The Real Reasons Most Israelis Support Two States

The Arab leaders giving up their desire to destroy Israel and sit down and negotiate a Peace treaty just as it was done with Egypt and Jordan.

How about if Israel recognizes a Palestinian state and then Israel sits down with the leaders of the Palestinian state, and the US pays the Palestinians billions of dollars every year to be peaceful with Israel (at the state level) as we do with Egypt and Jordan.

The fact is, you're full of shit. The Israeli government, and American Zionists, have no interest in a "two state" solution.

The Arab leaders giving up their desire to destroy Israel and sit down and negotiate a Peace treaty just as it was done with Egypt and Jordan.

How about if Israel recognizes a Palestinian state and then Israel sits down with the leaders of the Palestinian state, and the US pays the Palestinians billions of dollars every year to be peaceful with Israel (at the state level) as we do with Egypt and Jordan.

The fact is, you're full of shit. The Israeli government, and American Zionists, have no interest in a "two state" solution.
Whatever you say :) The expert has spoken :)

This is an excellent article on israellycool. I think this is accurate.

The reasons (paraphrased):

1. Security. There is no safety in incorporating hostile populations into a single State.
2. Exposing the Arab narrative. An Arab Palestinian State should get the world off Israel's back. If they continue to try to disrupt or eliminate the State of Israel, their intent will be revealed for what it is. (Which should have been obvious with Gaza, but the world seems to have missed the message).
3. Resistance against annihilation. Two states, theoretically at least, will remove any legitimate reason for destruction of Israel (not that the destruction of a sovereign nation is in any way legitimate -- again the world seems to have missed the message.)
4. Right to self-determination. The entire point of the State of Israel was to ensure Jewish self-preservation and self-government. A one state solution denies this. (It also denies self-determination for the Arab Palestinians).
5. Prevention of collective punishment. A one state solution may have elements of collective punishment due to the incorporation of a hostile population -- either a demand for loyalty, a removal of anyone even remotely related to terrorism or the establishment of permanent residency for some people based on their culture.
6. Saving the lives of soldiers. Most terror attacks occur where soldiers are protecting Jewish people in disputed areas. A two state solution should end this.
7. We need a divorce. Arab and Jewish cultures are fundamentally incompatible (at least at this point in time).

Thoughts?

There are problems that the Palestinians themselves have created;
Israel offered them MOST of everything they wanted which they rejected. They don’t want the “ Two State Solution” Their goal is to eventually annex Israel to “ Palestine” by their becoming the majority. That will never happen
No I correct you,All the Palestinian problems were created by Synthetic NON JEWS,only Converts to Judaism.....Real Jews and Palestinians get on well,because they are cousins,both decendents from Abraham making only these two peoples Semitic Peoples......SOMETHING CONVERTS CAN NEVER BE as these ZIONIST CULT MEMBERS ARE riff raff mainly from central Asia...Fact,they have NO REASON TO BE IN PALESTINE

No: I correct you. There was Anti Hate long before 1948. Hebron is only ONE small example! They were from Central Asia? Palestinians do not have the right to be on JEWISH LAND !!!!
AND ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH HITLER,SENDING DECENT INNOCENT JEWS TO THEIR DEATHS...YOU AHOLE

PROVE IT, YOU P IECE OF SHIT

1. Security. There is no safety in incorporating hostile populations into a single State.
2. Exposing the Arab narrative. An Arab Palestinian State should get the world off Israel's back. If they continue to try to disrupt or eliminate the State of Israel, their intent will be revealed for what it is. (Which should have been obvious with Gaza, but the world seems to have missed the message).
3. Resistance against annihilation. Two states, theoretically at least, will remove any legitimate reason for destruction of Israel (not that the destruction of a sovereign nation is in any way legitimate -- again the world seems to have missed the message.)
4. Right to self-determination. The entire point of the State of Israel was to ensure Jewish self-preservation and self-government. A one state solution denies this. (It also denies self-determination for the Arab Palestinians).
5. Prevention of collective punishment. A one state solution may have elements of collective punishment due to the incorporation of a hostile population -- either a demand for loyalty, a removal of anyone even remotely related to terrorism or the establishment of permanent residency for some people based on their culture.
6. Saving the lives of soldiers. Most terror attacks occur where soldiers are protecting Jewish people in disputed areas. A two state solution should end this.
7. We need a divorce. Arab and Jewish cultures are fundamentally incompatible (at least at this point in time).

Thoughts?

Israel offered them MOST of everything they wanted which they rejected. They don’t want the “ Two State Solution” Their goal is to eventually annex Israel to “ Palestine” by their becoming the majority. That will never happen
No I correct you,All the Palestinian problems were created by Synthetic NON JEWS,only Converts to Judaism.....Real Jews and Palestinians get on well,because they are cousins,both decendents from Abraham making only these two peoples Semitic Peoples......SOMETHING CONVERTS CAN NEVER BE as these ZIONIST CULT MEMBERS ARE riff raff mainly from central Asia...Fact,they have NO REASON TO BE IN PALESTINE

No: I correct you. There was Anti Hate long before 1948. Hebron is only ONE small example! They were from Central Asia? Palestinians do not have the right to be on JEWISH LAND !!!!
AND ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH HITLER,SENDING DECENT INNOCENT JEWS TO THEIR DEATHS...YOU AHOLE
No, Jews had to make hard decisions about whom to rescue, while the Palestinian Mufti was busy inciting on German radio about the the "Final Solution"...of course the Armenian genocide experience and his Iraqi Pogroms looked good on the resume.
YOU IDIOT AND COMPULSIVE LIAR>>>>>>>>>>>>ZIONISTS NOT ONLY MURDERED JEWS,BUT WHIPPED UP ANTI-SEMITIC FEELING DURING 1937-1942..............YOU KNOW NOTHING........ARMENIAN GENOCIDE WAS 40 YEARS EARLIER >>>>>>>>>>DIP STICK

Thoughts?

YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO

I LOVE SHIT

Why do we even consider this as a solution to sign formally, if we know for certain it leads us and our allies to war?

All paths lead to war. Not of our making. But still. The point is not to avoid war. But to win it.

... it is much more secure to let the hostile populations to attack Israel from a sovereign state.

It is. The way international laws are structured sovereign on sovereign warfare is much more black-and-white than dealing with hostile populations within your own nation. And actual secure borders are relatively easy to maintain, both legally and practically.
It is not. The concept of national security is not based on how international laws are structured. The purpose of national security is to protect the country and its population.
Actual secure borders have nothing to do with internationally recognized borders.
A newly formed Arab Palestine would not have the ability to destroy Israel. I think you would agree with me. So, the point here is that Arab Palestine would have allies who would join in an attempt to destroy her. We agree. But here's the thing. International law is very clear that sovereign states must not attack other sovereign states. There would be absolutely no foundation in law for this. Surely, you don't think that the majority of States in the world would contribute to or support Israel's destruction, do you? Surely, you don't think the international community would support hostilities after a peace treaty was reached, signed, sealed and delivered?
"A newly formed Arab Palestine would not have the ability to destroy Israel."
Immediately after its creation? May be. But destruction is not necessary a one-time action. Creation of a terrorist state on absolutely defenseless borders of a tiny state is tantamount to suicide. It will never happen.
"But here's the thing. International law is very clear that sovereign states must not attack other sovereign states. There would be absolutely no foundation in law for this. Surely, you don't think that the majority of States in the world would contribute to or support Israel's destruction, do you? Surely, you don't think the international community would support hostilities after a peace treaty was reached, signed, sealed and delivered?"
Are you serious? Who cares about the international law? Especially to protect Israel?
And to destruct Israel you don't need the majority of states. I'm sure that "the international community" will do nothing to prevent destruction of Israel.
We all know the answer to that. The question is not what it is. We know what it is. The question is how to deal with it. Labeling it for what it is seems like an effective first step.
If you know the answer why are you constantly referring "the international community" and "the international law"?
Not fully.
Fully
Yes, it does. Full sovereignty is the only acceptable meaning of self-determination. Anything less than being able to fully determine one's own fate is being controlled by others. Not acceptable. While I have no problem with a gradual release into full self-determination (which is what the Mandate system was FOR) -- the end goal MUST be full sovereignty. Seriously? Would you accept anything less for Israel? Then you can't accept anything less for Arab Palestine.
No, full sovereignty is not the only acceptable meaning of self-determination and you can find dozens of appropriate examples.
And yes, I can accept something less for Arab Palestine. Seriously.
Agreed. But not until the threat is ended.
Until the threat is ended, the army defends the civilians and the country in the first place. This is the priority, not lives of soldiers.
Agreed. The point is that the two cultures (at this point in time) are fundamentally incompatible.
Which means that real peace is impossible.

Last edited:

No, Jews had to make hard decisions about whom to rescue, while the Palestinian Mufti was busy inciting on German radio about the the "Final Solution"...of course the Armenian genocide experience and his Iraqi Pogroms looked good on the resume.
YOU IDIOT AND COMPULSIVE LIAR>>>>>>>>>>>>ZIONISTS NOT ONLY MURDERED JEWS,BUT WHIPPED UP ANTI-SEMITIC FEELING DURING 1937-1942..............YOU KNOW NOTHING........ARMENIAN GENOCIDE WAS 40 YEARS EARLIER >>>>>>>>>>DIP STICK

Prove it, Cocksucket

Thoughts?

YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO

I LOVE SHIT

YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO “ I EAT SHIT”. :777::booze:

One Would Be a State, the Other a Missile Base

Yellow Jews meekly marching to another Holocaust.

Not convinced. If Palestine missile base is anything thing like Gaza missile base (and it will be) --- BRING IT!
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

Even when I didn't care about Israel one way or another, I objectively recognized that giving back territory won in the Six Day War was foolish and self-defeating. Following through on that judgment, Israel should annex southern Lebanon, which the Lebanese have forfeited because of losing to Syria and Iran.

As for Gaza, it's still killing Israelis at will. So you appeasers haven't defeated what has already been brought; you'll just make it worse by letting the religious thrill-killers get more to bring you.

One Would Be a State, the Other a Missile Base

Yellow Jews meekly marching to another Holocaust.

Not convinced. If Palestine missile base is anything thing like Gaza missile base (and it will be) --- BRING IT!
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

Even when I didn't care about Israel one way or another, I objectively recognized that giving back territory won in the Six Day War was foolish and self-defeating. Following through on that judgment, Israel should annex southern Lebanon, which the Lebanese have forfeited because of losing to Syria and Iran.

As for Gaza, it's still killing Israelis at will. So you appeasers haven't defeated what has already been brought; you'll just make it worse by letting the religious thrill-killers get more to bring you.

After Israel gave up Gaza the Rocket Fire into Israel actually increased

I joined the thread with hope of a reasoned discussion. Instead, we get vitriol between ignorant and bigoted people I somehow knew this would happen. Too bad.

I joined the thread with hope of a reasoned discussion. Instead, we get vitriol between ignorant and bigoted people I somehow knew this would happen. Too bad.

Put them in ignore. There are several of us here hoping to have a reasoned discussion.

You do not miss one opportunity to falsify history.

Annual 4 Chapter 17 - Simon Wiesenthal Center Multimedia Learning Center

And NO. For the thousandth time......Jews and Arabs are not cousins.
Arabs do not get to suddenly become cousins to the Jewish people.
Islam and this idea of being cousins only came about when Islam was founded in order to borrow Abraham as their Patriarch.

It took 2400 years for any Arab to assume a relation to Abraham and the Jewish People?

What were they doing during all of those 2400 years?

Just when these did these Arab cousins come to help their relatives during any of those 2400 years, or get in touch at all with them....even to say " Hi, we are cousins.....how are you?"

You falsify Jewish history and who the Jewish people are as much as the "cousins" of the Jews do.
EVER HEARD OF CAIN AND ABLE.....anyway you fool,WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING,CONSIDERING YOU ARE A CONVERT GYPO FROM ASIA,YOU ARE A FAKE<A SYNTHETIC WHO CALLS HERSELF A JEW>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO SPEAK ON THESE MATTERS,YOU SLOTH ON THE MORAL LOW GROUND,YOU NON SEMITIC.....ANTI-SEMITE
Aren't the converts from Europe?

ROTFLOL
Like Gypo's you wandered from town to town throughout the known world but incidentally it was the Islamic nations that gave you safety and scantury...THE CHRISTIANS TRIED TO ELIMINATE YOU

Islam and this idea of being cousins only came about when Islam was founded in order to borrow Abraham as their Patriarch.

It took 2400 years for any Arab to assume a relation to Abraham and the Jewish People?

Just when these did these Arab cousins come to help their relatives during any of those 2400 years, or get in touch at all with them....even to say " Hi, we are cousins.....how are you?"

You falsify Jewish history and who the Jewish people are as much as the "cousins" of the Jews do.
EVER HEARD OF CAIN AND ABLE.....anyway you fool,WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING,CONSIDERING YOU ARE A CONVERT GYPO FROM ASIA,YOU ARE A FAKE<A SYNTHETIC WHO CALLS HERSELF A JEW>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO SPEAK ON THESE MATTERS,YOU SLOTH ON THE MORAL LOW GROUND,YOU NON SEMITIC.....ANTI-SEMITE

ROTFLOL
Like Gypo's you wandered from town to town throughout the known world but incidentally it was the Islamic nations that gave you safety and scantury...THE CHRISTIANS TRIED TO ELIMINATE YOU

Hunh?

:eusa_doh:

ROTFLOL

Hunh?

:eusa_doh:
Do not bother......:)

Immediately after its creation? May be. But destruction is not necessary a one-time action. Creation of a terrorist state on absolutely defenseless borders of a tiny state is tantamount to suicide. It will never happen.

Why do you assume terrorist state? There will be terrorist elements -- but there will also be a peace treaty (which implies that there is someone, or some government to treat with).

Why do you assume defenseless borders? This thought experiment in no way requires defenseless borders.

Suicide? Do you really think that the Arab Palestinian state would be able to destroy Israel? We are a hundred years ahead of them in terms of state development. Where will they get the military capacity to destroy Israel?

Forum List

Back