor. Poor families in Thailand have been selling their kids into prostitution for as long as I can remember: where is the outrage? Oh, and by the way, the Thais sell their kids, for the most part, to Westerners. Why are you so self righteous about Muslims when our people are doing it too?

I'm not 'defending' Muslims, so don't jump on that bandwagon. I am trying to impose a bit of reality and sanity on this discussion.

For one thing, though it does happen that young girls are 'given' (for a price) to older men for marriage, it is not common among the 7.5 BILLION Muslims on the planet. It happens in some cultures and to a limited extent.

These are poor families selling children in order to survive, the same way families in Thailand have done for decades and continue to do. It is not part of Islam for these people to do this: it is cultural, not religious, and Muslims have as many different cultures as do Christians.
Only an unfeeling, leftist, islamonazi, apologist couldn't see the emotion in that girls eyes.
Eleven year old girls, especially in a part of the world where people are poor and poorly educated, do not speak at length, lucidly and articulately, on any given subject, much less such a controversial one.

I do agree very much and intensely that marrying young girls off is wrong, especially if the husband is much older and does not wait until she is sexually mature to have sex with her. Arranged marriages are a part of many cultures, but not with children or not consummated until the girl is sexually mature. This is a very wrong situation, marrying off or selling your child, but, again, it is in areas of the world where there are very poor and poorly educated people, such as Thailand, for example, and other places, including, as in the OP, Yemen. This is not, however, done throughout the ME.

Anyway, someone coached this child and is using her as a propaganda tool. I agree with their point of view, except for using a child this way; however, they are most likely exaggerating the extent of the problem. It does not happen throughout Muslim culture, only in a minority of environments.

I think the main thing this video does is give a skewed slant on the situation: it isn't fully honest. But that's exactly what propaganda does.
your problem is you assume way too much and that subjugation of women and girls in muslim countries is the norm not the exception
I lived and worked in Muslim countries (90-99 percent Muslim) for 8 years. My colleagues,, clients, neighbors and friends have been and are Muslim women, of all ages. I am not assuming anything, you are.

muslims in the world are "poor masses". I have hung around lots of muslims in the USA-------virtually all doctors. They were not the poor masses in their countries of origin----but they know what goes on in their countries. It's a norm. Some of this behavior comes to the USA with immigrants who are part of the masses of muslim countries. I got to see that too. BTW my husband was born in a shariah shit hole. He has some idea what goes on------not from the POV of an educated businesswoman sipping tea in the parlors of rich people

It is definitely NOT NORM in Muslim countries. You are wrong.

It is definitely NOT NORM in Muslim countries. You are wrong.

How do you define "norm" ----the way college professors in Islamic countries function?

College professors? What's that got to do with the pea in soup?

It was a simple question-----which you cannot answer
A simple question which I cannot answer? You're nuts. What is the question and how would I know how Islamic college professors define 'norm'? You are a CRAZY BITCH.

Marrying girls who are not yet through puberty has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Islam. Find and show me a passage in the Koran that says adult men are supposed to marry and copulate with girls who are not physically through puberty.

A simple question which I cannot answer? You're nuts. What is the question and how would I know how Islamic college professors define 'norm'? You are a CRAZY BITCH.

Marrying girls who are not yet through puberty has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Islam. Find and show me a passage in the Koran that says adult men are supposed to marry and copulate with girls who are not physically through puberty.

the whole question was ----how do you define norm? You have stated that you KNOW ALL ABOUT THE CULTURE OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES because you spent time in
muslim countries. I have known lots and lots
of muslims living in the USA who have been UTTERLY CLUELESS about American culture------most of them are physicians----they know medicine but not American culture (some---not all) a physician is in a much more advantageous position to KNOW---than is some sort of business lady sipping tea in the parlor of some upper class muslim guy in Qatar. I have relatives born in at least five different muslim countries-----and have worked with and socialized with lots and lots of muslims from different muslim countries VERY CLOSELY------your conceit "I KNOW IT ALL" is ludicrous. Something like "I spent three weeks in ATHENS so I know all there is to know about greek culture"-----actually I learned a bit from an American greek-----had I visited Athens I would know some tourist spots

the whole question was ----how do you define norm? You have stated that you KNOW ALL ABOUT THE CULTURE OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES because you spent time in
of muslims living in the USA who have been UTTERLY CLUELESS about American culture------most of them are physicians----they know medicine but not American culture (some---not all) a physician is in a much more advantageous position to KNOW---than is some sort of business lady sipping tea in the parlor of some upper class muslim guy in Qatar. I have relatives born in at least five different muslim countries-----and have worked with and socialized with lots and lots of muslims from different muslim countries VERY CLOSELY------your conceit "I KNOW IT ALL" is ludicrous. Something like "I spent three weeks in ATHENS so I know all there is to know about greek culture"-----actually I learned a bit from an American greek-----had I visited Athens I would know some tourist spots
I have lived in 3 Muslim countries, all are 90 or more percent Muslim, for a total of 8 years. I don't associate with rich ladies or take tea with them. I work with Muslim people every day, all day, from various walks of life and income levels, work with them very closely, mostly women. First hand experience is far more than second hand. You say I am a know it all: I know a hell of a lot more than you do. Many of these women, and many are young women, are good friends and associates. You listen to rumor and exaggerate what you have heard. You hate Muslims and you believe what you want to believe because of your bigotry.

And again, you tell me where it says in the Koran that marrying girls not having finished puberty is encouraged or acccepted. And explain why you are not horrified at the extent to which people in Asian countries, such as Thailand, sell their children to old Western men. You are biased only against Muslims and ignoring the same behavior that goes on in other cultures.

Last edited:

Ez. >>>>I have lived in 3 Muslim countries, all are 90 or more percent Muslim, for a total of 8 years.

rosie>>> SO??? what's your point? I have relatives from several more than just three muslim countries and have worked VERY closely with muslims from
several more than 3 muslim countries as both clients and colleagues----and have also socialized
with many of my colleagues

Ez..... I don't associate with rich ladies or take tea with them. I work with Muslim people every day, all day, from various walks of life and income levels, work with them very closely, mostly women.

rosie----Oh I have worked with muslims of both sexes ---both as colleagues and clients from far more than three different countries. -----my communications with them and theirs with me is legally privileged.

Ez First hand experience is far more than second hand.

rosie----right my first hand experience with muslims and the first hand experience of many of my relatives who were born in muslim countries is---very valuable. Very valuable is the first hand
experience of non muslims in muslim countries---not as "honored guests"----but as oppressed minorities

Ez..... You say I am a know it all: I know a hell of a lot more than you do.

rosie-----you are quite an arrogant bitch----you have no idea what I know

Ez---- Many of these women, and many are young women, are good friends and associates

rosie ----right ---you know what young intelligent
women want you to know. I know lots of stuff
that people do not want you to know

Ez...... You listen to rumor and exaggerate what you have heard. You hate Muslims and you believe what you want to believe because of your bigotry.

rosie-----wrong again, fucking bigoted bitch------I listen to muslims ------often the details of their
personal lives that are VERY SECRET------You are shit ------with your ASSUMPTIONS about that which a typical bigoted bitch HOPES I "hate" ------in fact you PROJECT your own filth

Ez-----And again, you tell me where it says in the Koran that marrying girls not having finished puberty is encouraged or acccepted.

rosie----I do not do Koran----I read the book but never quote it------shit like you quote the scriptural writings of other people and "INTERPRET" them-----I never do that because it is an idiotic thing to do----muslims interpret their Koran into the shit which is shariah law. My own husband was born into dhimmitude in a shariah shit hole-----his relatives knew the laws used to oppress and murder them---the KORANIC LAWS as interpreted by muslim
"SCHOLARS" ------leave interpretation and parroting of the Koran to muslims-----and examine the results of those "studies"

Ez....... And explain why you are not horrified at the extent to which people in Asian countries, such as Thailand, sell their children to old Western men.

rosie----and YOU explain how YOU figured out what horrifies me and what does not horrify me-----feel free to quote me

EZ-----You are biased only against Muslims and ignoring the same behavior that goes on in other cultures.

rosie-----AGAIN you claim magical powers to READ MY MIND----and knowing that which you assume me to "ignore" ------you are a pile of idiot shit

Thank you Jeremiah

Jroc

Liar.

More lies.

So killing and enslaving girls and murdering female babies in the womb is not a war on women in your mind?:uhh: the girls would have eventually became women

Jroc

"the girls would have eventually became [sic] women"

You'll be dead someday but that doesn't mean you're a corpse today.

Thank you Jeremiah

Jroc

Liar.

More lies.

No, that would be a war against children, JROC. The war against women would be treating them as chattle, giving them 1/4 of the vote any man (in a Muslim country) would get, taking their children from them if they get a divorce from a Muslim man, refusing to convict a Muslim man of beating them because it is said to be a teaching from Muhammad, refusing to permit them to drive a car (as they do in Saudi Arabia) refusing them to travel anywhere alone - forcing them to have a male companion with them at all times, refusing to prosecute their fathers and brothers for raping them and then murdering them in an "Honor Killing". Forcing them to marry someone they have no desire to marry (underage marriage is legalized paedophilia and should be condemned and made illegal throughout the world) forcing them by threat of death to convert to Islam when they do not wish to do so. The use of Shariah Law against women - stoning them to death for adultery, for leaving Islam, for being prosecuted and put to death for having been "raped by a Muslim man" and daring to report it. THAT is a war against women.

Which reminds me, I owe Luddly an apology as I misunderstood what was going on. I missed the point ( that happens for me! How about the rest of you? Ever got something wrong before?) which is the title should have read the real war against children - this will break your heart.

And it did. I found the story you chose to be very important and I applaud you for it but lets give Luddly credit for having pointed out the truth. We are talking about children. Not women. (per the OP).

You write many excellent threads, posts, JROC. I agree with you most all the time in your point of view but in this matter Luddly is right. I also want to remind people that on the Duggar thread Luddly consistently stood up for the victims. Which is what all of us should be doing. (all the time).

Interestingly Islam teaches that murdering a child if his/her parents are "people of Faith" & it's "feared" that the child will "grieve" his/her parents by being "rebellious, obsinate, and ungrateful" is OK...here is where their scriptures say that (Qur'an 18:74-80, Yusuf Ali translation:)

"(74)Then [Khidr and Moses] proceeded:
Until, when they met
A young man, [Khidr] slew him.
Moses said: 'Hast thou
Slain an innocent person
Who has slain none?
Truly a foul (unheard-of) thing
Hast thou done!'...
(80)[Khidr answered:] 'As for the youth,
His parents were people
Of Faith, and we feared
That he would grieve them
By obstinate rebellion
And ingratitude (to Allah and man).'"

Khidr was a "servant of Allah" in this story. We see that it says that a child of "believing parents" may be murdered if its "feared" that the child will "grieve" his/her parents with "rebellion, obstinacy, and ingratitude."

What an adorable BEAUTIFUL girl. Stunningly beautiful. Ma musta found someone with buku bucks to pawn her off to.

Those people are fucking crazy. Oh. Wait. The ones making it all about something else except for what it is..are just as crazy.

Meanwhile..I will rejoice when delta4E is finally banned. USMB needs to wake up about what is roaming their halls.

Thank you Jeremiah

Jroc

Liar.

More lies.

No, that would be a war against children, JROC. The war against women would be treating them as chattle, giving them 1/4 of the vote any man (in a Muslim country) would get, taking their children from them if they get a divorce from a Muslim man, refusing to convict a Muslim man of beating them because it is said to be a teaching from Muhammad, refusing to permit them to drive a car (as they do in Saudi Arabia) refusing them to travel anywhere alone - forcing them to have a male companion with them at all times, refusing to prosecute their fathers and brothers for raping them and then murdering them in an "Honor Killing". Forcing them to marry someone they have no desire to marry (underage marriage is legalized paedophilia and should be condemned and made illegal throughout the world) forcing them by threat of death to convert to Islam when they do not wish to do so. The use of Shariah Law against women - stoning them to death for adultery, for leaving Islam, for being prosecuted and put to death for having been "raped by a Muslim man" and daring to report it. THAT is a war against women.

Which reminds me, I owe Luddly an apology as I misunderstood what was going on. I missed the point ( that happens for me! How about the rest of you? Ever got something wrong before?) which is the title should have read the real war against children - this will break your heart.

And it did. I found the story you chose to be very important and I applaud you for it but lets give Luddly credit for having pointed out the truth. We are talking about children. Not women. (per the OP).

You write many excellent threads, posts, JROC. I agree with you most all the time in your point of view but in this matter Luddly is right. I also want to remind people that on the Duggar thread Luddly consistently stood up for the victims. Which is what all of us should be doing. (all the time).

The problem with your idiot buddy is,his first inclination wasn't any kind of empathy for the this young girl, it was some stupid, brain dead, comment about Mike Huckabee and Ted Nugent. Does war on Females suit you? Sorry, i don't side with these leftist nutjobs who are destroying our country and making excuses for our enemies.. I'll pass. This girls situation, as is with so many in these muslim countries is partially the fault of these leftist morons.

I have lived in 3 Muslim countries, all are 90 or more percent Muslim, for a total of 8 years. I don't associate with rich ladies or take tea with them. I work with Muslim people every day, all day, from various walks of life and income levels, work with them very closely, mostly women. First hand experience is far more than second hand. You say I am a know it all: I know a hell of a lot more than you do. Many of these women, and many are young women, are good friends and associates. You listen to rumor and exaggerate what you have heard. You hate Muslims and you believe what you want to believe because of your bigotry.

And again, you tell me where it says in the Koran that marrying girls not having finished puberty is encouraged or acccepted. And explain why you are not horrified at the extent to which people in Asian countries, such as Thailand, sell their children to old Western men. You are biased only against Muslims and ignoring the same behavior that goes on in other cultures.

Yeah? which three? is it classified?:dunno:

Forum List

Back